PDA

View Full Version : Eggstravaganza 2.0

megative
12-31-2016, 02:47 AM
Any possibilities of Eggstravaganza 2.0? What do you think? Better or for worse?

Feel free to comment if you like lol

VenomSet
12-31-2016, 03:25 AM
Devs said they wouldn't mind running Eggstravaganza 1x in a year.

Back
12-31-2016, 04:38 AM
Expect it same time next year

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Kendall
12-31-2016, 01:14 PM
people who bought expensive eggs will having a great loss because all eggs prices will drop, rip

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Avaree
12-31-2016, 02:03 PM
No to this!!

Kakashis
12-31-2016, 02:21 PM
OMG never these events again. It goes against rewarding plat spenders and farmers who worked hard for their gold. Low level legendary pets still dirt cheap and event lb pets are like 50k. Gold pets recovered a little but Arcane /mythic pets never did. Do this and you'll kill the motive for plat spenders which is ultimately the paycheques for devs.

Xxsoifongxx
12-31-2016, 02:31 PM
I missed the event but I don't think it should happen again it will ruin the pet economy

Colpenium
12-31-2016, 02:33 PM
pls no. i dont want sns for 500k.

Kakashis
12-31-2016, 02:37 PM
These instant gratification events are too tailored to the millennial players who have entitlement right issues. A slow but worthy grind for something you want is the right direction for the game. Crate token system for Arcane pets is already good enough to bring pet prices down to farmable prices. Abtignome/banished sets were unicorn priced and worthy to farm as well before the thief came about. I highly recommend against these types of events from surfacing again for the greater health if the economy and the game experience.

SkipperSkinner
12-31-2016, 02:43 PM
That would be great!! I was a low lvl nab during the first event and regretted missing it ever since.

megative
12-31-2016, 02:45 PM
Thank you for your opinion guys! Much appreciated, but still waiting for a dev to notice this. Just so we know if its possible or nah mwahahaha

Zulgath
12-31-2016, 04:07 PM
Not yet, after i sell my eggs, then yea..

Lol

Kiritobozz
12-31-2016, 04:13 PM
Please no more eggstravaganza...

mrm
12-31-2016, 04:45 PM
Mayby next year again around novmber and running it for 3-4 days, this was and is one of the funnest event for f2p :) thats a fact erm from what i can see pet market is not far of from what it use to be
btw of topic in the next exspanson can we get maps only and not New level cap....?

Hail
12-31-2016, 04:45 PM
Nah to the ah to the no-no-no

Golem
12-31-2016, 04:52 PM
I dont care about this if they bring it 100x back in year. What happened in first time made me lose 80m+. So np for me anymore

intizamfamily888
12-31-2016, 05:11 PM
I dont care about this if they bring it 100x back in year. What happened in first time made me lose 80m+. So np for me anymore
Well now its time to farm.[emoji23]

#SayByeToAllHoardersWhoAreLazyToFarm

Gesendet von meinem ASUS_Z00AD mit Tapatalk

ScarYuki
12-31-2016, 06:21 PM
Yes for peace lol
Yes for free players.
No for plat users xD

Sent from my F1f using Tapatalk

Reakmgc
12-31-2016, 07:55 PM
For me yes, but it should not spawn anywhere... It should be like brood ground which is available to fight only once while community goal is complete...

Sent from my SM-G720N0 using Tapatalk

quileos
12-31-2016, 11:46 PM
I wd really like the 2.0 version of it because it ll be a tribute to all those farmers who farm locked crates to be available in cs

Sent from my SM-J200G using Tapatalk

Energizeric
12-31-2016, 11:51 PM
No, just no!

If they have another Eggstravaganza then my next request would be to add a new mass liquidate button to the inventory to liquidate eggs, because they will have no value.

megative
01-01-2017, 01:55 AM
For me its a yes and a no. Yes, coz i aint using plats xD no, coz my merching life will be ruined lmao! Happy holidays xoxo

Lim Yixiang
01-01-2017, 02:14 AM

i want!!! :D
As a buyer, i would want it this way hahahah

shadowronn
01-01-2017, 04:30 AM
I believe that the event would be good as long as eggs are not trade able, but they must be stash-able as people who really want the arcane eggs for personal use on their accounts could really use this
i hope my opinion could help in any way
thanks,
ronn

Pillowhead
01-01-2017, 04:44 AM
Yeeeeees!!
Some of us (including me) haven't collected all the pets yet, and this is the best way to it!

nightmaresmoke
01-01-2017, 06:43 AM
Agree or not only the devs will decide.

"The nightmare never ends"

Back
01-02-2017, 04:35 AM
Hoarders and plats users will oppose however most users will want an event like this one to happen again. For years the above category of users dominated markets and they want it to stay that way. Those of you who are saying that if Eggstravaganza happens again and if it does they won't spend plats on this game anymore, come on who are you kidding? You are addicted to popping locks and hoarding stuff, I doubt you'll stop. This event was targeted towards free players and probably the first "good" event for players without spending a dime or waiting hours to craft energy.

My suggestion, let devs start a poll to let the community decide whether Eggstravagnaza should happen again or not and I can write it down, if the community was to decide it will happen.

Hate me all you want. IDGAF

I am plat user and every once in a while I'd like to save some plats, gold and buy stuff cheaper.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

ForgottenWarrior
01-02-2017, 05:57 AM
Why do you want egg event again? All eggs are already cheap to be affordable to everyone. Arcane eggs must not drop further down, no one is forced to get arcane pets everybody who dont have, should target for it instead of looking for a free arcane mythic egg event.

Universalpro
01-02-2017, 12:08 PM
Frikkin NO to this.
It is like giving free gold to the low gold players which is wrong. All the old players have earned it that is how it should be. Or sts can actually rain free arcane weapons and rings and end the game already.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Throne AL
01-02-2017, 02:02 PM
Would be great for this to return. I was Away when this came :( didn't get a chance to try it.

Ardbeg
01-02-2017, 02:17 PM
How about making the eggs obtainable only for higher ranks like elite lightbearer this time. At least some effort is needed that way and amount of eggs is limited.

Throne AL
01-02-2017, 02:20 PM
How about making the eggs obtainable only for higher ranks like elite lightbearer this time. At least some effort is needed that way and amount of eggs is limited.

Most of the players ain't even past the 1st rank. At least for me xD.. but if that's the case it won't be fair much.. if they just release without saying they would do that.

Ardbeg
01-02-2017, 02:27 PM
Most of the players ain't even past the 1st rank. At least for me xD.. but if that's the case it won't be fair much.. if they just release without saying they would do that.

The rank is of course debatable. My point is: So far a lot of people spent money or worked their butts off to get arcane pets. Egg thief nullified that effort. If plat should not play a role with loot, why shouldn t effort be the limit? Seems only fair to me. Flooding the game once again with free for all eggs after players spend real money will not help finance the game. And i am lightbearer. Everything below lightbearer is reached easily.

Cons
01-02-2017, 08:56 PM
Just make The eggs not trade-able, in that way we could make use of Pet Animancy and Collecting Pets.

octavos
01-04-2017, 07:27 AM
Yes to this. If you are relying on pets for income...farm something thats actually hard to find. Cryo/nor vanitys..shards...Jewels...viles..fossil...to name a few.

Pets should never be expensive...much less to feed the trolls that bought all the gold nekros during the holidays.

I think haveing a stable economy for pets is always needed...every year so people dont expect that pets will never be in reach.. (majority over 2-3% rich folkes)

P.s. i have lots of mythic pets and some hard to find ones...so really..i do support this.

The rank is of course debatable. My point is: So far a lot of people spent money or worked their butts off to get arcane pets. Egg thief nullified that effort. If plat should not play a role with loot, why shouldn t effort be the limit? Seems only fair to me. Flooding the game once again with free for all eggs after players spend real money will not help finance the game. And i am lightbearer. Everything below lightbearer is reached easily.

plat is used to ease effort...to speed up things that are normally obtainable with time. (I remember devs saying this)
JS

example: look at leveling up NPC for reference, locked chests and daily deals, gold nekro, and plat to gold XD :)

Plqgue
01-04-2017, 03:06 PM
One word yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuus

xxalivexx
01-04-2017, 10:20 PM
I disagree to this because there are only 96 gold nekros in the game and it was for a special sale on a holiday, if they do do it again then say hello to 500k-1m nekros, or any good pet, which will ruin pvp, AGAIN.

Yes the event was fun but a one time thing was good enough, if this does come around again i will quit pvp for good and never pvp again, nekro went from rare and not everyone having to 80% of pvp having it.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

megative
01-05-2017, 09:34 AM
More replies wow! It seems many disagree to this xD

octavos
01-05-2017, 10:32 AM
More replies wow! It seems many disagree to this xD

they disagree because some from day one...have always farmed certain things..and when things lose value...and plummet... they get upset that they have to change the routine...games evolve..and the game needs to change...as it always has been since day 1 of AL.

example: locks in tombs.

Gouiwaa9000
01-05-2017, 11:05 AM
i would want to see this event again ( it was a ton of fun running ) , and any other event that gives the ability to make gold faster than sitting in gh and shooting cannons XD

Avaree
01-05-2017, 11:39 AM
they disagree because some from day one...have always farmed certain things..and when things lose value...and plummet... they get upset that they have to change the routine...games evolve..and the game needs to change...as it always has been since day 1 of AL.

example: locks in tombs.

Being you said they, you automatically included me in your comment, because I disagree with another eggstravaganza. Changes are always great, as long as the changes don't have a negative impact on the game. The eggstravaganza was cut short because it did have a negative impact on the game. This is my view on the eggstravaganza:
- populating a 3-7 day event where all types of eggs drop, kills the future of farming for those eggs, gives zero reason to run the maps where those eggs drop, or purchased through vendors with teeth, fragments, or coins. Why farm when you there is little reward for your efforts?

In order for a game to evolve, the game needs to remain attractive to all players (new and old).

#noeggstravaganza2.0

thekragle
01-05-2017, 11:55 AM
I gotta agree with the naysayers. The only benefit to this event happening is for players that didn't run it last time and need a ton of pets to finish their collection.
And for those that think you can make gold off round 2 of this event, think again. The market will be so flooded that even the best of eggs will be worthless due to over supply.

I see far more harm than good to the game and the players in it, if this event happens.

octavos
01-05-2017, 12:02 PM
Being you said they, you automatically included me in your comment, because I disagree with another eggstravaganza. Changes are always great, as long as the changes don't have a negative impact on the game. The eggstravaganza was cut short because it did have a negative impact on the game. This is my view on the eggstravaganza:
- populating a 3-7 day event where all types of eggs drop, kills the future of farming for those eggs, gives zero reason to run the maps where those eggs drop, or purchased through vendors with teeth, fragments, or coins. Why farm when you there is little reward for your efforts?

In order for a game to evolve, the game needs to remain attractive to all players (new and old).

#noeggstravaganza2.0

since you quoted me, i'll elaborate on your concern. Things that are in the game for a long time and "eggs" are the largest driver and what AL is all about. Most maps are easily farmed as new caps and old elite become obsolete (so really even I can farm with my bad gear lol). Events are for the profit of the players who run the event (here and now). so new players to AL have to pay the "noob price" to more experienced players. Holding value for really old eggs is not proper logic...like buying a PS2..when there is a PS4 in the market..it doesn't hold it value.

now an event that last a week is a bit out of control...3 days max (a weekend thing) like plat sales..wow a week will not really achieve the goal of this thread, and why many opposed it. but the bright side to this is even new plays can have something to shoot for, and benefits the community as a whole.

impact are for the merchers...ONLY...not for players XD...so really...it halps players become better..even a bit of extra cash as they play AL. need gold..buy plat, so easy lol.

#yesto2.0andhelloAvaree :ghost:

Back
01-05-2017, 12:49 PM

#noeggstravaganza2.0

Being you said they, you automatically included me in your comment, because I disagree with another eggstravaganza. Changes are always great, as long as the changes don't have a negative impact on the game. The eggstravaganza was cut short because it did have a negative impact on the game. This is my view on the eggstravaganza: [/B]

Valid point but biased.

You pointed out the negative: Economy
I'll point out the positive: Quality PvP matches, PvE runs, Duels, cheap eggs, more gold in your hand to buy other stuff.

This is not in direct response to Avaree's post

Every time a thread like Eggstravagnaza or New Twink gears pops up, they are down voted by the most players. Reason:

a) Eggstravagnaza:

1. They spent millions on those eggs and some are hoarding lots of these eggs and if the said event takes place again, they'll be in loss.

I'll feel sorry for the people who purchased those eggs to use it but you had early access to that pet than most players. Cherish it.

2. Crate popping won't be profitable.

Not every egg has to drop, some of them like Gold Nekro and event exclusive pets can be kept off the loot table.

3. Negative impact on game economy.

Cheap prices for pets means a lot more players are able to afford them, meaning fairly increased quality of PvE runs etc.

b) Twink Gears

I got no words for the people who don't want to see Twink Gear. Their reason is: The reason to make a twink means not having to constantly update gear. Last time I checked 2 years is a long time, so your point is invalid. Back in 2014 anyone can make a new twink as the gear availability was quite high. These days, to make a twink you have to wait for a response on your thread in "Trader Section" or sit at Pier the entire day trying to find the pieces without actually finding them and in turn wasting your time. Those who paid millions of gold for their gear, know this: Your PvP kdr is the result of your investment in that gear, and they served you well (Hope so). Do you guys buy a phone and hope that it'll last forever? No, you buy it, use it for 3-4 years at best and then replace it. Are you wasting money by replacing it? No, that phone served you well just look into your Call Log, messenger history, Brower history(LOL) and everything else you did with your phone. Go my point? If u don't then u are just ignoring the fact.

Ardbeg
01-05-2017, 01:21 PM
Economy is not an unimportant point in this discussion. If everyone gets anything without effort in events, pve farming will be meaningless and pvp players can gamble for weapon awakenings instead of eggs as sts as a business has to look for other ways to generate revenue. To be clear, i don' t hoard eggs, i just don't want to see the pve side of this game going down the drain for no reason. I would much rather prefer to make the best eggs rare drops in deeper dungeons to revitalize pve in the long run. Otherwise people will only log for events. Check your friend list...

GoodSyntax
01-05-2017, 01:53 PM
Unfortunately, I missed Eggstravaganza 1.0, and as much as I need better pets, my opinion is instead of eggs raining from everywhere, I'd rather see a "chance" as a reward for level appropriate maps and elites.

Maybe something like a portal chance after a boss kill where you get to face a random, appropriately leveled boss (no lv26 Stabb's trying to fight a lv61 party), that will drop a random egg. An alternative could be a daily/weekly quest for a random egg, but the requirements for the quest would be like 10 Elite Glintstone boss essences, meaning you actually have to run it, not just log on to 20 different alts daily. This way, the market won't get flooded, but those that work hard could loot a decent pet, or at least have the chance to turn a good profit.

As much as I would love to be able to buy a bunch of really cheap arcane pets, I think it is not beneficial to the economy. On the flipside, pet hoarding and exclusivity does not help the game either. Arcane egg inventory should be steadily introduced (think drips, not a flood), Mythic eggs should be introduced slightly faster, etc., because afterall, eggs are a consumable commodity in game. Once a pet is hatched, it is no longer available. As new players come in to the game, there will be steady demand. As much as the merches and 1%'ers may complain, attainability is an important ingredient in the game.

The more the best items/pets concentrate into a smaller and smaller pool, the worse the game dynamic becomes. Best gear isn't something that everyone should just get automatically, but grinding, saving and luck should count for something too. I still remember during the Shuyal expansion when Samael was 30m+, Kershals/Mauls even more, but the best elite loot was worthless, it just felt like you could never get there, no matter how much you worked at it. With the huge chasm between Arcane and Legendary gear, what ended up happening is that the hardcores continued to run, because that's what we enjoy, and a good percentage just threw their hands up and went inactive because they didn't see any way to improve. These players already had a full Architect set and Archon ring (the best Legendaries attainable), but Arcanes and even most Mythics were simply out of reach; thus, no incentive to continue running. The only alternatives were to merch, which means contribute more to the problem than the solution, or pop Locked and keep your fingers crossed. Gameplay must amount to something, and must be a viable method to advance in game (which is why I like the rank system). If 24x7 gameplay does nothing other than add to your death count and reduce your savings (pots/ankh/elixirs), then what's the point?

A balance can be achieved. Unless inventory is slowly being added, prices will continue to skyrocket and wealth will just concentrate even more, leaving a larger and larger gap between the rich versus competent, avid gamers.

Coffeekiller
01-06-2017, 03:07 PM
I gotta say having the egg event helped people get better pets which increases their ability to run harder maps it's not like all can pay 9 million for a hisha there is nothing to farm try locks meh not really worth it.
You will spend 3 mouths grinding slowly trying to make a profit.
Km3 getting shut down really killed the market made lock farming obsolete. SNS before event and ren.gols cost 12+ million what the hell.
Nekro price was down because ren.gols were getting farmed and to many arcane were dropping made vials 120k fossil 300k no way to make gold u fixed that sts with the new locks.
To be honest I don't want to see nekro at 6 million unless there is a way for players to farm for him. I.e locks won't cut it
nekro right now is 3+ million no way u can get it without buying platinum or merching and that takes capital

All in all the egg event sounds good but like others were saying make it a 3 day event over the weekend. I want good pet's I just don't wanna break my real life wallet

megative
01-06-2017, 10:20 PM
IMO, hardcore players or as much as I want to say plat users have so much drama to this event. Cant argue with that 'coz they using money. But lets get straight to the fact that AL was a pay to win game. I even started season1 and witnessed upto now what happens to the game. Lets just say that STS gave free players what they dream about and you wont say plat users or hoarders didnt run the event. They say they lose for buying an specific egg thats just because some players just cant wait to have it or spend much for an event egg but surely they run the event and obviously they can say they didnt loot a good egg or nah.

No hate 1love :)

PurEvil
01-06-2017, 11:12 PM
Yes: pet prices already dropped from 100m/80m/50m/30m/10m/3m in just a 2 year span. Plat sale was held last december and prices were steady till now. If pets will be sold with a platinum price tag which coerse with gold prices, market fluctuations will be sent to a minimum or none entirely. If anybody wants a pet and has money to do so, they can buy them if they want to. The event is also limited so long term effects should'nt be a problem. There's no downside for price drops either, not everybody can afford to buy plats and if they do this event, I'd say put eggs on minimum numbers sold each day and not all at once. That will funnel potential price fluctuations and market prices steady.

If hoarders held pets back, its their problem, prices won't go up anytime soon and since the game's gold economy is dwindling, there's no point holding on and waiting for prices to go up.

craylax
01-07-2017, 08:45 AM
for me not again. but then i like the idea of this event. what if there's a special mob/boss like krunch II or bael II that can be spawn very rare in any map that will have a chance to drop gold, good weapons, vanities, special chest or other good stuffs.

Rakuuun
01-07-2017, 04:41 PM
i'd would say yes. i just dont understand why some people really care with economy of this game.
this is just a game. if everyone happy with it why not ?

thekragle
01-07-2017, 06:23 PM
i'd would say yes. i just dont understand why some people really care with economy of this game.

The economy is everything. Hard to obtain items and the grind to get gold, creates challenge. Without challenge and the desire to want to try to get the best stuff and make gold so you can buy the best stuff, players will become bored and unmotivated to buy plat or farm.
If everything is cheap and easy the game will suffer and so will the players.

And if players aren't motivated and buying plat there will be no game.

mrm
01-08-2017, 01:06 PM
as much as i want to see thing lets keep 2.0 for September i woul rater like to see a housing thief event where he can drop anything from deeds(both hous and loctions) to a simple mug :3 housing is content that most wants to enjoy but really cant due to the price range and the over priced plat some stuf cost

intizamfamily888
01-08-2017, 01:18 PM
Alot ppl do care since there are so many gold sellers on Line and Facebook>.>

octavos
01-08-2017, 01:27 PM
The economy is everything. Hard to obtain items and the grind to get gold, creates challenge. Without challenge and the desire to want to try to get the best stuff and make gold so you can buy the best stuff, players will become bored and unmotivated to buy plat or farm.

In most games for android or ios...there is no trade center..or places to sell your stuff...you just earn it and move on. Even if devs did away with the trade center entierly...the game would still flourish. Only sts games or order and chaos game has these mechanics. Anything that helps the majority will always help the game.

This is also why pocket legends moved to stash or trade all items. It helped out the majority as a whole. But meh, ill just see what the devs do. Its there game lol...im just here to play it.

Even a houseing event...with "houseing invintory addition tickets " would be fantastic. Somehting to farm because my home is to barren.

Xxsilencexx
01-08-2017, 09:27 PM
Lmao you must want the economy of eggs to go to crap

Potato is me
01-08-2017, 10:41 PM
These instant gratification events are too tailored to the millennial players who have entitlement right issues. A slow but worthy grind for something you want is the right direction for the game. Crate token system for Arcane pets is already good enough to bring pet prices down to farmable prices. Abtignome/banished sets were unicorn priced and worthy to farm as well before the thief came about. I highly recommend against these types of events from surfacing again for the greater health if the economy and the game experience.

Translation: The rich wants to remain rich forever and doesn't condone equality

Kingofninjas
01-09-2017, 04:42 AM
Maybe this can happen if eggzavier only spawns in the hardest elites (maus 4, because I doubt 5 will be unlocked). That way you can't farm one egg every 3 minutes or so. It may also help getting the mausoleum boss count up.

Rakuuun
01-09-2017, 05:14 AM

ok type 1 if anyone agree with this and type 2 for people who dont care about the economy.

Donquixoth
01-10-2017, 12:49 AM
You will never meet the solution of this since every peoples has the different opinion, lets just wait it will happen or not.

nightmaresmoke
01-10-2017, 12:55 AM
You will never meet the solution of this since every peoples has the different opinion, lets just wait it will happen or not.
Smartest answer i've seen so far unlike some others who is just forcing their ideas to others not just simply stating their own opinions, he's right let sts decide it's their game were just players nothing more (unless you have connections) lol just sayin..

"The nightmare never ends"

diexdie
01-10-2017, 01:10 AM
I agree w this event, good for nob player like me

Sent from my EVERCOSS A65 using Tapatalk

Zynzyn
01-10-2017, 04:22 AM
Eggzavier was fun because he spawned and ran away and many times he was missed. The chase made it exciting. The difficulty of maps should be moderate from a universal perspective as it was before, for everyone to be able to participate.

But the duration of the event should be shorter, only 24 - 36 hours to keep the supply limited.

Kingofninjas
01-10-2017, 01:26 PM
Eggzavier was fun because he spawned and ran away and many times he was missed. The chase made it exciting. The difficulty of maps should be moderate from a universal perspective as it was before, for everyone to be able to participate.

But the duration of the event should be shorter, only 24 - 36 hours to keep the supply limited.

The only times I missed was when I was stuck wth players who didn't have speed set in my party. When I ran with all speed set parties, we caught him 100% of the time.

Avaree
01-10-2017, 02:06 PM
This game needs to survive. Eggstravaganza would not be a long term solution.

Economy is not an unimportant point in this discussion. If everyone gets anything without effort in events, pve farming will be meaningless and pvp players can gamble for weapon awakenings instead of eggs as sts as a business has to look for other ways to generate revenue. To be clear, i don' t hoard eggs, i just don't want to see the pve side of this game going down the drain for no reason. I would much rather prefer to make the best eggs rare drops in deeper dungeons to revitalize pve in the long run. Otherwise people will only log for events. Check your friend list...

This ^ and that v

Unfortunately, I missed Eggstravaganza 1.0, and as much as I need better pets, my opinion is instead of eggs raining from everywhere, I'd rather see a "chance" as a reward for level appropriate maps and elites.

Maybe something like a portal chance after a boss kill where you get to face a random, appropriately leveled boss (no lv26 Stabb's trying to fight a lv61 party), that will drop a random egg. An alternative could be a daily/weekly quest for a random egg, but the requirements for the quest would be like 10 Elite Glintstone boss essences, meaning you actually have to run it, not just log on to 20 different alts daily. This way, the market won't get flooded, but those that work hard could loot a decent pet, or at least have the chance to turn a good profit.

As much as I would love to be able to buy a bunch of really cheap arcane pets, I think it is not beneficial to the economy. On the flipside, pet hoarding and exclusivity does not help the game either. Arcane egg inventory should be steadily introduced (think drips, not a flood), Mythic eggs should be introduced slightly faster, etc., because afterall, eggs are a consumable commodity in game. Once a pet is hatched, it is no longer available. As new players come in to the game, there will be steady demand. As much as the merches and 1%'ers may complain, attainability is an important ingredient in the game.

The more the best items/pets concentrate into a smaller and smaller pool, the worse the game dynamic becomes. Best gear isn't something that everyone should just get automatically, but grinding, saving and luck should count for something too. I still remember during the Shuyal expansion when Samael was 30m+, Kershals/Mauls even more, but the best elite loot was worthless, it just felt like you could never get there, no matter how much you worked at it. With the huge chasm between Arcane and Legendary gear, what ended up happening is that the hardcores continued to run, because that's what we enjoy, and a good percentage just threw their hands up and went inactive because they didn't see any way to improve. These players already had a full Architect set and Archon ring (the best Legendaries attainable), but Arcanes and even most Mythics were simply out of reach; thus, no incentive to continue running. The only alternatives were to merch, which means contribute more to the problem than the solution, or pop Locked and keep your fingers crossed. Gameplay must amount to something, and must be a viable method to advance in game (which is why I like the rank system). If 24x7 gameplay does nothing other than add to your death count and reduce your savings (pots/ankh/elixirs), then what's the point?

A balance can be achieved. Unless inventory is slowly being added, prices will continue to skyrocket and wealth will just concentrate even more, leaving a larger and larger gap between the rich versus competent, avid gamers.

megative
01-11-2017, 09:14 PM
no game dies just because of an event :)

Sweesi
01-12-2017, 05:10 AM
This was good event for beginners and old players! Hope we see it in future too! :)

Avaree
01-12-2017, 08:47 AM
Great events for beginners are the mini events, just to name a few, ankhs dropping from bosses, harvest, gauntlet, arlorian egg hunt, also many seasoned players seem to enjoy this as well. As i previously stated, the eggstravaganza thief was a short term solution, that wasn't a long term fix.

#noeggstravaganza2.0#

johnycageee
01-12-2017, 09:28 AM
Great events for beginners are the mini events, just to name a few, ankhs dropping from bosses, harvest, gauntlet, arlorian egg hunt, also many seasoned players seem to enjoy this as well. As i previously stated, the eggstravaganza thief was a short term solution, that wasn't a long term fix.

#noeggstravaganza2.0#
Ava dont hate me, but seems only u and few others (rich, plat users) dont want eggstravaganza 2.0!
Cuz I saw u selling gold nekro, omg u will lose gold if he will be dropped from eggzavier...
Rich want to stay rich, there will be always separated rich-poor...
Give the poor people get some gold, at least one quality pet which is useful.
Why u care about economy I dont know really.
U playing for u, dont for me.
I'd say yes to eggstravaganza 2.0!
Give the chance for all to obtain some good pets!

#yes eggstravaganza 2.0

Avaree
01-12-2017, 11:12 AM
Ava dont hate me, but seems only u and few others (rich, plat users) dont want eggstravaganza 2.0!
Cuz I saw u selling gold nekro, omg u will lose gold if he will be dropped from eggzavier...

#yes eggstravaganza 2.0

It's Not about me, it's about the community. If everything was just to be given away, why play the game? Just wait, read forums, and log for updates that give free items with zero efforts? Where is the challenge? So, you want everything for free, for everyone, whats to buy and sell? The adventure is gone because all the goals are given for free.

There are soo many ways to make gold in this game, in two/three weeks of time you can afford the most expensive egg in the game easy. You just have to get to the maps and farm. Most everything sells for something, it all adds up in the end.

Btw i pulled my g.nek from cs and slotted in my glow, for mana regen :) Saves me gold, less pots I have to buy.

GoodSyntax
01-12-2017, 11:24 AM
Eggstravaganza is kind of like a hurricane after an extended drought.

While introduction of eggs is great, this type of feast or famine cycle isn't good for the economy, most players, or the game at large. Having 10,000 SnS eggs introduced into the economy in a weekend is chaotic and has far too many ripple effects that drag down the price of nearly everything else. My issue with this type of inventory introduction is that the net result becomes the mainstream players are ultimately hurt in the process. Sure, a bunch of mainstream players get one or two good pets or are capable of purchasing a handful of eggs, but the reality is that these are the same players that have to sell off what they have to continue funding their gameplay (pots, ankh, elixirs). Those with a lot of gold reserves buy these eggs (call them merchers/hoarders/speculative investors) and the net result is that as inventory becomes scarce and prices again go up, who stands to profit the most?

Meanwhile, as egg pricing is dropping, it is also dragging down other things like elixirs and ankh, because there is no point in farming. Imagine farming for Symia eggs, and after hundreds of runs, you finally drop one, run to CS and find out it is 25k in auction. Hardly the kind of motivation you need to continue grinding. So, after a hundred runs, thousands of pots pots, dozens of deaths, dozens of ankh, you loot something good and your net revenue is probably -300k....that is bad for the game.

A better solution is as I said earlier in the thread. Either a portal spawn on boss kill, or a difficult daily/weekly quest with a guaranteed Legendary egg and the chance for Mythic and Arcane. This will control the introduction of eggs and reward those that grind (kind of like the 20 elite Nordr boss kills daily granted an EGW back in the day).

octavos
01-12-2017, 11:40 AM
Eggstravaganza is kind of like a hurricane after an extended drought.

While introduction of eggs is great, this type of feast or famine cycle isn't good for the economy, most players, or the game at large. Having 10,000 SnS eggs introduced into the economy in a weekend is chaotic and has far too many ripple effects that drag down the price of nearly everything else. My issue with this type of inventory introduction is that the net result becomes the mainstream players are ultimately hurt in the process. Sure, a bunch of mainstream players get one or two good pets or are capable of purchasing a handful of eggs, but the reality is that these are the same players that have to sell off what they have to continue funding their gameplay (pots, ankh, elixirs). Those with a lot of gold reserves buy these eggs (call them merchers/hoarders/speculative investors) and the net result is that as inventory becomes scarce and prices again go up, who stands to profit the most?

Meanwhile, as egg pricing is dropping, it is also dragging down other things like elixirs and ankh, because there is no point in farming. Imagine farming for Symia eggs, and after hundreds of runs, you finally drop one, run to CS and find out it is 25k in auction. Hardly the kind of motivation you need to continue grinding. So, after a hundred runs, thousands of pots pots, dozens of deaths, dozens of ankh, you loot something good and your net revenue is probably -300k....that is bad for the game.

A better solution is as I said earlier in the thread. Either a portal spawn on boss kill, or a difficult daily/weekly quest with a guaranteed Legendary egg and the chance for Mythic and Arcane. This will control the introduction of eggs and reward those that grind (kind of like the 20 elite Nordr boss kills daily granted an EGW back in the day).

I have never heard anyone say grinding is fun...ever lol. if it reduces the prices in other aspects its ok to fuel the new gens that will burn plat for other commodities (nothing really that effects game progression)..look at PL and how a renewal of players helped the game as a whole. meaning somethings that new players can get is fantastic IMO. Gold is one thing that can kill the game if there is to much of it...hence the gold vanitys from sir spend. this is an event 1 time a year (2-3 days max), and your proposing a portal that lasts all year...that would make it worse IMO XD.

illwilly
01-12-2017, 11:42 AM

#yes eggstravaganza 2.0

If u had read other posts Ava has made, you would see she wants good pets to drop off bosses 24/7 every day of the year to make maps worth running. And her selling her gold nekro, wich she payed 2k plat to get is not really selfish at all imo. Its not like sts would make it rain gold nekros if such event would return anyway, if so they would not limit it to the 80 they sold.
Only thing a new egg event would bring is even more of the pets that allready farmable on the current maps in game, wich noone farm no more since no profit, they rather control crawly, snappy and a few other pets wich there still loades of. Ive sold only a few of the eggs i farmed last time, just moved em to an alt, and undercut high enuff that the controllers dont bother to buy it ( if they buy all snappys and post 2 at 500k i post one at 100k so they cannot say in town: sell snappy 250k its 500k in cs.. and in a day its 30k or so again).

I played last event and think one mythic in 100 or so legis i could have farmed while getting elite aps anyway...

Ardbeg
01-12-2017, 12:48 PM
I have never heard anyone say grinding is fun...ever lol.

Grinding is fun. It just should be rewarded. That's why we play and thats why we promote a steady influx of good items like proposed by Goodsyntax instead of these event rushs.

octavos
01-12-2017, 01:10 PM
Grinding is fun. It just should be rewarded. That's why we play and thats why we promote a steady influx of good items like proposed by Goodsyntax instead of these event rushs.

i stand corrected...1 has said it XD lol. i play..but rarely grind for something that is only beneficial to my character, and seems reasonable to achieve. Events help the people who don't have the specs to run the hard maps. instant gratification will always pass effort. look at plat for gold, locked chests, leveling up characters, xp missions to name a few.

Im glad you and a few others love to grind, but as a mobile..i'll leave grinding for more intense MMOs on PC's. The data AL uses can be costly, So as a mobile hop in/out is what AL is best suited for.

effort should be rewarded if you don't want to pay with hard earned gold. I don't disagree with you. but when the majority don't have the pros stats, that's why many look forward to events.

Ardbeg
01-12-2017, 01:53 PM
but when the majority don't have the pros stats, that's why many look forward to events.

Of all seasons, this season stats are no excuse. The legendary gear gives plenty of armor for just a few K, more than enough to run all open maps so far.

GoodSyntax
01-12-2017, 02:07 PM
i stand corrected...1 has said it XD lol. i play..but rarely grind for something that is only beneficial to my character, and seems reasonable to achieve. Events help the people who don't have the specs to run the hard maps. instant gratification will always pass effort. look at plat for gold, locked chests, leveling up characters, xp missions to name a few.

Im glad you and a few others love to grind, but as a mobile..i'll leave grinding for more intense MMOs on PC's. The data AL uses can be costly, So as a mobile hop in/out is what AL is best suited for.

effort should be rewarded if you don't want to pay with hard earned gold. I don't disagree with you. but when the majority don't have the pros stats, that's why many look forward to events.

I started up a new toon, with zero gold, capped relatively quickly (took about two or three weeks, mainly via the Daily XP quests). Saved up enough gold to buy lv60/61 endgame gear, and even though most of it is still ungemmed, I feel that I am capable enough to grind it out with any kind of party.

I have no issue with plat buyers slingshotting their way to the best gear/items....afterall, it is your hard earned cash that gets you there. My point is that there is also a lot of players, good players, that can't/won't use plat and need a way to get to the top through effort alone.

Gaming is like a triangle, you can get to the top in one of three ways. Purchase your way there, grind your way there or get lucky.

Right now, grinding isn't viable as it isn't income positive.

Lucky...but, lucky on what? Arena crates and fossils? Get a Balanced Scale or Husk armor? Sure, I suppose you could get lucky and loot one, but the odds are so stacked against you that it really isn't viable either.

This leaves purchasing as your primary way to get to the top, and that's what I have an issue with. KnK eggs are a good example. How much farming would it take to save up the gold needed to buy KnK from someone that popped locked crates? Even the more pedestrian pets like Nightshade are getting priced beyond the reach of your average mobile gamers (those that can't commit endless hours to grinding).

That's why there should be a mechanism that slowly introduces these types of things into the game, because eggs are a consumable commodity. Each new player that starts the game and opens an egg reduces the total egg inventory. If demand stays the same and inventory becomes scarce, prices go up and fewer and fewer people can afford it, resulting in an increasing concentration of wealth. With steady introduction of inventory, it puts a ceiling on pricing and stops the price escalation spiral. Demand alone will put a floor on pricing, leaving a manageable value range to work with when farming.

If I knew that after 20 Mauso IV runs, I could get to roll for an egg (via a quest), at least it puts a carrot out there for me to chase. But, if the only valuable drops that are out there continue to have lol drop rates, well....that doesn't really motivate anyone either.

octavos
01-12-2017, 04:03 PM
Of all seasons, this season stats are no excuse. The legendary gear gives plenty of armor for just a few K, more than enough to run all open maps so far.

pets make they gear, if they didn't they wouldn't be worth the millions that are XD. this seasons stats are ok to run new maps..considering many threads here are about how dead mages are bad...and how many times you die in these new maps. better pets for players helps with bad gear.

I started up a new toon, with zero gold, capped relatively quickly (took about two or three weeks, mainly via the Daily XP quests). Saved up enough gold to buy lv60/61 endgame gear, and even though most of it is still ungemmed, I feel that I am capable enough to grind it out with any kind of party.

I have no issue with plat buyers slingshotting their way to the best gear/items....afterall, it is your hard earned cash that gets you there. My point is that there is also a lot of players, good players, that can't/won't use plat and need a way to get to the top through effort alone.

Gaming is like a triangle, you can get to the top in one of three ways. Purchase your way there, grind your way there or get lucky.

Right now, grinding isn't viable as it isn't income positive.

Lucky...but, lucky on what? Arena crates and fossils? Get a Balanced Scale or Husk armor? Sure, I suppose you could get lucky and loot one, but the odds are so stacked against you that it really isn't viable either.

This leaves purchasing as your primary way to get to the top, and that's what I have an issue with. KnK eggs are a good example. How much farming would it take to save up the gold needed to buy KnK from someone that popped locked crates? Even the more pedestrian pets like Nightshade are getting priced beyond the reach of your average mobile gamers (those that can't commit endless hours to grinding).

That's why there should be a mechanism that slowly introduces these types of things into the game, because eggs are a consumable commodity. Each new player that starts the game and opens an egg reduces the total egg inventory. If demand stays the same and inventory becomes scarce, prices go up and fewer and fewer people can afford it, resulting in an increasing concentration of wealth. With steady introduction of inventory, it puts a ceiling on pricing and stops the price escalation spiral. Demand alone will put a floor on pricing, leaving a manageable value range to work with when farming.

If I knew that after 20 Mauso IV runs, I could get to roll for an egg (via a quest), at least it puts a carrot out there for me to chase. But, if the only valuable drops that are out there continue to have lol drop rates, well....that doesn't really motivate anyone either.

Now that's a response :). but as a "quest" im saying it makes it worse. this would open the flood gates and make the pets really worthless..even if there is a carrot to chase lol. imagine Nightshade worth as much as dearys...lol..sure ok. lets do it.

lets say we went with this idea...how would it play out... An event that lasts only a weekend would only do this for a short time.
as for making your quest proposal, this will make legendary really cheap..and mythic/arcane skyrocket because chances of you getting something that valuable will be like a fossil in the arena chests XD, more so if its a guaranteed egg from the quest.

DalleManden
01-12-2017, 04:34 PM
As much as I enjoyed the egg event, and even made a quite nice pocket of gold, I don't think it's the right choice but it's an option.

What I believe, AL needs is new ways to gain a steady stream of income, I know we have maus/graveyard but I just don't think it's a viable option either, cause I don't see the fun in it. (Still play an hour a day of it though for some points)

People are talking about it's bad for the economy which is partially true, but what's the point if nobody can afford them?

I'm not for or against the idea of another egg event, like everything it has its pros and cons but like stated before, STS needs to brainstorm a few ideas on how they can make farming fun and motivating. I'm not saying it needs to be easy but we defo need something new to grind. That's just my opinion.

Rich or not, still love the game.

Ardbeg
01-12-2017, 04:42 PM
pets make they gear, if they didn't they wouldn't be worth the millions that are XD. this seasons stats are ok to run new maps..considering many threads here are about how dead mages are bad...and how many times you die in these new maps. better pets for players helps with bad gear.

Now that's a response :). but as a "quest" im saying it makes it worse. this would open the flood gates and make the pets really worthless..even if there is a carrot to chase lol. imagine Nightshade worth as much as dearys...lol..sure ok. lets do it.

lets say we went with this idea...how would it play out... An event that lasts only a weekend would only do this for a short time.
as for making your quest proposal, this will make legendary really cheap..and mythic/arcane skyrocket because chances of you getting something that valuable will be like a fossil in the arena chests XD, more so if its a guaranteed egg from the quest.

1)There are a lot of possibilities for a very cheap pet setup to circumvent the course mage deaths with pets on budget... since pet prices did not recover from last eggstravaganza. Look at any Course mage thread for help on this.

2) Do you really argue here (without knowing the specific implementation) that a *constructed* quest system to limit steady influx of eggs in lower dungeons f.e. would somehow flush the market with legendaries, but let mythics/arcanes skyrocket? What we are asking/proposing here is to adjust the limit of influx to the economical needs, to make farming worthwhile, no less, no more. How can you declare it failed in advance? What about last eggstravaganza, uhm, did it not somehow kill all market?

octavos
01-12-2017, 05:10 PM
1)There are a lot of possibilities for a very cheap pet setup to circumvent the course mage deaths with pets on budget... since pet prices did not recover from last eggstravaganza. Look at any Course mage thread for help on this.

2) Do you really argue here (without knowing the specific implementation) that a *constructed* quest system to limit steady influx of eggs in lower dungeons f.e. would somehow flush the market with legendaries, but let mythics/arcanes skyrocket? What we are asking/proposing here is to adjust the limit of influx to the economical needs, to make farming worthwhile, no less, no more. How can you declare it failed in advance? What about last eggstravaganza, uhm, did it not somehow kill all market?

1). i can look, but that doesn't mean everyone else in the game does.

2) what i'm asking is a few days..and we move on lol. I don't argue, just saying what I have seen in all the years I have been playing STS games. if all the players were to do the missions the majority would receive rare/legendary..it would kill that market for those even more..and make those arcane/mythic lose value faster. what many here can also agree with is just having a few days...not a whole year. as far as killing the last market with this event..it just flushed out the hoarders..and made the pets more reasonable for gold. if these pets were vanity's and didn't have stats I would careless. But pets play a huge part of success in AL.

a constructed system with a player with many alts should help with farming these pets, maybe we can do away with this 2.0..and have a quest...ok..im all up for it.
are you mad..you seem mad lol. I can give u a hug.

Avaree
01-12-2017, 05:29 PM

a constructed system with a player with many alts........ .

^^ that there is one reason why I am against this. Players with multiple devices could have exploited the last egg thief. I saw one player not too long ago state he/she can run 13 toons at one time. So among many other reasons, and this too, no thank you to a random spawning, egg dropping boss. :)

Ardbeg
01-12-2017, 05:31 PM
1). i can look, but that doesn't mean everyone else in the game does.

2) what i'm asking is a few days..and we move on lol. I don't argue, just saying what I have seen in all the years I have been playing STS games. if all the players were to do the missions the majority would receive rare/legendary..it would kill that market for those even more..and make those arcane/mythic lose value faster. what many here can also agree with is just having a few days...not a whole year. as far as killing the last market with this event..it just flushed out the hoarders..and made the pets more reasonable for gold. if these pets were vanity's and didn't have stats I would careless. But pets play a huge part of success in AL.

a constructed system with a player with many alts should help with farming these pets, maybe we can do away with this 2.0..and have a quest...ok..im all up for it.
are you mad..you seem mad lol. I can give u a hug.

I am not mad at all, save your hugs please!

My viewpoint is that of someone who loves to play pve with friends. Yes, we run these maps and enjoy it. And i have always advocated to have several tiers of rewards for running elites. From the lowest income to make up for the loss in ankhs to middle tier drops like legendary eggs for example till the highest tier, banished, antignome, mythics, arcanes,...

My idea is, elite farming should generally generate income with the occasional medium and rare big bump.

But since the first thief event i see a culture here on forum to just campaign for the next free thing, coming from players who can't be bothered to run these maps to achieve things. And sorry, as long as i am here i will give my feedback to this and try to keep farming worthwhile outside of events (and i am very happy we have knowledgeable players like Goodsyntax again on forum to explain in details what's wrong with farming now).

octavos
01-12-2017, 05:53 PM
^^ that there is one reason why I am against this. Players with multiple devices could have exploited the last egg thief. I saw one player not too long ago state they can run 13 toons at one time. So among many other reasons, and this too, no thank you to a random spawning, egg dropping boss. :)

now imagine if there was a quest like this...and i have quite a few alts (15-20)all they would have to do daily/weekly is a quest. for the pets of AL. if the quest didn't give an egg to sell..that would be perfect.

I am not mad at all, save your hugs please!

My viewpoint is that of someone who loves to play pve with friends. Yes, we run these maps and enjoy it. And i have always advocated to have several tiers of rewards for running elites. From the lowest income to make up for the loss in ankhs to middle tier drops like legendary eggs for example till the highest tier, banished, antignome, mythics, arcanes,...

My idea is, elite farming should generally generate income with the occasional medium and rare big bump.

But since the first thief event i see a culture here on forum to just campaign for the next free thing, coming from players who can't be bothered to run these maps to achieve things. And sorry, as long as i am here i will give my feedback to this and try to keep farming worthwhile outside of events (and i am very happy we have knowledgeable players like Goodsyntax again on forum to explain in details what's wrong with farming now).

my view is for low end players (with family's and no real time to devote to farming), and always will be. Farming isn't bad...its that things get outdated and are not useful for new caps. But adding a "quest" to make this permanent would make things worse. If an event can help these players faster im all up for it. maybe better parties...but meh its all about the gold lol

Ardbeg
01-12-2017, 06:04 PM
now imagine if there was a quest like this...and i have quite a few alts (15-20)all they would have to do daily/weekly is a quest.

my view is for low end players (with family's and no real time to devote to farming), and always will be. Farming isn't bad...its that things get outdated and are not useful for new caps. But adding a "quest" to make this permanent would make things worse. If an event can help these players faster im all up for it.

1) Quest is only an example, imagine a quest involving 20 mausoleum 5 bosses. You probably could do them in 24h on all alts, but then i would say you deserve all loot. It s just a matter of picking the right quest / mode of distribution.

2) MMOs are here to grind together. It is debatable to what extend on a mobile, but take a look at the current community goal and you will find out it is not for casuals this season at least. I have no problem at all with the argument there should be rewards for all tiers of players (lots of events did that great.) But i will always advocate for pve elite farming as one vital half of the game. And it is an Mmo, not a match 3 puzzler you pick up and drop within minutes.

Avaree
01-12-2017, 06:16 PM
now imagine if there was a quest like this...and i have quite a few alts (15-20)all they would have to do daily/weekly is a quest.

If you want to grind a quest on all your alts go for it, I was referring to the egg thief that dropped an egg for every player at once, no matter wha, it dropped an egg x 4, one for all party mates.

But adding a "quest" to make this permanent would make things worse. If an event can help these players faster im all up for it.

Look at the prices now of the pets that are dropped by mobs, bosses, bought with tokens.
E.g, Breeze egg now 124.9k- was 350k+ before the eggstravaganza.

There are quarterly events that offer good eggs by reaching a certain tier, purchase with event tokens, and or boss drops already.

octavos
01-12-2017, 06:24 PM
If you want to grind a quest on all your alts go for it, I was referring to the egg thief that dropped an egg for every player at once, no matter wha, it dropped an egg x 4, one for all party mates.

Look at the prices now of the pets that are dropped by mobs, bosses, bought with tokens.

There are quarterly events that offer good eggs by reaching a certain tier, purchase with event tokens, and or boss drops already.

yup, and i love it..no disagreement with you there.

1) Quest is only an example, imagine a quest involving 20 mausoleum 5 bosses. You probably could do them in 24h on all alts, but then i would say you deserve all loot. It s just a matter of picking the right quest / mode of distribution.

2) MMOs are here to grind together. It is debatable to what extend on a mobile, but take a look at the current community goal and you will find out it is not for casuals this season at least. I have no problem at all with the argument there should be rewards for all tiers of players (lots of events did that great.) But i will always advocate for pve elite farming as one vital half of the game. And it is an Mmo, not a match 3 puzzler you pick up and drop within minutes.

1) if the loot grants an un-tradeable pet...just stashable..it would be fantastic. this wouldn't modify the economy a bit. even if we were to have this event again. that might be the best solution for us who want the event, and not effect the game economy.

2) Casuals are what make the game profitable. They buy the plat that the best players don't really have to worry about selling there hard earned stuff. I agree with the elite farming, I don't disagree with you at all. but the rewards are set for the elite, and the best should come from that. but even in the simplest of games, you could obtain the best without that much effort. anything that can be grinded for on hours on end will eventually let out rewards. But many don't have that luxury...well I don't anyway lol.

Ardbeg
01-12-2017, 06:38 PM
yup, and i love it..no disagreement with you there.

1) if the loot grants an un-tradeable pet...just stashable..it would be fantastic. this wouldn't modify the economy a bit. even if we were to have this event again.

2) Casuals are what make the game profitable. They buy the plat that the best players don't really have to worry about selling there hard earned stuff. I agree with the elite farming, I don't disagree with you at all. but the rewards are set for the elite, and the best should come from that. but even in the simplest of games, you could obtain the best without that much effort. anything that can be grinded for on hours on end will eventually let out rewards. But many don't have that luxury...well I don't anyway lol.

Big investment of time = high revenue chance

Low investment of time = low revenue chance

Plat is a shortcut

Freak luck is a shortcut

What's wrong with that model?

The only thing i am opposing is rewarding players for not playing the game and devaluing items the others worked hard for, because it would make playing pve outside events pointless. What about recommendations for events to extend farming opportunities instead of replacing whats here? Remember sts can create whatever they want.

Suentous PO
01-12-2017, 08:47 PM
core issue; egg availability

Possible solutions:
A) "event" - weekend or event
B) game introduction - farmable or quest
C) crates - currently
*ignoring pets that do drop currently as they're stat inferior*

Problems associated;
A) market devaluation/ disturbance , also any temporary type introduction regardless of event time can be a missed opportunity either for current players and or new players that joined late

B) possible exploitation, devaluation, and economic depression for farming in the long run

C) despite the fact that locks are harder to farm, the price has not risen much at all from the km3 era. I have to imagine that crate poppers don't find much attractive idk

If that's not off base I'd suggest improving the drop rate of locks slightly, introducing more eggs ( or additional goodies) in them & rotating that often. That gives farmers guaranteed income relative to effort (generally w/rng lol), and lock poppers more reason to plat.

Eh?

Eagle Eye229
01-13-2017, 12:07 AM
Can't remember the parameters but egg tokens was the main point of talk that someone(sorry can't remember you) brought up

There's a way to make this work...

Maybe a crappy little side quest that changes,requiring players to hunt down specific eggs and convert them into tokens.ofc that of which can be later used to purchase (randomly generated egg?)different eggs .so someone can't just turn in 1k deary or the like.

add legendary, mythic, and maybe arcane egg chest(let's make this one SUPER hard) that awards rge(randomly generated egg ^^) of said rarity.

Idk just spitballing of the top of my head on this but I believe the original idea has worth.

Thank you for your time.

nightmaresmoke
01-13-2017, 06:31 AM
^^ that there is one reason why I am against this. Players with multiple devices could have exploited the last egg thief. I saw one player not too long ago state they can run 13 toons at one time. So among many other reasons, and this too, no thank you to a random spawning, egg dropping boss. :)
It's just crazy to think there are crazy people out there i barley can maintain one toon let alone thirteen omg lol

"An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth, evil for evil"

Demonnboy
01-13-2017, 07:15 AM
We should have that event. Its the change to make people rich. As u can see, making money in al is very hard, so eggstravaganza is acctualy a great event for farming and making money ;))

Sent from my SM-T116 using Tapatalk

intizamfamily888
01-13-2017, 08:52 AM
We should have that event. Its the change to make people rich. As u can see, making money in al is very hard, so eggstravaganza is acctualy a great event for farming and making money ;))

Sent from my SM-T116 using Tapatalk
Farming endgame content makes it easy to get some gold. Fact is that we got gold too easily in the past. Thats why it feels so hard now.

Kakashis
01-13-2017, 08:56 AM

Couldn't agree more. What's worse are the antignome prices xD

GoodSyntax
01-13-2017, 10:07 AM
Farming endgame content makes it easy to get some gold. Fact is that we got gold too easily in the past. Thats why it feels so hard now.

Farming endgame with gold awakenings makes it easier to earn gold - something like 3k per mauso map (more when you find treasure rooms). Yes, you can certainly grind the new maps and make gold, but without gold awakening, your net income is meager after pots and the occasional ankhs are factored in.

The crux of the problem is that there are less than a dozen legendaries (more like 7 or 8) in the loot table that are considered "desirable". Frankly, as long as there is a clearly obvious 'this is the best gear drop of the season' attitude, once the gear has been acquired by players en masse, value plummets quickly and farming becomes a fruitless endeavor.

I had high hopes on the gear staggering idea that STS had a few seasons ago. I still am of the opinion that 'best' sets should be more subjective and tailored to playstyle. There really isn't any variety in equips by class, because for the most part, we all know what sets are the best and we settle for second tier items when we can't afford the best. Tanks may be the exception because previous level cap weapons (Immortal Corruption/Glintstone Aegis and Immortal Corruption/Dragon Hunter) are perfectly viable at endgame due to their terrific Procs.

Obviously, primary stats are important, but, as evidenced by high value gear from cap-1 and cap-2 seasons, Procs are a huge differentiator and can turn a pedestrian item into a high value OP one. Personally, I'd be very willing to sacrifice stats for a great Proc.

If we can get to the point where we are compelled to swap between three or four sets based on map, boss, environment, etc., then farming becomes much more profitable because not only will everyone want these sets, but they will need to be gemmed, awakened, etc.

Avaree
01-13-2017, 10:33 AM
^^ that there is one reason why I am against this. Players with multiple devices could have exploited the last egg thief. I saw one player not too long ago state he/she can run 13 toons at one time. So among many other reasons, and this too, no thank you to a random spawning, egg dropping boss. :)

It's just crazy to think there are crazy people out there i barley can maintain one toon let alone thirteen omg lol

Added screen shot

nightmaresmoke
01-13-2017, 10:40 AM
Added screen shot
Omg shock lol 😮

SkipperSkinner
01-13-2017, 11:13 AM
I think it would be awesome to have another (short) Eggstravaganza event, I missed the first one because I was too low of a lvl to kill the boss, coming in as a new player I feel overwhelmingly at an disadvantage when it comes to having eggs especially those obtained by reaching a certain tier in previous events. +1 for a short Eggstravaganza event no more then once a year, to keep prices in check and help newer players.

Babyeterne
01-13-2017, 03:42 PM
No thanks it ruin the economy

Sent from my Polaroid PSPC505 using Tapatalk

mssweety
01-14-2017, 10:12 AM
no to this for sure...
let ppl work for their stuff wheres the fun if everything would be for free..

Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk

Avaree
01-14-2017, 10:38 AM
Though, the said event has a challenge :) eggzavier never remains in its position, he was designed to be chased and be killed by players and YES; every map has its own difficulty thats why it has an adventure with it even eggstravaganza is active. wondering how plat users ain't using real money and stating their thoughts, it would be a shame if they'll also agree to the so called short term solution.

Lol, you will never understand the logic behind why many players say no to this. Even the devs stopped the event early due to the negative impact it had on the economy.

Suentous PO
01-14-2017, 11:18 AM
Lol, you will never understand the logic behind why many players say no to this. Even the devs stopped the event early due to the negative impact it had on the economy.

I forgot about that!
To everyone who wants this to return read that second sentence.

shadowronn
01-14-2017, 12:32 PM
if the eggs looted were non tradeable but stashable then it wud not affect anyone bcuz some ppl cant afford eggs but wanna use them and this wud be their chance also if these eggs were non tradeable only ppl who needed em wud farm

Eagle Eye229
01-14-2017, 08:11 PM
if the eggs looted were non tradeable but stashable then it wud not affect anyone bcuz some ppl cant afford eggs but wanna use them and this wud be their chance also if these eggs were non tradeable only ppl who needed em wud farm

Heh.well these people that looted an egg like this would not need to buy one or farm on,thus demand goes down and supply goes up.

Meaning since these people wanting these eggs wouldn't contribute to using up the supply,the prices will drop (could plummet some prices).

People do not understand flooding AL with these non tradeable eggs will drastically alter the egg economy. Then we got people wanting to re egg pets for plat?do you guys even care about this game?or just how easy you can make it for yourself?

I suggest people go play the game instead of trying to find any shortcut they can take.I assure you that it feels good to earn gold and buy things in a legit way.

Thank you for your time.

Donquixoth
01-14-2017, 11:06 PM
Any possibilities of Eggstravaganza 2.0? What do you think? Better or for worse?

Feel free to comment if you like lol

The answer:
1. Any possibiliies? Yes (even 1% chance called possibility right?)
2. What do you think? Better or Worse? It is better for some peoples, it is worse for some peoples.

This discussion is endless lol, A said no, B said yes and soon. This will be better if STS give the confirmation about this event will be launched or not this year, since nobody has right decision here but STS. And also some of you keep talking about game economy, what is your measure that the game in inflation or deflation state? I just curious because I want to know what is the normal economy state of this game.

megative
01-14-2017, 11:36 PM
The answer:
2. What do you think? Better or Worse? It is better for some peoples, it is worse for some peoples.

This discussion is endless lol, A said no, B said yes and soon. This will be better if STS give the confirmation about this event will be launched or not this year, since nobody has right decision here but STS. And also some of you keep talking about game economy, what is your measure that the game in inflation or deflation state? I just curious because I want to know what is the normal economy state of this game.

*cries* thanks

voidPtr
01-15-2017, 01:16 AM
...what is your measure that the game in inflation or deflation state?...I want to know what is the normal economy state of this game
google these words. Your question has no meaning. inflation/deflation is not a state.
inflation
1.the action of inflating something or the condition of being inflated.
2. Economics - a general increase in prices and fall in the purchasing value of money.
deflation
1. the action or process of deflating or being deflated.
2. Economics - reduction of the general level of prices in an economy.

nothing stationary about these words. process. action. condition. reduction or increase.
change in time. or a condition to change in time.
And the meaning is the same everywhere, not just in a game.
Six pages commenting about game economy and inflation and then: "what is the normal economy state of this game".
Anyone is free to agree or disagree with anyone's comments. But to agree or disagree - these comments should at first be read (and understood), if possible.

PEMA
01-15-2017, 01:17 AM
Annual Eggsavier? Yes pls! :D

Sent from my T1 7.0 using Tapatalk

Eagle Eye229
01-15-2017, 01:29 AM
The answer:

Normal economic state of a game like AL(with pet eggs,or any item).

Easy to obtain items/eggs.liquidation food.

Uncommon items/eggs.things you earn randomly but still pretty common to get.

Rare items/eggs you must repeatedly be looking for this item to drop,work must be put in to earn.

Super rare items/eggs.grinding for a super rare drop becomes hopeless at times and players may feel overwhelmed by the work to get.

Ultra rare items/eggs. Unbelievable amount of time, effort and resources are put in to earn,seems absolutely impossible to loot.

There are reasons why fossils,shards and random eggs from locks are so scarce,because not everyone is meant to have one,you must earn it.
Sure,plat to gold to eggs are a shortcut but when you go plat to eggs,it cuts out all the merching needed to get the gold(its like pumping the economy with large amounts of pure gold,not smart).

We need the ladder of merching and farming to stabilize all walks of life in AL,not direct plat to egg deals.

If you think poofing eggs into the economy won't hurt it,think of all the farming and sales it would have took to earn that egg,that's what's hurting the market,you bypassing the middle men,that includes yourself and I and everyone that plays this game.

Thank you for your time.

Coffeekiller
02-07-2017, 05:09 PM
Tbh I hardly looted anything good on egg event got a few nightshade one hawken and tons of junk might have had something to do with me not running as much as others but hell I spent over 20 hours playing and made 200k now I know the drop is random but honestly it was like trying to loot fossil in arena it's freaking hard.... saw tons of others looting arcanes left and right if this event comes around again it will benefit all players I.e new players and players that missed it + with all the new all the new myths and arcane eggs out there it will help them get the eggs they need to run maus and elite maps

Nothing bothers me more then a person running graveyard with Barney or tankton cuz it makes it twice as hard on the player with nekro or toor..
And honestly who doesn't want a heroic pet??? Everyone wants one or hell all 3 of them but only 5% of the game can pay upwards of 20million per pet

I understand how others feel that this will kill the economy but when there is nothing to farm to make gold can't buy gold loot weapons or good pets
I miss km3 already... lol

runagain
02-07-2017, 06:37 PM
No it ruined all the prices... It's just a waste for those who payed twice of trice the price for it... It's Imo not fair against those players!..

voidPtr
02-07-2017, 06:53 PM
Nothing bothers me more then a person running graveyard with Barney or tankton cuz it makes it twice as hard on the player with nekro or toor..
Hm. Nothing bothers me more than people that don't know enough about pets(and pet animacy) talk about pets.
Nothing bothers me more also than people leaving the map seeing I'm with an epic pet, but what they don't know is that I never use anything less then nightshade in happiness slot and in AA slot I may use magma or similarly useful(nilbog,toor,nekro...depends). Also these people don't know that there is at least 1 epic pet with passive ability that overshadows (in some maps) almost all of the mythic pets and even of the arcane pets. There are several legendary pet's with a passive useful in different situations. There exists even a rare pet with 'playable' passive ability. (Well not exactly barney or tankton, they are not with good passives; but pets are different, have different strong and weak points).
My point is: if you don't know well the passive of the player's pet, don't judge the player by his pet, because you don't see what is slotted in pet's happiness and AA.

ok, correction, some other things bother me more :) , but this was just a form of the speech.
Ah, and btw not 5% of players has heroic pets. Far far less then 0.05% have them. But this by design, np with that, heroic pets just came out and i'm sure there are only few of them by design. If they were popping more from the crates, (many) more people would have them and they would be (much) cheaper. btw, i don't have. (Aaaand, btw these first heroic pets currently doesn't have great passive. The happiness can be good though.)

HolaAmigo
02-08-2017, 11:06 AM
No it ruined all the prices... It's just a waste for those who payed twice of trice the price for it... It's Imo not fair against those players!..

Bit like it isnt fair to those players who reach exalted and get a stupid plate looking halo above your head lol

Love how the rich snobs say no to egg event thats almost funny...

runagain
02-08-2017, 11:16 AM
Bit like it isnt fair to those players who reach exalted and get a stupid plate looking halo above your head lol

Love how the rich snobs say no to egg event thats almost funny...
Lol we also farmed for our gears.. some bought with plat.. IMO it will be unfair if lazy ppl which never farm are able to get the same pets Just by one stupid egg event .. other players farmed their *** off to afford one.. Hope u understand that??? And by reaching Exalted rank requires lots of patience.. the 110k points takes patience so does the questline to reach Luminous Templar/Dark Apostle..

To make a whole story short..

If you want something than work for it, egg event is like free .. aka BS

HolaAmigo
02-08-2017, 12:46 PM
Lol we also farmed for our gears.. some bought with plat.. IMO it will be unfair if lazy ppl which never farm are able to get the same pets Just by one stupid egg event .. other players farmed their *** off to afford one.. Hope u understand that??? And by reaching Exalted rank requires lots of patience.. the 110k points takes patience so does the questline to reach Luminous Templar/Dark Apostle..

To make a whole story short..

If you want something than work for it, egg event is like free .. aka BS

Hmm but there are a few people in here wont mention names

They act like they farmed for everything yet they used plat for everything aka means being lazy pretty simple really...

As far as the egg event goes make the ones that drop not tradeable?????

runagain
02-08-2017, 02:45 PM
Hmm but there are a few people in here wont mention names

They act like they farmed for everything yet they used plat for everything aka means being lazy pretty simple really...

As far as the egg event goes make the ones that drop not tradeable?????

And something does need to be done about the halo...
As first, no need to mention names .. I alrdy know em;)

Secondly, it's their own decision to spend plats, you can't blame anyone cuz of it...

Thirdly, The egg event even if it's untradeable it will be and stay BS... However it doesn't matter how u will bring it.. it will be unfair for the players who bought the pets with gold earlier anyway...

Last, if u can't stand it that players buy plats.. buy them urself or start to grind Mausoleum or Southern Gates.. End of discussion, u got ur awnser

Tyvm

Avaree
02-08-2017, 04:17 PM
For those who want this to return, read Justg's post below.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?371984-Hotfix-08-30-16-Egg-Zavier-to-Retire-Vendors-Remain-for-Duration-of-the-Event&highlight=Egg-zavier

Nabzil
02-14-2017, 02:46 AM
I Would like to play it again
i know the price will drop but after a few months the price will boost up
U just neeed to have the Patience
easy for plat spenders to make gold
hard for newbies to make gold out there
eggztravaganza is a good way to make gold

voidPtr
02-14-2017, 04:35 AM
I Would like to play it again
i know the price will drop but after a few months the price will boost up
U just neeed to have the Patience
easy for plat spenders to make gold
hard for newbies to make gold out there
eggztravaganza is a good way to make gold
I'm sure it will be played again and again and again, nomatter and whatever.
I just wanna say eggztravaganza is Not a good way to make gold. Prices are still below 50%, for some eggs a lot less - there's still a lot of oversupply. After the first egg event you may have made some gold. After eventual second - you make a lot less, because prices are not recovered. After each successive - less and less gold. You'll end up having a lot of eggs, without a value. The reason - prices will not recover for an year. May be for 2-3 years, don't know.
eggztravaganza is Not a good way to make gold, it's a good way to make eggs - eggs without any value, you cannot make gold of such eggs.
Good ways of making gold can be done, but repeating eggztravaganzas, especially each year, is not one of these good ways.
PS: I want a good way(s) for making gold to be introduced/implemented, I'm just saying many egstravagancas would not be one of those good ways, for the game.

johnycageee
02-14-2017, 11:17 AM
I just wanna say eggztravaganza is Not a good way to make gold. Prices are still below 50%, for some eggs a lot less - there's still a lot of oversupply. After the first egg event you may have made some gold. After eventual second - you make a lot less, because prices are not recovered. After each successive - less and less gold. You'll end up having a lot of eggs, without a value. The reason - prices will not recover for an year. May be for 2-3 years, don't know.
eggztravaganza is Not a good way to make gold, it's a good way to make eggs - eggs without any value, you cannot make gold of such eggs.
Good ways of making gold can be done, but repeating eggztravaganzas, especially each year, is not one of these good ways.
PS: I want a good way(s) for making gold to be introduced/implemented, I'm just saying many egstravagancas would not be one of those good ways, for the game.
Now only plat users can make some milions of gold...
Open locked, got glow, mm, shard...etc...
What I need to farm to earn 2-3m per week or something. ..
In fact im rogue 61 lvl and useless for jewel farm...
(Dont say about dragonite bar, its took too much time for teeths)
Its p2p 199% now, f2p players cant earn 1-2m for a year...
No lockeds in km3, what to farm to earn some gold, just say me...
When u can open 10-15ish lockeds and get an arcane item which worthy 2m+++.....
Rip f2p

yubaraj
02-14-2017, 11:35 AM
Rip f2p

Do you know what gambling is? Have u played lottery?

How can you be so sure that opening 10 -15 lockeds will grant you an arcane item?

voidPtr
02-14-2017, 12:24 PM
i said nothing about "is it now easy or hard to make gold"; in fact in other threads i also complained about km3 ( , so i also think it's not easy).
i said only that egstravaganca is not the way. can't be the way, if the eggs are constantly devalued. you'll end up having a lot of eggs(with no value), not gold. there are better ways.

Hail
02-14-2017, 12:33 PM
Ugh people complaining that this event needs to happen again so everyone can get an Arcane pet? Back in my day barely anyone owned a mythic pet, let alone Arcane... STS has been so kind to f2p players over the past few years, mythic *PETS* were available for 250 platinum.. HJ and Glacian (the only Arcane pets at the time I started understanding the mechanics of the game) were barely ever seen, and they were around 10m-12m respectively, now there are Arcane pets worth under 1m, and if you still can't manage that - grab a decent legendary for even less and there are a lot more choices now. Seasons ago Malison, considered the best legendary pet at that point in time, was available through three ways... you either had to get lucky and farm one in elite (rooks nest??), fork out the gold to buy it (a lot of gold) or buy the pet for 70-90 platinum. Other than pets do you want to know what else was platinum exclusive? Vanities. It was a while before they became tradeable to allow f2p players to get their own sets, prior to that it was spend platinum for vanity or don't have anything at all. So you can't argue that f2p players have it so tough... back then it was much less friendly for them.

I just can't see any point in having another egg event, you can argue "it gives f2p newbies a chance at equality" but I have already stated my opinion on that.

mrm
02-14-2017, 03:18 PM
if it was to be implemented again du it 4 days again
its should be as
Thursday= Legendry
Friday= Legendry+mytic
saterday=Legendry+mytic+arcane
sunday=Legendry+mytic+arcane+heroic
monday event ends

voidPtr
02-14-2017, 10:04 PM
if it was to be implemented again du it 4 days again
its should be as
Thursday= Legendry
Friday= Legendry+mytic
saterday=Legendry+mytic+arcane
sunday=Legendry+mytic+arcane+heroic
monday event ends
You think legendary pets are not devalued? in fact they are far more devalued than arcanes. to the point that people don't care about them (at least mrm doesn't).
Example: violet and snappy were close to 200k before even pet animacy was announced. After animacy, all pets jumped even more. now both pets are about 30k. When do you think they'll (ever) recover? even without any other eggstravaganca - which year? they are at 15% of their previous price.
Snappy is made from 100 drag teeths, drag bar is made from 150; drag bar back then was a little more than 300k, so the price of snappy should be about 2/3 price of drag bar - and this was the case back then, close to 200k.
Do you think that now these about 30k snappys in cs are made from dragkin teeth? they're (all) from eggstravaganca. drag bar is now about 500k, (2/3)*500k=334k, so the snappy's price should be more than 300k but it's 30k(or less).

And there's many more other examples, but after eggstravaganca people only care about arcane pets; legendary and below became cheap trash. well if this continues, next mythic pets will become trash (and they are already far more trashy(as a price) than before). an so on.

Kujimasun
02-14-2017, 10:38 PM
Rip f2p

You have no idea what you are speaking of. Simple math shows you have a 5% chance to loot an item worth selling. Try 100+ and also take into account the cost of buying massive crates.

Also keep in mind the money plat buyers spend keeps the game going. F2p players have been asking for farmable items and now they have it. You can't have your cake and eat it too.

Sent from my SM-T710 using Tapatalk

mrm
02-14-2017, 11:03 PM
You think legendary pets are not devalued? in fact they are far more devalued than arcanes. to the point that people don't care about them (at least mrm doesn't).
Example: violet and snappy were close to 200k before even pet animacy was announced. After animacy, all pets jumped even more. now both pets are about 30k. When do you think they'll (ever) recover? even without any other eggstravaganca - which year? they are at 15% of their previous price.
Snappy is made from 100 drag teeths, drag bar is made from 150; drag bar back then was a little more than 300k, so the price of snappy should be about 2/3 price of drag bar - and this was the case back then, close to 200k.
Do you think that now these about 30k snappys in cs are made from dragkin teeth? they're (all) from eggstravaganca. drag bar is now about 500k, (2/3)*500k=334k, so the snappy's price should be more than 300k but it's 30k(or less).

And there's many more other examples, but after eggstravaganca people only care about arcane pets; legendary and below became cheap trash. well if this continues, next mythic pets will become trash (and they are already far more trashy(as a price) than before). an so on.
Rude much?
Snapy maybe has a 0.0000000001 use rate none needs him
the only 3 legendrys that i know of wich price drastically droped was dova,shade
gold slob and nightshade the rest where always on the down side
But it seems like your a legendry pet lover so lets make Tursday-Monday only arc pets would it suit you bud?
Well obviously people only care about arcane pets who would buy a legendry pet for 300 when they have nekro....

voidPtr
02-14-2017, 11:46 PM
to the point that people don't care about legendary pets (at least mrm doesn't)
:)
as i said
@mrm, i try not to be rude in my posts, and i don't think i was, but if you felt offended there: Sry.
no point offending anyone, you go nowhere with that. about you, i only said that you don't care about legendary pets and was right, wasn't i? why i'm rude? i'm repeating your opinion.

Donquixoth
02-14-2017, 11:52 PM
Endless discussion lol,

johnycageee
02-15-2017, 04:45 AM
You have no idea what you are speaking of. Simple math shows you have a 5% chance to loot an item worth selling. Try 100+ and also take into account the cost of buying massive crates.

Also keep in mind the money plat buyers spend keeps the game going. F2p players have been asking for farmable items and now they have it. You can't have your cake and eat it too.

Sent from my SM-T710 using Tapatalk
There is an video on you tube, cant copy link right now (something don't work properly)
Mage in forgotten citadel who open instant massive lockeds 35 plats each....
Then count how many he opened....
5,6,7 boooooom-glowstik....
He earned 5m without any farm..
Now ask urself how many time I need to find what to farm, then how much to farm to make 5m....
Cmon theres nothing worthly for farm, only way is merch but already a lot merchers so no competetion there...

Epw
02-15-2017, 05:43 AM
Endless discussion lol,

Its also pointless..

Kujimasun
02-15-2017, 09:24 AM
There is an video on you tube, cant copy link right now (something don't work properly)
Mage in forgotten citadel who open instant massive lockeds 35 plats each....
Then count how many he opened....
5,6,7 boooooom-glowstik....
He earned 5m without any farm..
Now ask urself how many time I need to find what to farm, then how much to farm to make 5m....
Cmon theres nothing worthly for farm, only way is merch but already a lot merchers so no competetion there...
That's was an anomaly. If what you're saying was really true people wouldn't be making threads talking about how many crates they opened and did not get anything.

There are things to farm, they just take a lot of time. I see the frustration in a lot of post lately maybe it would be a good idea if some of you took a break from the game.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

Rosybuds
02-15-2017, 09:38 AM
Well I'd Love another Egg Hunt And Ive Played Since Day One And Payed for every Arcane & Mythic Egg I own !!!
I got Only One Drop Maridos from Plat and Ive Spent Plenty over the years.Now Ive Stopped !!! (Obvious Reasons)
It gave everyone something to do and helped out new players Its just seems too be People who Have dont want people who dont have Never too Get !!!:greedy_dollars:
I have all the eggs I need So what wrong with a Little Caring & Sharing in The Community And if I can make some gold in the process bring it on Because I aint making Nothing just now.
Even the Same Old Valentines event We cant even Gift these Damn Green Wings we find or any Vanities in these love Boxes never mind sell them..
If Sts want too save on some green Ink I got 4Years worth of Hugs Wings Or Romantic masks and Hats I could Sell you !!
Roll On and Please Do Another Egg Hunt Please !!!
We need New Events And The Egg Event was at Least New Bring it On.....

nightmaresmoke
02-15-2017, 10:10 AM
Point about this endless argument is that only sts knows they will decide it's their company, if it happens then it happens if not then not.

nightmaresmoke
02-15-2017, 10:47 AM
Well Im sure the person who asked just wanted too find out if it was possible !!
Is that not the forum is for ?
Ive seen an eye for eye in the bible !! But never a tooth for a tooth Or evil for evil Whats that Even Mean or have too do with the person's Question ?
That's why i said only sts knows yes this is open forums everyone can express their thoughts,opinions etc freedom of expression.. But only sts can decide, and about my sig if your not into anime you won't understand it.

nightmaresmoke
02-15-2017, 11:05 AM
Yea i just read you said that in another post thats thats why I removed it..
Ive only seen about 10 Anime movies Hanks Castle my Favourite
Quite hard too get them here in Scotland :(
Trust me this thread will go on for eternity, everyone can argue as much as they want and nothings wrong with that but in the end sts calls the shot the only thing us players can do is wait... That's it nothing more.

megative
02-16-2017, 12:02 AM
I thought my thread has ended. LOL

voidPtr
02-16-2017, 04:03 AM
this thread will never end. as several people have already said, me included.
nomatter what anyone has by now said. i doubt people will even read it, before posting.

Flicktime
02-16-2017, 07:15 PM
Big yes yes yes

Zylx
02-16-2017, 11:26 PM

I want an SnS for 500k..

Inu
02-17-2017, 05:52 AM
I want an SnS for 500k..

me too!! hahah

Loot
02-21-2017, 12:57 PM
ruin the economy? the economy doesnt drop it goes back up after a few months.

runagain
02-21-2017, 01:04 PM
ruin the economy? the economy doesnt drop it goes back up after a few months.
It drops and also gets ruined haha, it goes back, yes.. but slowly.. SnS Will never be 5m again like before first egg-zavier, so will NS never be 1m again...

So it definitily ruins the economy of pet values.

Drewacez
02-21-2017, 08:10 PM
This event is definely worth it. Especially is you have only been playing for one year or less. There are many plat farmers who still have plat left over and were never caught. This will even the field or at least close the gap.

Skilledpvp
02-22-2017, 10:14 AM
A small suggestion from me yeah.
Let's make this like an event. Wit a separate map and the boss who ofc drops pets needs to be really tough to defeat like 1.5* Paracelsus toughness(2014 parcelsus). In this way the newbies who don't "deserve" it won't be able to defeat the boss and as there'll be the use of energy involved people won't be able to farm crazy for half a day continuously until they've got 10nekros lol.

manhands
02-22-2017, 10:19 AM
Maybe just omit arcane pets from potential eggs a player can loot. Seems like a fair compromise.

Rosybuds
02-28-2017, 09:40 PM
Thats what the economy is all about sometimes its up sometimes its down except in UK its always down. !!!
Though since we on the subject of the Economy could I ask Someone from Sts Accounts too answer this Pls !
Why are we in the UK paying £89.99 sterling for 1700 plat ? Which means we are paying in dollars $111.34
But getting the same amount of Plat and yet every other country pays the same ( Well I shall Speak for the US Maybe other countries paying even less) for 1700 plat the US pays $89.99 = £72.45 sterling.
Thats what we should be paying £72.45 = $90.00 We should either be paying same price or get more plat you cant charge one country more than every other for the same amount of plat !!
So please add more plat for the extra £17.54 we pay or make the prices the same.
Then you might find people from the UK starting too spend Money again..
Honestly I'm Not being unreasonable by asking this Fair is Fair...
At least PayPal used too give you the Exchange Rate Not AnyMore !!
Even if a Dev or member of staff want too Pm me on this its fine All though I'm sure others that have left bc of this would like too know also as its always been the same.
All you did was change the Pound Sign £ too a Dollar Sign $ in the Plat buying menu been the same since P/L
C'mon guys it's not fair £17.54 is some difference for the same amount of Plat...
Now Dont go making my Drops even worse than what they are bc of this Question... Pretty Please :) truly -> :dread:
Have a :cupcake: :cower: :love_heart: :vblush:

runagain
02-28-2017, 09:59 PM
Thats what the economy is all about sometimes its up sometimes its down except in UK its always down. !!!
Though since we on the subject of the Economy could I ask Someone from Sts Accounts too answer this Pls !
Why are we in the UK paying £89.99 sterling for 1700 plat ? Which means we are paying in dollars $111.34
But getting the same amount of Plat and yet every other country pays the same ( Well I shall Speak for the US Maybe other countries paying even less) for 1700 plat the US pays $89.99 = £72.45 sterling.
Thats what we should be paying £72.45 = $90.00 We should either be paying same price or get more plat you cant charge one country more than every other for the same amount of plat !!
So please add more plat for the extra £17.54 we pay or make the prices the same.
Then you might find people from the UK starting too spend Money again..
Honestly I'm Not being unreasonable by asking this Fair is Fair...
At least PayPal used too give you the Exchange Rate Not AnyMore !!
Even if a Dev or member of staff want too Pm me on this its fine All though I'm sure others that have not left bc of this would like too know also as its always been the same.
All you did was change the Pound Sign £ too a Dollar Sign $ in the Plat buying menu been the same since P/L
C'mon guys it's not fair £17.54 is some difference for the same amount of Plat...
Now Dont go making my Drops even worse than what they are bc of this Question... Pretty Please :) truly -> :dread:
Have a :cupcake: :cower: :love_heart: :vblush:
Same here in Holland, plat used to be €72.04 it increased all of sudden to €84.99 nd then to €97.46 and now ehh €100,-+++

The last few platsales weren't decreased by 40% but by 31-37%... But they went back to their "original price" with 40%

It's the same in every country lols

Chocolaty
02-28-2017, 10:21 PM
Same here in Holland, plat used to be €72.04 it increased all of sudden to €84.99 nd then to €97.46 and now ehh €100,-+++

The last few platsales weren't decreased by 40% but by 31-37%... But they went back to their "original price" with 40%

It's the same in every country lols

USA got 25% discount ;-;

johnycageee
03-01-2017, 04:12 AM
A small suggestion from me yeah.
Let's make this like an event. Wit a separate map and the boss who ofc drops pets needs to be really tough to defeat like 1.5* Paracelsus toughness(2014 parcelsus). In this way the newbies who don't "deserve" it won't be able to defeat the boss and as there'll be the use of energy involved people won't be able to farm crazy for half a day continuously until they've got 10nekros lol.
Nice idea bro.
I like it!
+1

Rosybuds
03-01-2017, 02:18 PM
Their you go obviously not the same in every Country US is cheaper Plus ur dealing in Euros not Dollars and we in the UK are dealing in Sterling the strongest value of any currency !! I would just like it too be the same the UK should be the same price as the US Please sort this out Guys Once and for all No More Just Swapping The £ sign for the $ Sign its Not Right we are paying so much more.. !!! Now this is two cup cakes :cupcake: you been given Please Give Us Equal Rights in the currency Value. :dispirited: :emptiness: :hopelessness: :indecisiveness: :love_heart: :vblush:

kaelardam
03-06-2017, 06:23 AM
I enjoyed the Eggsavier event.

Donquixoth
03-06-2017, 07:48 AM
This thread immortal :miserable::miserable::miserable::miserable:

Keshara28
03-06-2017, 07:42 PM
Will be waiting for Zaviers again :)

Inu
03-07-2017, 04:49 AM
Yes to this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Froze.Exe
03-07-2017, 06:16 AM
No more eggsavier pls

megative
03-11-2017, 08:10 AM
Enjoying reading your comments

mrm
03-11-2017, 08:41 AM
rember before egg giver event everywhere where you looked was nekro here nekro there nekro every where, since nekro was one of the best pets everybody would buy it first and just use it (deep dow regretting it cause he actually really sucks and is boreing to use (on mage))but since all the pets are 50% cheaper now they can afore to buy nekro easy with out paying 5milish to have this pet but now its around 3 mill and other pets that are beter are cheaper then him.If you look now in towns you would see more or less 5 nekro's , well that or thanks to the new pet system

Ucamaeben
03-11-2017, 08:12 PM
I had fun with egg event. It brought our guild together and it was fun laughing at all the amazing drops as we partied our way through maps.

fri
03-12-2017, 04:03 AM
last time it ruined the egg economy completely

fri
03-12-2017, 04:06 AM
you are right .... the people who spend the most on the game will lose so much

Nabzil
03-12-2017, 04:07 AM

I said the prices will boost up
i know that the prices of eggs didnt came back to normal price and never will (i think)
And thats how the game works
At first eggs costed like 40m+for shady and surge so do u guys want that price again?
prices will go down eventually
#yes 2.0

Keshara28
03-12-2017, 06:49 AM
Need SpeedSet Zavier if ever speed set wont return this Goblin event @.@ Tehehe xD

✌✌✌

Rosybuds
03-12-2017, 01:48 PM
rember before egg giver event everywhere where you looked was nekro here nekro there nekro every where, since nekro was one of the best pets everybody would buy it first and just use it (deep dow regretting it cause he actually really sucks and is boreing to use (on mage))but since all the pets are 50% cheaper now they can afore to buy nekro easy with out paying 5milish to have this pet but now its around 3 mill and other pets that are beter are cheaper then him.If you look now in towns you would see more or less 5 nekro's , well that or thanks to the new pet system

Just cannot agree with this at all !!
The next part is not Directed at you Personally !! I just don't agree with the Nekro part..
It took me over two years of farming too get Nekro And I used too spend a fortune on this game. Also the reason your not seeing lots of Nekros is Simple its because people are using the System of mixing pets !!
I still think Nekro is the best pet on the game Only because I cant comment on the ones I could never afford ie.. Kris Kringle , That Gold Slug thing (Sorry cant remember its name) or SnS because of prices !!
No Pet should cost 5 Million or More it totally ridiculous Anyone asking those prices !!
And now people are asking 20million for an Orb Come off it its a Game Not Wall Street..
Theirs people on this game sitting with over 100milion in their accounts yet they are moaning incase someone gets a good pet !!
When They can buy anything they want in the game and still be sitting Pretty !!!
I wish people would Stop being so damn Selfish & Greedy .
The chance of Arcane pets falling especially Nekro is about 1% it was all legend pets that fell and some mythic if we were lucky.
As I said I got One Arcane Pet I was over the moon wih just One !! So How about People stop being Selfish & Greedy and Pull the community together for Easter !! And Let some people get a chance of geting a good drop !!
Arcane Legends Also Needs New Players too keep it going so they enjoy it and stay and spend money on the game.
But If they see this nonsense keeps happening they wont stay.
What's the point when it the same people's names who you keep seeing selling all the Arcane Items and all the same names in the Auction Selling all the Best Gear at Crazy Prices.
Its Not just about Plat spenders yes sts need people too spend money but if every person on this game left who were farmers and left only the plat spenders the game would sink. When prices just got so crazy high in Dark Legends people gave up and moved on..
It's Easter for Godness Sake even if it goes on for three days Try a little sharing & caring in the community and less selfishness.
It just might bring New Players Into The Game...

MorFar`
03-12-2017, 03:19 PM
Running this event every year (1x) would be perfect for everyone come on just bring the fun to arlor, however prices wont drop because there are always some lowballers who buy these eggs for cheap and wait the right moment to sell it.. So +1 nobody would be against, getting gold is hard thing for me even tho I playing since 2012 not to mention for new players when they see all these things they just delete the game, popularity of game would be amazing!

Poslano sa mog Elephone G7 koristeći Tapatalk

mrm
03-12-2017, 03:22 PM
Btw with the new ap of collect 150 pets im sure now most of the people will be happy for another one xD i know a mage who hated this event now he really wants it bad xd

Rosybuds
03-12-2017, 04:49 PM
Running this event every year (1x) would be perfect for everyone come on just bring the fun to arlor, however prices wont drop because there are always some lowballers who buy these eggs for cheap and wait the right moment to sell it.. So +1 nobody would be against, getting gold is hard thing for me even tho I playing since 2012 not to mention for new players when they see all these things they just delete the game, popularity of game would be amazing!

Poslano sa mog Elephone G7 koristeći Tapatalk

Pefect Way Put !!! Have a cupcake ....
:applause: :loyal: :applause: :cupcake:

Alwarez
03-13-2017, 01:23 AM
you are right .... the people who spend the most on the game will lose so much

It's the spenders' decision to keep eggs if they want to gamble with prices. So if it goes down, it's their own fault. It has nothing to do with surprise events, since everyone has an option to sell egg as soon as they loot it, no?