PDA

View Full Version : Deal of the Day: 4x Combo Elixir

CMX
10-01-2011, 07:21 AM
My 4x Combo Elixir buff has 1 minute left. So i went to the deal of the day screen to purchase a new 4x Combo again. It doesn't overwrite the old one and instead show that I have 1 minute left.

Isn't the newly bought elixir suppose to overwrite the old one?

Ellyidol
10-01-2011, 07:22 AM
You're supposed to fully wear out the existing elixir to remove the elixir buff, then buy the new one :)

Gluttony
10-01-2011, 07:24 AM
Did it actually charge you for the new one? If not, no harm no foul; just wait until the older elixir has finished and purchase the new one again. You probably cannot "overwrite" an elixir with something of equal or lesser level, only something better.

CMX
10-01-2011, 07:44 AM
Did it actually charge you for the new one? If not, no harm no foul; just wait until the older elixir has finished and purchase the new one again. You probably cannot "overwrite" an elixir with something of equal or lesser level, only something better.

I do not know if they charged me or not because I purchased a whole bunch of 4x elixirs to get from L60 to L61 and I totally lost count of it. There is no purchase time in the platinum log, so kinda difficult for me to check too.

Next time, I will fully exhaust the elixir. Thanks.

mrnofunz
10-01-2011, 07:45 AM
I wish I could just buy as many as I like and be buffed for more than an hour at a time. Kind of a hassle if you ask me... :)

CMX
10-01-2011, 07:53 AM
I wish I could just buy as many as I like and be buffed for more than an hour at a time. Kind of a hassle if you ask me... :)

Agreed. This is the reason I purchase the new elixir to overwrite.

Ixillicus
10-01-2011, 09:43 AM
Yeah.. the elixir purchase wont work until the current one wears off. It's annoying, but we just have to put up with it lol

Gluttony
10-01-2011, 10:22 AM
They have added the notification bubble that pops up when your elixir is exhausted, too bad that you cannot just repurchase with one touch (probably a failsafe so that no one does it on accident). The repurchase pop up only sends you back to the elixir section of the plat store, at least it's one step closer to the desired one touch re-up.

AdinoEznite
10-01-2011, 12:21 PM
They have added the notification bubble that pops up when your elixir is exhausted, too bad that you cannot just repurchase with one touch (probably a failsafe so that no one does it on accident). The repurchase pop up only sends you back to the elixir section of the plat store, at least it's one step closer to the desired one touch re-up.

as a daily deal you can access it from in a dungeon (store > deals > daily deal)
but as i mentioned before its bugged...once you buy the daily deal, you go back to the character selection screen but you are technically still in game because i heard all the sounds and i received a drop

you cant join your friends who are in dungeon to get off of the character selection screen because it still has you listed as in the dungeon
the only way out of it is to go to town and then rejoin, which defeats the point of having the deal listed under the store menu