PDA

View Full Version : I need help using my anger effectivly

Blakout
09-30-2011, 10:56 PM
So if any1 plays soccer and you've been knocked down and no1 calls a penalty against the guy who pushed you. Or the ref is pissing you off and ur angry. Well what do you do? I channel my anger to playing and use it for speed. Im the fastest and one of the more skilled players on my team but i get tired quick so i remember when I lost cus of an unfair ref and make my self angry and chase the guy who has the ball. What do you guys do. Im curious to see and hear what u guys do. Remember, some of you have had more years of practice so dont be a smart ***. Thanks <3

Ellyidol
09-30-2011, 11:00 PM
I remember those days. I used to play as forward for my team ever since I started, don't mean to brag but I was able to make it for the national line-up :D

Anyway, cooler heads always prevail. Like you said, use your anger as drive to perform better. That way, if the game isn't going your way fairly, you'll perform better ;)

Besides, smiling and looking cool despite being knocked-over (even if it was a clear foul) always helps with impressing the ladies ;)