PDA

View Full Version : New Problems

Spullllll
01-06-2017, 12:57 AM
As I am a frequent L40 pvper i got on and hopped in my bear. I joined a game and fought a fox, but i ended up get 3 hit. Why is this you may ask? Dodge. My base dodge used to be 12-14 I dont wuite remember, but now its 7. Thats how much dodge i had at l25. Cinco, no offense but you managed to mess up other pvp levels in hope you could fix them. This however isnt the case. I would anticipate many 40s would soon realize this problem. At L40 we need dodge as its the gateway to our health. So, I am requesting the dmg and dodge debuff on l40 be revoked in hopes that this level wont be broken anymore.

I also hopped on my 66 and i have 6 dodge as a mage. This game is broke because i cant even get 2 skills off before im dead. smh whatever tho

Burningdex
01-06-2017, 01:40 AM
As I am a frequent L40 pvper i got on and hopped in my bear. I joined a game and fought a fox, but i ended up get 3 hit. Why is this you may ask? Dodge. My base dodge used to be 12-14 I dont wuite remember, but now its 7. Thats how much dodge i had at l25. Cinco, no offense but you managed to mess up other pvp levels in hope you could fix them. This however isnt the case. I would anticipate many 40s would soon realize this problem. At L40 we need dodge as its the gateway to our health. So, I am requesting the dmg and dodge debuff on l40 be revoked in hopes that this level wont be broken anymore.

You dont need dodge at 40, lmao

Waug
01-06-2017, 02:05 AM

Just hold on, no need to panic

3pc rings has huge stats for lower lvls and shouldn't be for L1, it's basic minimum lvl should be L61 or 66
I sure devs gonna fix it.

And there are pretty other and easy ways to fix things, don't be dodge depandant. Just say good bye dodge and sometime you should get nostalgic beside standing the buried dodge :p

Spullllll
01-06-2017, 07:12 AM
You dont need dodge at 40, lmao

Just hold on, no need to panic

3pc rings has huge stats for lower lvls and shouldn't be for L1, it's basic minimum lvl should be L61 or 66
I sure devs gonna fix it.

And there are pretty other and easy ways to fix things, don't be dodge depandant. Just say good bye dodge and sometime you should get nostalgic beside standing the buried dodge :p

actually at l40 you do need dodge to fend off foxes with high dmg, and to fend off mages eho have heal. While yes, we do have 3pcs I dont think it contributes too much to dodge as you think. All im saying is we need a little bit more dodge at L40 so that way bears dont get nuked by foxes and even rhinoes.

Burningdex
01-06-2017, 07:19 AM
actually at l40 you do need dodge to fend off foxes with high dmg, and to fend off mages eho have heal. While yes, we do have 3pcs I dont think it contributes too much to dodge as you think. All im saying is we need a little bit more dodge at L40 so that way bears dont get nuked by foxes and even rhinoes.
But... B.. Sigh

you shouldnt be getting nuked by foxes and mages at level forty. you really shouodnt be, how do you play?

Priorema
01-06-2017, 07:21 AM
They should have nerfed depending by the level, like 1-20 -1; 21-30 -3; 31-40 -4 and so

Waug
01-06-2017, 07:59 AM
actually at l40 you do need dodge to fend off foxes with high dmg, and to fend off mages eho have heal. While yes, we do have 3pcs i dont think it contributes too much to dodge as you think. All im saying is we need a little bit more dodge at l40 so that way bears dont get nuked by foxes and even rhinoes.

I NEVER said that.

Boiled_35
01-06-2017, 01:23 PM

Lol imo, 35 and 40 classes are pretty evened out atm. I spent most of my time in 35-45 to check how the rebalance affected it, and so far I've seen 30 rhinos and foxes 3 shot 35 mages, 35 bears killing 40 mages, & even 35 mages kill 40 bears. It all depends on whoever is using the class. It's pretty close to the fast-paced PvP playing style back then, and judging by the fact that you played 80 mage and 40 bear (both highly dependent on their dodge), it would just take adjustment for you to get used to playing with dmg, and not dodge.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spullllll
01-06-2017, 02:35 PM
Lol imo, 35 and 40 classes are pretty evened out atm. I spent most of my time in 35-45 to check how the rebalance affected it, and so far I've seen 30 rhinos and foxes 3 shot 35 mages, 35 bears killing 40 mages, & even 35 mages kill 40 bears. It all depends on whoever is using the class. It's pretty close to the fast-paced PvP playing style back then, and judging by the fact that you played 80 mage and 40 bear (both highly dependent on their dodge), it would just take adjustment for you to get used to playing with dmg, and not dodge.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

well i have also played where dodge doesnt matter such as l25, but i was using my angel set and i got 2 hit by a bird at l66

Burningdex
01-06-2017, 07:56 PM
40 is honestly balanced rn.. birds can kill everything, mages can kill everything, bears can kill everything, etc etc. spullll, change your playstyle so you dont need to rely on dodge, the damage is really low at 40, you really shouldnt need to be dodging if you play correctly.

Priorema
01-07-2017, 05:26 PM
40 is honestly balanced rn.. birds can kill everything, mages can kill everything, bears can kill everything, etc etc. spullll, change your playstyle so you dont need to rely on dodge, the damage is really low at 40, you really shouldnt need to be dodging if you play correctly.
And here isn't actually the truth. I have tested the voodoo bear, and with dodge of 31, I cant dodge a single auto attack, as mages do 400 crits, there's np chance of making other strategy quickly to win the match. I have also seen, how other good bears get rekt easily without lots of efford

Groaning
01-07-2017, 05:32 PM
And here isn't actually the truth. I have tested the voodoo bear, and with dodge of 31, I cant dodge a single auto attack, as mages do 400 crits, there's np chance of making other strategy quickly to win the match. I have also seen, how other good bears get rekt easily without lots of efford

Such lies, my behr has doing perfectly fine and I don't see any Mages hitting me for 400+ -.-

DivineMoustache
01-07-2017, 05:48 PM
Low level is decent again too. Kind of like advanced rock paper scissors. Fights are way shorter tho

Befs
01-07-2017, 05:49 PM
Low level is decent again too. Kind of like advanced rock paper scissors. Fights are way shorter tho

Basically like pre damage nerf.

I love it personally.

Priorema
01-07-2017, 05:56 PM
Such lies, my behr has doing perfectly fine and I don't see any Mages hitting me for 400+ -.-
I never dodge even having 30+ dodge, and yeah voodoo mage done 395 crit to me (maybe you are using l40?)