PDA

View Full Version : Beginning of new year!

Mrcatastrophe
01-05-2017, 05:47 PM
Due to the beginning of a new year so could you please Spacetimestudios have another arcane legends platinum sale as well have an eggstravaganza event for the next 2 weeks maybe as well would be helpful for me as have alot of money to spend now, thankyou Spacetime studios!

cindersx
01-05-2017, 05:56 PM
Ummm??? I don't think they're going to make an event just for you. And many people don't want these events again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aimsax
01-05-2017, 06:59 PM
Due to the beginning of a new year so could you please Spacetimestudios have another arcane legends platinum sale as well have an eggstravaganza event for the next 2 weeks maybe as well would be helpful for me as have alot of money to spend now, thankyou Spacetime studios!

Please...no more egg event. It killed economy, wouldn't like to see it again like that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Plqgue
01-05-2017, 08:37 PM
Egg event sounds dope but they literally just had a plat sale

Chocolaty
01-05-2017, 10:03 PM
egg event where only deary, frost, horton, and cerella drops yes!!!!! (-999999 for any and all egg droping events)

Wakira
01-06-2017, 11:41 AM
I disagree, eggzavier event was awesome and helped us struggling players get ahead a bit...keep in mind im one of those that do buy plat and been around since 2013. But I also agree that too much can affect everything..so please bring eggzavier event but this time it should be for only a max of three days...1 to 3 days would be an awesome opportunity for us lower folks to get a little to get our dream things. I still don't have many things I've only dreamed of getting. So if you guys can bring any event that helps the other crowd of dedicated players, we would appreciate it so much.

Mrswakira

Jamila
01-06-2017, 11:52 AM

wow

+1 eggstravaganza

nightmaresmoke
01-06-2017, 02:17 PM
This have both positive and negative effects so better think twice.

"The nightmare never ends"