PDA

View Full Version : Guild Wars soon?

Aimsax
01-05-2017, 12:01 AM
Any idea of when is this update coming? It will pump the PvP part of the game so much!

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170105/898551249dfabc229a2ec129a8367b3f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

resurrected
01-05-2017, 03:31 AM
Maybe 14 April 2017? [emoji14]

Mess
01-05-2017, 01:52 PM
Maybe 14 April 2017? [emoji14]

Nah I think it will be 32th July

Chocolaty
01-05-2017, 01:55 PM
Maybe April 1st? :3

SkipperSkinner
01-05-2017, 03:04 PM
I don't know when they plan on releasing this, maybe they know so many people are excited for it they are waiting to surprise us! Hopefully...

Justg
01-05-2017, 03:16 PM
I don't know when they plan on releasing this, maybe they know so many people are excited for it they are waiting to surprise us! Hopefully...

Doing some final testing. It is a big system with lot of moving parts. We'll get it out to you guys asap!

Spell
01-06-2017, 02:18 AM
Doing some final testing. It is a big system with lot of moving parts. We'll get it out to you guys asap!

Its would be awesome if u guys could not allow ven haste sets in this guild war thing! It ruins any kind of fairness esp with rogues. I have use this speed set as a rouge and its insane how op we r with it!

--> yes i have a speed set,no idc if it reks the value as it ruins pvp!<--

"Rogues running around like gazelle in pvp" -best tank in al xp

Kingofninjas
01-06-2017, 03:58 AM
Its would be awesome if u guys could not allow ven haste sets in this guild war thing! It ruins any kind of fairness esp with rogues. I have use this speed set as a rouge and its insane how op we r with it!

I really hope you are joking. Speed set rogues have such little survival that even some of the stronger mages can 2 hit them. There are multiple effective counters. Learn them.

Aimsax
01-06-2017, 04:46 AM
I really hope you are joking. Speed set rogues have such little survival that even some of the stronger mages can 2 hit them. There are multiple effective counters. Learn them.

Lia farms speed set rogues. Better watch out!

mrm
01-06-2017, 05:59 AM
Cant kil what u cant touch

mrm
01-06-2017, 06:01 AM

+1 personally the set i ruined the game for me even timed runs :/

Terrorshock1
01-06-2017, 11:59 AM
Ur joking right? Mages cant two hit a rogue unless with new arc armor . This is arc armor mage vs non arc armor rogue . Now when rogue has arc armor and mage aswell he cant two hit most rogues have glow boost their survivability even more. We can test this if you like :)

Gouiwaa9000
01-06-2017, 12:49 PM
Amazing how any thread that event mentions pvp turns init an argument .

but on topic about the speed set - yes , you can defeat a speed set user easly if you can can hit him with a movement impacting skill , but considering the amount of skills and aa's that block or remove those effects a speed set that is playing dirty can be a big pain in the a** ( specially if your a mage )

Kingofninjas
01-06-2017, 01:31 PM
Ur joking right? Mages cant two hit a rogue unless with new arc armor . This is arc armor mage vs non arc armor rogue . Now when rogue has arc armor and mage aswell he cant two hit most rogues have glow boost their survivability even more. We can test this if you like :)

The more maxed mages can 2 hit speed set rogues. It's rare but it's possible. And by 2 hit I mean lightning and ice. Lightning charged. It's rare but it happens.

Ipoopsy
01-06-2017, 02:01 PM

Check this OLD topics below....

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?321634-My-opinion-on-Venomous-Set-in-the-new-Goblin-Events

And look at all the players that respond back to it...

epicrrr
01-06-2017, 02:19 PM

Screenshot teasers pls :D

Anirudhrox
01-07-2017, 06:33 AM
Speed set rouge just hide behind rock and so alot of spawn traps and if they have glowstick they can kill anyone so i think guildwars should not have them either

Sent from my ASUS_Z010D using Tapatalk

Kingofninjas
01-07-2017, 07:13 AM
Speed set rouge just hide behind rock and so alot of spawn traps and if they have glowstick they can kill anyone so i think guildwars should not have them either

Any rogue with a brain will use rocks. This feature is not exclusive to speed set rogues.

intizamfamily888
01-07-2017, 07:18 AM

i thought glowstick is useless regarding to nekro?

Gesendet von meinem ASUS_Z00AD mit Tapatalk

Anirudhrox
01-07-2017, 07:20 AM
i thought glowstick is useless regarding to nekro?

Glow stick is better then nekro for a hit and run but all over nekro is better

intizamfamily888
01-07-2017, 07:20 AM
Glow stick is better then nekro for a hit and run but all over nekro is better

Kk

mediz08
01-08-2017, 02:54 AM

Your right spell dont allow the venom haste pls. Back to fair fights

Aimsax
01-08-2017, 08:14 AM
Your right spell dont allow the venom haste pls. Back to fair fights

To be honest ill just point out one thing.

"If you got money, you got power"

I bet, more than the 50% of players ranting about speed set's overpower in PvP don't even have it, and if they do, well, learn how to use them. From my personal point of view, its a hate and love situation since you can easily get rekt by other speed set users but at the same time it makes life a living hell to those who don't own such haste. Some believe youre instant OP when you own the set but being honest, a lot depends on skill.

nightmaresmoke
01-08-2017, 09:48 AM
My prediction for guild wars is that each guild have their own special item that they'll have to protect from other rival guild if that said special item would get destroyed by opposing attacking guild would win if the defending guild failed to protect their own special guild item, not sure though since i only based it from other mmorpg ive played before. And the special guild item would be named guild treasure artifact or regalia just guessing :)

"The nightmare never ends"

mediz08
01-08-2017, 01:19 PM

I bet, more than the 50% of players ranting about speed set's overpower in PvP don't even have it, and if they do, well, learn how to use them. From my personal point of view, its a hate and love situation since you can easily get rekt by other speed set users but at the same time it makes life a living hell to those who don't own such haste. Some believe youre instant OP when you own the set but being honest, a lot depends on skill.

I knw i have speed set but imo better if dont allow it to give fair fight for normal gear users

Spell
01-08-2017, 03:12 PM

I use speed on a daily basis on rogue due to how op it is. I know how to use it very well as do other rogues.its rather simple if u have good ping =P but it ruins fairness of teamwork if rogues are running around like one shot ko gazelles!not to mention how expensive these sets r becoming because every rogue in the game wants/needs it for opness.i feel bad for normal players born into this madness!

->> AGAIN,i do have speed nd use it daily to compete with other speed set rogues and i just honestly feel like it is somthing that needs looking into.<<--

Aimsax
01-08-2017, 03:33 PM
I use speed on a daily basis on rogue due to how op it is. I know how to use it very well as do other rogues.its rather simple if u have good ping =P but it ruins fairness of teamwork if rogues are running around like one shot ko gazelles!not to mention how expensive these sets r becoming because every rogue in the game wants/needs it for opness.i feel bad for normal players born into this madness!

->> AGAIN,i do have speed nd use it daily to compete with other speed set rogues and i just honestly feel like it is somthing that needs looking into.<<--

Curiosity will be its doom...

Vrazicak
01-09-2017, 12:03 PM

It needs a lot of people to test it, I volunteer to test it!

Instanthumor
01-09-2017, 01:23 PM

Rogues are balanced ... too ez

intizamfamily888
01-09-2017, 04:07 PM
Ikr

Spell
01-09-2017, 04:41 PM

We all kno dat dis is big lie sir.plox dont make lie on forums,devs actually read these nd take notes im sure...

Speed sets are seriously starting to get real crazy in pvp...tanks are now hitting like rogues in speed set...rogues in speed are one shotting tanks,which is funny cuz rogues arent op in normal gear let alone speed right?, mages r left in the dust quit literally.which surprises me since u are a mage.... .-.

Mages unite! dont be afraid to speak up!

-former mage/pewpewpewer

Eventually ill just start making threads about how op mages r and how they need nerfs >=3
Then the truth will leak through ! Muahaha

Aimsax
01-09-2017, 06:22 PM
We all kno dat dis is big lie sir.plox dont make lie on forums,devs actually read these nd take notes im sure...

Speed sets are seriously starting to get real crazy in pvp...tanks are now hitting like rogues in speed set...rogues in speed are one shotting tanks,which is funny cuz rogues arent op in normal gear let alone speed right?, mages r left in the dust quit literally.which surprises me since u are a mage.... .-.

-former mage/pewpewpewer

Eventually ill just start making threads about how op mages r and how they need nerfs >=3

Im pretty sure theres only 3 rogues in game that can one shot an average good geared tank in PvP. Other than that, tanks are still a pain in the buttocks[emoji23]. Mages are not useless, in fact I've seen some mages standing up to rogues and winning the encounter with speed set.

Potato is me
01-09-2017, 08:17 PM

-former mage/pewpewpewer

I think he meant it as a sarcasm lol... If rogues are too easy, then it isn't balanced.

Twerk
01-10-2017, 06:37 AM

-former mage/pewpewpewer

Thing is you dont know how to use speed set on rogue since all you mostly do is charging piercer, lol
Learn to use it or stop crying, people are bored of your bragging about it.

mrm
01-10-2017, 08:24 AM
Thing is you dont know how to use speed set on rogue since all you mostly do is charging piercer, lol
Faceplam dude faceplam, read what she said

Spell
01-10-2017, 07:48 PM

I use it just fine actually,stop being so bitter. Its just a game have fun ^^

Instanthumor
01-11-2017, 01:29 AM
I think he meant it as a sarcasm lol... If rogues are too easy, then it isn't balanced.

I am never ever sarcastic. Not even once.

nevercan
01-12-2017, 01:56 PM
I am never ever sarcastic. Not even once.

what if you're drowned in sarcasm? that you dont see the diffrence anymore? that sarcasm is youre life and is normal for you!
(I have no idea what I am doing with my life)