PDA

View Full Version : Ltp

Burningdex
01-03-2017, 09:15 PM
Looking to get into this game, anyone ik play al? Please tell me ur ign. Also ima newb, feel free to give me
tips below, no idea what im dling.

cindersx
01-03-2017, 09:27 PM
What class did you pick? I'm guessing mage?

Burningdex
01-03-2017, 10:04 PM
What class did you pick? I'm guessing mage? yeah, i picked mage, had to go, havent started playing yet though.

Suentous PO
01-03-2017, 10:15 PM
Looking to get into this game, anyone ik play al? Please tell me ur ign. Also ima newb, feel free to give me
tips below, no idea what im dling.

Heya bro, I'm over here now, I came back after a couple years away in alterra and had to re learn a ton besides all the new stuff. Feel free to hit me up on forum or kik if u have that. My ign here is "suentous" not suentouspo like pl.
Good to see you!

cindersx
01-03-2017, 10:29 PM
yeah, i picked mage, had to go, havent started playing yet though.

Okay so I would put all stat points into int. Don't spend too much gold on equips just yet. Those levels will go by really fast, so it's not worth it. I think I chose the turtle as my first pet for my mage. For skills, I would use fireball, time shift (I think that's what it's called? It's the clock looking skill), shield, and heal. Fireball and time shift are a must for the crowd control and damage over time. I say you should use heal because you probably won't have enough for pots. The shield is just to survive. If you think you'll be fine without it, you can switch it to gale, lightning, or frost. I would probably just go through the quests to level. I can also help you level if you would like. My IGN is Angelicdove

Burningdex
01-04-2017, 04:01 AM
Thanks all c:. Good to hear from you sue. That was rlly helpful, ty cind

on a sidenote- lost the name burningdex here as well :/

Burningdex
01-04-2017, 04:39 AM
Few q's

-why do i get chests which give me pinks evey 5levels? Seems odd
-frost fiends?
-housing???
-do goals actually do anything
-how do i access stat points w/o clicking "unattributed stat points" in the skills section
-is the grind 1-56 comparable to pl 1-56?

Alwarez
01-04-2017, 06:29 AM
Few q's

-why do i get chests which give me pinks evey 5levels? Seems odd
-frost fiends?
-housing???
-do goals actually do anything
-how do i access stat points w/o clicking "unattributed stat points" in the skills section
-is the grind 1-56 comparable to pl 1-56?

1) this is to make gameplay easier for newcomers. consider that as a gift. they didn't give the chests earlier btw
2) fiends are from winter event and can drop some tokens you can use to buy vanities in event town
3) housing is used to relax if you have friends to invite to ur house and also widely used for buffs
4) goals don't do anything. safe to ignore
5) once you distributed stat points there are no way to change them other than using a respec scroll
6) first 10 levels are same as pl I believe. haven't played pl past 10 lvls

Burningdex
01-04-2017, 07:15 AM
1) this is to make gameplay easier for newcomers. consider that as a gift. they didn't give the chests earlier btw
2) fiends are from winter event and can drop some tokens you can use to buy vanities in event town
3) housing is used to relax if you have friends to invite to ur house and also widely used for buffs
4) goals don't do anything. safe to ignore
5) once you distributed stat points there are no way to change them other than using a respec scroll
6) first 10 levels are same as pl I believe. haven't played pl past 10 lvls
1) was aware they werent given out on release, which is why i was asking.
5) aware u cant change them, but can how can i look at them?

Burningdex
01-04-2017, 07:52 AM
Actually enjoying this more than PL, oh no...

Suentous PO
01-04-2017, 10:57 AM
You can check skill points and stats by clicking the top left to bring up dif options like inv- "skills" being one of the options.

Leveling up is easier than pl, no elixirs needed. There are quests that grant XP and $. I'd recommend doing any but the beastmaster quests and the animals in first few maps who ask u to "bring me X amount of whatever (they take too long).
Once your in Kraag or nordir the quests start paying out decent money and great xp. Repeatable quests are one of the best ways you can make reliable money in low mid levs.

Crafting inventory fills up too easy so you should do bard daily quests to get tokens to expand your stash and alleviate storage issues.

Oh yeah "blessings" are a lil dif here too, random(ish) timing, but check out "shaazbot" in windmore, "klaas" in traders, and take "boltags" weekly quest as often as he lets you. It pays well and you will accomplish it by just doing over stuff anyway.

Ps- added you or another person with your name lel
Cheers

Sethyates
01-04-2017, 01:06 PM
This game is Fun as crap. If u have question my ign is Azicausafez

Mess
01-04-2017, 01:43 PM
Hey dex!! Glad to see you here man, I'd love to play with ya. I also just came back so I'm kinda lost, but loving the game so far. My ign is Nordr in case you wanna play!!

Burningdex
01-04-2017, 04:23 PM
Yeah sue i have 2 i's in my
name ig rn. Added u winp.

what are story tokens?

Fyrce
01-04-2017, 05:21 PM
Wandering minstrel quest! Plus sometimes the allies give you some. Do all the quests; lots of free stuff in game! Welcome!

Suentous PO
01-04-2017, 05:22 PM
what are story tokens?

There are a few different types of currency here besides gold and plat ( story tokens, cryo coins, hauntlet, event coins ect) each type buys dif things.
The bard dude in travelers outpost & taverns gives coins for a short quest, takes like 2 min. With those u can buy inventory space, extra characters, stash space ect.

Burningdex
01-04-2017, 07:18 PM
Okay, thanks all! Probably going to become active one this as PL isnt looking too good rn.

Mess
01-04-2017, 08:09 PM
What is your ign? Got many friend requests

Burningdex
01-04-2017, 08:39 PM
What is your ign? Got many friend requests

Burniingdex (note 2i's)

Burningdex
01-05-2017, 04:22 AM
Wat do i do with ice scales and jewels?

Burningdex
01-05-2017, 10:01 PM
Bump

who has the name "burningdex" (with 1i)

can i sell vanities for gold caps on this game too?