PDA

View Full Version : Your feedback

Heyyoucooll
10-01-2011, 05:47 AM
First off let me say you guys are very awesome i have been playing sts games from the beginning if you have any questions about what the people think let me know I'll tell it like it is one of the big problems I and many others have found is the skill switcher since you can only have 4 skills on each side this is a huge problem first off if it's really lagging then this switching sucks very much as it does not work and just messes you up even more also if you have more then 8 skills you cant use them since you are limited to only the 8 slots I feel in this case that what you have on Pocket Legends is much more effective easy and all around better secondly the sign that pops up saying this "door is already open" or "power is already on" is very annoying as well especially if your soloing and you accidently hit it. What I do think that does the same job and is more efficient is just the little notice saying "key already aquired" it works well and no hassel i hope you take these into consideration as them being fixed would help many people

Ign: Gandhi