PDA

View Full Version : Next expansion : humorous side events

Terminhater
01-02-2017, 09:09 AM
Hello STS,

Hope you enjoyed your holidays, anyhoo...

As I've mentioned before in this section, sporadic mini events in the next expansion, but wait....

Why not make them humorous and fun, and not about the grind and chasing of the item that appears once a blue moon.

Something that would break down the rigmarole and for a weekend make us guffaw, chuckle and gain points and tokens and fire ourselves nearer to that community goal.

For example,

The quest for Jarl's golden pants or Fight the dreaded farting monk or even do - The quest of stupendous stupidity! Mebeh, The Curse of the Crooked Codpiece!

Just make it silly, quick and rewarding like I described above.

Thank you,

The rogue that never was.

P.S I might digress further on these mini silly sporadic events on my guild thread <stupids> or i might not >.<

Kneec
01-05-2017, 03:26 PM
Winter event is getting on my last nerve! If u go in event out of party ur randomly stuck with 57,58s. Does ur tier really matter because I'm silver and keep getting lower bosses? At this rate I won't make gold with my characters all 6 of them who r all 61. I just feel like odds are stacked against me which makes me worry about spending money for plat to buy energy. Can someone please explain how boss drops work is it by tiers or who enters map first or what? Ty

Terminhater
01-05-2017, 05:29 PM
Winter event is getting on my last nerve! If u go in event out of party ur randomly stuck with 57,58s. Does ur tier really matter because I'm silver and keep getting lower bosses? At this rate I won't make gold with my characters all 6 of them who r all 61. I just feel like odds are stacked against me which makes me worry about spending money for plat to buy energy. Can someone please explain how boss drops work is it by tiers or who enters map first or what? Ty

Boss drops are based on luck. Tier dictates luck on what type of boss you'll get. E.g gold, platinum tier you will have a chance of Tarlok, Syrillax and the FiF (second wave of the guardians). Lesser tiers you'll mostly get Frelleus and the first wave of the guardians.

Make sure the person with the highest tier enters first for a greater probability on a higher end boss, which equates to greater points and tokens.