PDA

View Full Version : House Furniture Load-Out

Reaperlordz
01-05-2017, 04:25 AM
Hello Arlorians. I would like to make a suggestion about making a house furniture load-out which is same concept to skill load-out and equipment load-out.
I have an endgame character for farming and a twink character for pvp. I always transfer my tavern to use the location buffs. Every time I transfer my tavern, my decoration is gone. I spent hours decorating. My suggestion is to make a load-out furniture so that after decorating your house, you can save it in the load-out and you don't need to re-do it all over again if you're planning to your house.

Fyrce
01-05-2017, 03:17 PM
I just drop things randomly in my rogue's tavern. I "decorated" my mage's tavern. One time was enough haha.

Elichka
01-05-2017, 06:44 PM
This idea can be very helpful (especially to nubs like me who like to redecorate all the time) :D We can have a few settings depending if we have party in our house, some private conversation gathering or whatever people like to do :)) It would also give more meaning to the housing too, not just to be another piece of equipment that gives buffs :/

Babyeterne
01-06-2017, 03:28 PM
Nice idea

Sent from my Polaroid PSPC505 using Tapatalk

ujangkampak
01-07-2017, 02:46 AM
Agree with this. Nice idea :frog: