PDA

View Full Version : Crafting problems.. I think

Rikochhan
01-05-2017, 06:17 AM
I was trying to upgrade my lepre with nature jewels (excel) but the jewel doesn't appear on the upgrade section but it is in my inventory... Even my Planar Pendant aren't applicable for upgrades on standard above tier jewels. Anyone else experiencing the same problem?

Sent from my A37f using Tapatalk

mrm
01-05-2017, 07:06 AM
if im right lepro is level 1 some jewels has a level cap also level 1 gear can only take up to weak jewels and not exc

Gouiwaa9000
01-05-2017, 07:28 AM
the jewels have a level requierment , you can see it there where the level is for normal items . If the item you are trying to upgrade is lower lvl than the jewels requierment , it wont show up in the upgrade section

Ceuidear
01-05-2017, 07:43 AM
To use Excellent jewels the level of the equipment u r using should be lvl.25(not sure).
As lepre is of lvl.1 u can upgrade it only with Weak type jewels its the max or if u have treasure tailsman pendant u can upgrade it with fortified type of jewel n its the max as it is lvl 15.

Motherless_Child
01-05-2017, 11:23 AM
I was trying to upgrade my lepre with nature jewels (excel) but the jewel doesn't appear on the upgrade section but it is in my inventory... Even my Planar Pendant aren't applicable for upgrades on standard above tier jewels. Anyone else experiencing the same problem?

Why would you want to jewel a lepre?

Rikochhan
01-08-2017, 02:18 AM
Why would you want to jewel a lepre?
Just wanted to put in nature jewels.

Jamila
01-08-2017, 02:39 AM

lepre use max for weak jewel type

happy farming :)