PDA

View Full Version : 2016- A Year in Review (Almost)

Sheugokin
12-30-2016, 09:00 PM
Dear fellow PLers,

I come to you today to wish everyone a Happy Holidays and a prosperous New Year's. I would like us to share a little or as much of 2016 with each other in the thread without disclosing personal information.

I'll start:

My PL life- Bought Magor and reached the most gold I ever had at once :) Reached 50k kills in CTF. Met a great friend through PL. Started twinking at 35 (P.S. I might be Consequent :) )

My Real life- Graduated in the top <1% in my high-school graduating class! Achieved an award for academic excellence coupled with involvement in the community. By far the best: 3/31/2016 5:05 P.M. Accepted to Princeton! :)

This year has been great but many sacrifices: the biggest being time. Time time time time time; imagine if we had 25 hrs!

-Sheu (Alex)

Burningdex
12-31-2016, 12:59 AM
Happy holidays to you too Alex, congats on finishing, what i believe was your first semester?

for me, 2016 has been crazy busy; as far as PL goes i reached 9m on my own.

real life was amazing; got my license, solidifed some great friendships, asked a girl to formal w/o being rejected.. 2016s been great.

wishing you all a prosperous 2017

~cam

DIMSUMYUMYUM
12-31-2016, 03:47 AM
lmao xd lmao xd lmao xd

Congeniality
12-31-2016, 02:41 PM
Happy Holidays and Happy New Year!

My PL Life- Kickin .... you know ;)

My Real Life- Won the lottery and became emperor of Jupiter legally. I now own approximately 45 million beings in our galaxy and look to expand my rule to Earth... Don't worry, I serve cookeis 4 dayz. IF anything happens to me, rest assured that I will be resurrected by my 45 billion dollar machine that toasts my waffles. Gotta say, it's one in a million.

My Emperor Life- I set fire to the rain while walking down this 8 mile road. Also, I found myself wondering, "What DOES my fox say?" So I listened real hard to my iPad and found that it doesn't really say anything about a Sweet Child O' Mine or a Paradise City, but it all made sense when I was welcomed to the jungle. I Later went on to find that my hips truly don't lie. Then Ghost (Will.I.am) told me that I he had the time of his life on new years eve. So I asked him about the boots with the fur......

Love,
Walie

XghostzX
12-31-2016, 08:31 PM
Happy Holidays and Happy New Year!

My PL Life- Kickin .... you know ;)

My Real Life- Won the lottery and became emperor of Jupiter legally. I now own approximately 45 million beings in our galaxy and look to expand my rule to Earth... Don't worry, I serve cookeis 4 dayz. IF anything happens to me, rest assured that I will be resurrected by my 45 billion dollar machine that toasts my waffles. Gotta say, it's one in a million.

My Emperor Life- I set fire to the rain while walking down this 8 mile road. Also, I found myself wondering, "What DOES my fox say?" So I listened real hard to my iPad and found that it doesn't really say anything about a Sweet Child O' Mine or a Paradise City, but it all made sense when I was welcomed to the jungle. I Later went on to find that my hips truly don't lie. Then Ghost (Will.I.am) told me that I he had the time of his life on new years eve. So I asked him about the boots with the fur......

Love,
Walie

That was the most beautiful thing I've ever read :')

Congeniality
01-01-2017, 09:08 PM
That was the most beautiful thing I've ever read :')

It's beauty pales in comparison to my reign of tyranny across the universe. <3

Burningdex
01-01-2017, 10:17 PM
Happy (late) new years guys!