PDA

View Full Version : Walie's PvP Fun Filled Guild of Hilarious Stupidity. (<Incoming>)

Congeniality
01-03-2017, 07:49 PM
Hello all and if you clicked on this, you may be in search of a guild, looking to troll me yet again, or just want to see how much of a fool I make myself into with this. I am glad to tell you that all three are welcome and I becon you to accompany me in this journey down your computer screen.. or phone/tablet/etc. (Whatever you kool kats are using) So sit back, relax, and get ready to have your brain cells murdered.

The Guild:

So yes, this is indeed a guild, but not any guild... It's a guild that the great and powerful Oz (Walie) owns, and that means a thing or two.

<Incoming> Is / Requires: :D

Engame PvP Guild :D
You need a set.... Zam, Wak, Xar, Warat, Arzac, Magor, MAGOR, and more MAGOR (Lv 80 ofc)
Be nice to all those who offer you cookies, I don't mind if you rush. Just don't rush people who give you cookies.... Figuratively. (Haven't found a way to gift cookies, let me know if you find it! :D)

Now now now you gibbering bunch of buffoons who don't like cookies, you aren't welcome for having such a poor taste in delicacy anyway.

Special Stuffs!
For those of you who are new to hearing of a Walie Guild, get ready for a bumpy ride of awesomeness coming your way! In <Incoming>, we cherish everyone in our guild as well as all those who offer us cookies (Can't believe some of you don't like cookies). We celebrate a ENORMOUS range of holidays... Psssst! They are listed below!

Celebration Dates:

New Year
Easter
Valentine's Day
St. Patty's Day
4th of July
Halloween
Veteran's Day
Thanksgiving
Holiday Season / Christmas

Many of you may be asking, "But what do you actually do for those days?" Although from each year it varies, I can definitely say that Christmas will always have the annual gift exchange between all those want to participate in the guild regardless of whether they can get a gift for someone else (I typically help ppl with funds for gifts). I can ALSO guarantee that the 4th of July is one big fiesta.... BIG!

Now for the grand finale... the thing you all have been waiting for... The big long list of names that you won't recognize! :D

The Big Long List:
Guild Master: Walie
Officer: Gooten
Officer: Mscasrt
Officer: Melikebear
Officer: Mesapotamia
Officer: Shankaii
Officer: Transeption
Officer: Zbm
Recruiter: Ababioka
Recruiter: Bounding
Recruiter: Boxed
Recruiter: Drfrededdison (He invented..... stuff!)
Recruiter: Mcast
Recruiter: Neonzc
Recruiter: Razourwind
Recruiter: Rprzent
Recruiter: Teothelegend
Recruiter: Veraina
Member: Aizenz
Member: Baazaceoa
Member: Brendendope
Member: Capitaoigoor
Member: Dexmsgex
Member: Ervaloca
Member: Fuls
Member: Plues
Member: Psycotiko
Member: Vileroi
Member: Xxiownuxx (He owns you)
Member: Zdarkmagebr
Member: Zunb

"Wow, that is a sexy guild master!.... And that dragon is pretty cute."

P.S. I redid the photo so there is an extra there.... Consider it twice the beauty :D!

Malpaedia
03-11-2017, 12:09 PM
Are you still running this guild walie? When I grow up and reach 80 (which I should of ages ago) I'd love to join!

Congeniality
03-11-2017, 01:15 PM
This guild is no longer running, I now own a guild named <Unified> which you are welcome to join. It is a guild open for all players.

Malpaedia
03-13-2017, 11:11 AM
This guild is no longer running, I now own a guild named <Unified> which you are welcome to join. It is a guild open for all players.

Ahh so your the Master who unifies! Thsnks for the invite :)