PDA

View Full Version : The Top Team CTF

fajaratulnaj
01-04-2017, 04:47 PM
Hello guyz can i know who is the top team ctf between PURGE and CASTLE guild?

PURGE TOP TEAM

CASTLE TOP TEAM

so put the name who is their top xD
I hope they will fight with the strongest teams
Good luck ;)

mmhm
01-04-2017, 09:17 PM
Lol this thread will be entertaining...

*cooks popcorn*

mutantninjaz
01-04-2017, 10:58 PM
*finished eating popcorn*

why no one replying? XD

:banana: :banana: :banana:

ezkinita
01-04-2017, 11:19 PM
I wanna see them clashing with their best line up. I hope someone will post it here. ;)

resurrected
01-05-2017, 03:33 AM
Another one
Sorry Zeus [emoji14]

Cons
01-05-2017, 04:19 AM
*Finishes popcorn....*
*Grabs Candy and Diet Coke*

*Still waiting* XD :banana:

fajaratulnaj
01-05-2017, 01:45 PM
I wanna see them clashing with their best line up. I hope someone will post it here. ;)

Yeah..please someone put the names lol

Imback Al
01-05-2017, 05:01 PM
Castle's maxed team is: ROGUE: Surge, istealthl, Ares, Zeus, TANK: Throne, Koalemos, MAGE: Enchant, instanthumor, Tap. Purge's maxed team has variations..ROGUE: Temzy, Truth(imbaaaack) Danger (drauemedal), MAGE: yawn, mondogrosso, spell, sin. And TANK: terrorshock, zarckos, ziix, Calicus, unfourgive, Gio, boy, and nasty.

Any other members in purge are also extremely skilled likewise with castle. It is hard to determine a top team but I would say all of these players make up top teams within their guilds. Please don't come on here and say "you forgot me or him or her w/e..."

Imback Al
01-05-2017, 05:04 PM
All variations of these players I would say constitutes as purge's top and castle's top. Correct me if I am wrong (I'm sure someone will...)

Lawpvp
01-05-2017, 06:22 PM
All variations of these players I would say constitutes as purge's top and castle's top. Correct me if I am wrong (I'm sure someone will...)

I am currently in tactical

Imback Al
01-05-2017, 08:20 PM
I am currently in tactical

Remind me of your ign pls.

Perceval
01-06-2017, 08:00 AM
I wouldn't say Purge has a top team because I recognise the majority of AL PvP players as skilled players. This recognition is linked to their relentless ability to keep playing regardless of their gear, ping and possibly even real life circumstances. These are people that actually enjoy the game, therefore, I refuse to dismiss them. PvP in AL is an extremely toxic environment because: some refuse to accept these players like I do, some have high expectations of themselves so when they suffer defeat; they feel the need to insult others and some just have really ridiculous ego's, which are (in my opinion) beyond all reason.

"Self-proclaimed Pro" is a title bestowed upon me by people who hate that I have no need to overexert myself to give them competition. Those who hate that I'm just a student occasionally coming online, trying to enjoy what PvP in this game has to offer.

I went on holiday to a country where internet connection was not as good as back home. I was averaging ping of around 300+, with spikes to +/- 1000 almost every few seconds. This ping was from using the best data provider the country had to offer. Regardless, I still managed to enjoy PvP, although, I did need to adapt because skills would miss etc. If I tried to play as I do back home.

When you truly experience what others could possibly be experiencing, it really changes your heart and opens your mind to how you see other players in PvP. But in reality i have always been the one who is insulted first. Someone who mocks others may be someone who is always frustrated with their ping, so when they manage to triumph over those with the best ping for gaming, well; they would probably be ecstatic.

These are possibilities. Just because you play with +/- 100 ping doesn't mean everyone does.

I can retaliate to insults but I refuse to be the one to instigate such.

Once again, I don't consider myself to be above anyone else because I always consider the possibility of anyone I'm playing against having such handicaps.

I believe the AL PvP community should too.

- Temzy

For the person that asked to see a clash between Purge and Castle's top team, I'll just say all Purge members can be found PvP (that's 120+ players). But I am yet to see more than up to 10 of the 80+ Castle members in PvP so this may be what you're looking for in their case:

https://youtu.be/vzwXnNpAaD8

fajaratulnaj
01-06-2017, 01:43 PM
I wouldn't say Purge has a top team because I recognise the majority of AL PvP players as skilled players. This recognition is linked to their relentless ability to keep playing regardless of their gear, ping and possibly even real life circumstances. These are people that actually enjoy the game, therefore, I refuse to dismiss them. PvP in AL is an extremely toxic environment because: some refuse to accept these players like I do, some have high expectations of themselves so when they suffer defeat; they feel the need to insult others and some just have really ridiculous ego's, which are (in my opinion) beyond all reason.

"Self-proclaimed Pro" is a title bestowed upon me by people who hate that I have no need to overexert myself to give them competition. Those who hate that I'm just a student occasionally coming online, trying to enjoy what PvP in this game has to offer.

I went on holiday to a country where internet connection was not as good as back home. I was averaging ping of around 300+, with spikes to +/- 1000 almost every few seconds. This ping was from using the best data provider the country had to offer. Regardless, I still managed to enjoy PvP, although, I did need to adapt because skills would miss etc. If I tried to play as I do back home.

When you truly experience what others could possibly be experiencing, it really changes your heart and opens your mind to how you see other players in PvP. But in reality i have always been the one who is insulted first. Someone who mocks others may be someone who is always frustrated with their ping, so when they manage to triumph over those with the best ping for gaming, well; they would probably be ecstatic.

These are possibilities. Just because you play with +/- 100 ping doesn't mean everyone does.

I can retaliate to insults but I refuse to be the one to instigate such.

Once again, I don't consider myself to be above anyone else because I always consider the possibility of anyone I'm playing against having such handicaps.

I believe the AL PvP community should too.

- Temzy

For the person that asked to see a clash between Purge and Castle's top team, I'll just say all Purge members can be found PvP (that's 120+ players). But I am yet to see more than up to 10 of the 80+ Castle members in PvP so this may be what you're looking for in their case:

Oh i did not check out the lastest video O.O
Yeah that was top vs top team
Congratz the winners :D

resurrected
01-06-2017, 02:39 PM
Remind me of your ign pls.
He is IstealthL

ezkinita
01-09-2017, 04:42 AM

Many thanks Temzy for sharing a nice video.

Cara
01-13-2017, 12:06 AM
Another video of Castle getting farmed: :banana:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f0u-nkNLUhY&t=22s

Hail
01-13-2017, 02:58 AM
Another video of Castle getting farmed: :banana:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f0u-nkNLUhY&t=22s

134 to 112, I don't think that battle was one-sided enough to be considered a 'farm', both teams played well.

Lawpvp
01-13-2017, 11:17 AM
134 to 112, I don't think that battle was one-sided enough to be considered a 'farm', both teams played well.

I could upload a video farming purge 115-18, thats actual farm

Inan'hesh
01-13-2017, 09:12 PM
Difficult times create strong people, strong people create peaceful times, peaceful times create weak people, weak people create difficult times.

mmhm
01-15-2017, 09:09 AM
Damn Daniel @.@

fajaratulnaj
01-15-2017, 09:41 AM
I could upload a video farming purge 115-18, thats actual farm

Bring it here please lol

Lawpvp
01-16-2017, 02:39 PM
Bring it here please lol

its almost ready, just gotta edit the music, render and upload