PDA

View Full Version : Joining the right mission

Zeya
04-14-2010, 02:00 PM
When I hit the "new game button" it brings you to the screen with a list of all the instances happening right now. The problem is that the vast majority of the instances at any given time are maybe the first 9 levels. But my character is more interested in playing levels from the first expansion in the Dark Forest, i.e. levels 13-17 or so.

So my question: is there a way to filter that list? They don't seem to be sorted really. When I tap the "name" and enter "13" for example, nothing comes up; I assume thats a way to search for an instance based on a name the creator gives it such as "Bob's Game". And tapping on "level" and entering 13 doesn't do anything, and there's no way to hit enter/return or next, unless I'm blind. That just seems to be broken. I found that you can scroll way down and start to find some of the higher levels, but you still have to visually scan for the particular instance you want. Am I missing something here?

Reisclef
04-15-2010, 07:11 AM
Also, to add to this, when searching for a minimum lvl, it brings up the keypad, and not the keyboard. There's no way to properly de-select that I can find.

setec
04-15-2010, 07:19 AM
If this is on the iPhone, they are aware of the issue.

babimete
04-15-2010, 11:28 AM
this is happen to me to, and im using ipod touch to play the game...:(

Zeya
04-15-2010, 12:07 PM
If this is on the iPhone, they are aware of the issue.

Yes I was talking about the iPhone (and iTouch probably too).

asommers
04-16-2010, 04:22 AM
The game list is sorted by "completion ratio", or how far along the dungeon is (the thought was you didn't want to enter a game that was almost finished). That worked great when we had 10 dungeons in the list in testing, but not with hundreds as we see on live. :) Next Apple submission will allow you to filter by name, level (fixed, really), campaign, and sort ascending/descending by each of these filters.

-ALS

Xervitude
04-16-2010, 07:05 AM
The game list is sorted by "completion ratio", or how far along the dungeon is (the thought was you didn't want to enter a game that was almost finished). That worked great when we had 10 dungeons in the list in testing, but not with hundreds as we see on live. :) Next Apple submission will allow you to filter by name, level (fixed, really), campaign, and sort ascending/descending by each of these filters.

-ALS

Great mews. good job :)