PDA

View Full Version : My ideas for the game

Ineversad
12-31-2016, 02:36 PM
Share all types of tokens between accounts, many people would like to increase the inventory faster on fewer days ... It would be a nice idea to simplify the times ...

Trade unlockable 100 Story token, I do not know when it is released normally, I know that scammers use profiles disposable defraud people ... But it would be a nice idea to unblock 100 token ...

25 Crafting inventory with 50 unlockable story token, everyone who has only 25 available spaces are complaining, because they have to throw away gems that could easily craft. Let's assume that he has not wanted to get into space and a map to make money, can not do that because he has the full inventory ...

Implement at auction choose the option that makes you awake you are looking for without spending hours and hours trying to awake the face that you consider, for example, a weapon with 100% gold loot! This would also be a nice idea and very useful to implement ...

Being able to put the puppies into the eggs, many people are mistaken to click "open" or want to get back the money back ... It could also become another way to make money, or open an 'egg ... Do it to level and then sell it at much more ... for example, a normal egg would be called "Nekro's egg" but instead of leveling them and put it back in the 'egg story for 200 tokens "Nekro's egg (61)" which is the level that you will have brought the ...

In the event there rewards for rank are written that there are, the boss ... But there are no written other things, or how many points requires a tier! Or "Bronze 200 points" "Silver 400 points" "gold 800 points" "Platinum 1600." It would be nice also to know where to dropping the items that are available for that particular event ...

A bulletin board in every city where it is written as you get a certain object and if you need luck ... For example, I would get a 'kelvin egg, I go to read the board and I see in the map that you get and if you need luck .. . it would be a great idea for all those who want to get something but do not know where to go, and not knowing what to do leave the game for weeks or months!

Inviato dal mio Elite 1 utilizzando Tapatalk

Avaree
12-31-2016, 09:26 PM
Share all types of tokens between accounts, many people would like to increase the inventory faster on fewer days ... It would be a nice idea to simplify the times ...

Trade unlockable 100 Story token, I do not know when it is released normally, I know that scammers use profiles disposable defraud people ... But it would be a nice idea to unblock 100 token ...

You can buy inventory spaces with story tokens and stash them for your alt character. You can also buy inventory space with orc tags in Garetta Village, see Trader Klassi.

25 Crafting inventory with 50 unlockable story token, everyone who has only 25 available spaces are complaining, because they have to throw away gems that could easily craft. Let's assume that he has not wanted to get into space and a map to make money, can not do that because he has the full inventory ...

You can purchase extra crafting, inventory, house, and stash slots for character in your store or check the auction.

Implement at auction choose the option that makes you awake you are looking for without spending hours and hours trying to awake the face that you consider, for example, a weapon with 100% gold loot! This would also be a nice idea and very useful to implement ...

Normally the weaps with best awakening are listed at a higher price, search that weap type your are looking for, by searching for the highest priced items first, click the arrows between the price and seller in the auction window.

Being able to put the puppies into the eggs, many people are mistaken to click "open" or want to get back the money back ... It could also become another way to make money, or open an 'egg ... Do it to level and then sell it at much more ... for example, a normal egg would be called "Nekro's egg" but instead of leveling them and put it back in the 'egg story for 200 tokens "Nekro's egg (61)" which is the level that you will have brought the ...

The above don't make much sense with players being able to now slot eggs into other pets. The devs have already said many times, "no to re-egging".

In the event there rewards for rank are written that there are, the boss ... But there are no written other things, or how many points requires a tier! Or "Bronze 200 points" "Silver 400 points" "gold 800 points" "Platinum 1600." It would be nice also to know where to dropping the items that are available for that particular event ...

All this information is found in the forum, and generally when it comes to crafting ingredients for event items, the ingredients drop all over arlor. Anything special like event chests, eggs, or vanity recipes drop only in the event map

A bulletin board in every city where it is written as you get a certain object and if you need luck ... For example, I would get a 'kelvin egg, I go to read the board and I see in the map that you get and if you need luck .. . it would be a great idea for all those who want to get something but do not know where to go, and not knowing what to do leave the game for weeks or months!

Again all the above info is found on the forum, or ask you guild mates. Luck elix/ lep is not needed to loot anything, but it sure ups your chances to get lucky.

Inviato dal mio Elite 1 utilizzando Tapatalk

My responses are above in bold.

VenomSet
01-01-2017, 05:43 AM
Sorry, but I didn't understand most of the things you were saying here.

soon
01-02-2017, 06:33 AM
I wanted to share the aps for all my characters. So i just need to unlock the mausoleum with a character. And could to farm with anyone there. But I do not think they will.

Donquixoth
01-03-2017, 08:13 AM
There's no miss click on egg anymore, they already put a confirmation window when you want to open an egg.