PDA

View Full Version : Un-lootable chests

Aimsax
01-04-2017, 03:35 PM
Hi! I was scrolling through auction house looking for a specific chest and I found out that, after being for 2 days in there, the chest was gone. So I would like to know if any of you know the available chests that can be looted, in order to collect what I've been looking for. Thanks.

(Im talking about the elite golden warchest)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
01-04-2017, 05:43 PM
Elite Golden Warchests drops from Elite Nordr bosses. They contain "Maul of Ollerus" (Did I spell it right?) which sells for around 3.2m and it's a OP weapon for warrior. Good luck looting one tho, it's arcane rarity and I've heard of only a few people ever looting one from that chest.

Aimsax
01-04-2017, 06:49 PM
Elite Golden Warchests drops from Elite Nordr bosses. They contain "Maul of Ollerus" (Did I spell it right?) which sells for around 3.2m and it's a OP weapon for warrior. Good luck looting one tho, it's arcane rarity and I've heard of only a few people ever looting one from that chest.

Im not looking for the weapons inside it. In fact I didn't even mention it :P . I want to know if these chests still drop. I was told they didn't, but I want to confirm this.

resurrected
01-04-2017, 06:51 PM
Im not looking for the weapons inside it. In fact I didn't even mention it [emoji14] . I want to know if these chests still drop. I was told they didn't, but I want to confirm this.

They do drop
They are even available from quests.

Aimsax
01-04-2017, 06:52 PM
They do drop
They are even available from quests.

Only from quests?

resurrected
01-04-2017, 06:56 PM
Only from quests?

I can't confirm that because i don't remember but from what i know both drop similar if not same things.
Edit : they do drop from bosses as warchest III
Original only from quests i think

codered
01-04-2017, 08:04 PM
Chance drop from bael 2 and krunch 2 ,
Also from quest killing 40 elite nord bosses,,,,

Ceuidear
01-04-2017, 11:19 PM
Few of the Chests that contains Mythic & Arcane loots except the Blackbeard hooks has been removed from the Elite Golden Pirate chest other than that rest of them still drop in the specific area & they arent removed from the boss.

Elite Golden Warchests - Elite Nordr ( Contains Arcane & Mythic loots)
Elite Golden Dragonscale Chest - Elite Tindirin ( Conatins Arcane loot)
Elite Golden Puzzlebox - Elite Shuyal (N/A)

No Quest is required to loot any of these chests & no loots have been added or removed from these chests. U can check it out what u can loot from those chests in the info.

extrapayah
01-05-2017, 05:25 AM
this is weird fact indeed, elite golden warchest is tradeable, and can only be farmed during nordr expansion, then, after shuyal, we can only farm elite golden warchest II, which has l35 pinks inside, and the chest itself is not tradeable, nor stashable, later, on tindirin expansion, it become elite golden warchest III which has l40 pinks inside, and also not tradeable/stashable

really hope that sts revert back the loot table to the original ones, it's worth more to have them as their original levels, and let it become tradeable again

gl

Energizeric
01-05-2017, 08:16 PM
this is weird fact indeed, elite golden warchest is tradeable, and can only be farmed during nordr expansion, then, after shuyal, we can only farm elite golden warchest II, which has l35 pinks inside, and the chest itself is not tradeable, nor stashable, later, on tindirin expansion, it become elite golden warchest III which has l40 pinks inside, and also not tradeable/stashable

really hope that sts revert back the loot table to the original ones, it's worth more to have them as their original levels, and let it become tradeable again

gl

I've been working on my elite APs, and as recent as 2 weeks ago I looted an Elite Golden Warchest and was able to sell it in the auction. So I don't know where you are getting your information from. I also got another one from the quest to kill 20 elite bosses, and I sold that one too.

Plqgue
01-05-2017, 08:35 PM
I've been working on my elite APs, and as recent as 2 weeks ago I looted an Elite Golden Warchest and was able to sell it in the auction. So I don't know where you are getting your information from. I also got another one from the quest to kill 20 elite bosses, and I sold that one too.

Same bro I got four the other day