PDA

View Full Version : about lost accounts

Priorema
01-02-2017, 07:45 AM
Does sts recover lost accounts? If my cousin lost it 1 year ago will he be able to recover it if he will provide most of the info what he had on it? Will I recover my lost account wich I somehow lost on random email and I have a ss of my chars and I can tell everything I had made there with plats and similar things?

humiiii
01-02-2017, 10:25 AM
You need original email, Screenshot of plat purchase history ( not in game) name of first char you made

Priorema
01-02-2017, 10:48 AM
If I dont have a ss of platinum purchase history, but I remember what items I have purchased with plats?

humiiii
01-02-2017, 05:09 PM
If I dont have a ss of platinum purchase history, but I remember what items I have purchased with plats?

no you need it unless you never bought platinum

Befs
01-03-2017, 02:52 PM
no you need it unless you never bought platinum

Wait... If you say original character it can help?

Because I can't get into my main acc and I'm the only person on the planet that knows the name of my original char...

Burningdex
01-03-2017, 07:03 PM
Wait... If you say original character it can help?

Because I can't get into my main acc and I'm the only person on the planet that knows the name of my original char...

You alsu need plat purchase history from itunes, which is the main thing.

Priorema
01-04-2017, 02:21 AM
You alsu need plat purchase history from itunes, which is the main thing.

What if I only bought plats once and other plats were from offers? Do I still need purchase history from my google account that I bought plats for that account?