PDA

View Full Version : Fresh start

Onepropally
01-06-2017, 12:49 PM
Can all accounts be unbanned and given a fresh start? 2k17 pls. Give everyone fresh starts pls, it'll also add in more stuff to circulate cs and players with all the pro stuff on these accounts

Onepropally
01-08-2017, 08:22 PM
What the frick guys

Onepropally
01-08-2017, 09:39 PM
People have the power. SO SPEAK UP AND SEND ME FEEDBACK, EVEN IF ITS GOING AGAINST MY IDEA.

tasakli
01-10-2017, 05:08 PM
I'll give you some feedback with the situation-behaviour-impact model:

Situation:
You're most likely buying account(s) which results in a ban or do any other thing against TOS.

Behaviour:
You're ignoring the terms of service which gets you banned and you ask for a fresh start which is irrelevant.

Impact:
I do not see a reason why they would give banned people a fresh start with the reason: "2k17 pls." I felt emberassed when you used this as your reason and am trying not to cry.

(extra: ) Advice:
Get over it.

Source: The Situation – Behavior – Impact Feedback Tool: Providing Clear, Specific Feedback. (n.d.). Retrieved January 10, 2017, from https://www.mindtools.com/pages/article/situation-behavior-impact-feedback.htm

Onepropally
01-10-2017, 06:46 PM
I'll give you some feedback with the situation-behaviour-impact model:

Situation:
You're most likely buying account(s) which results in a ban or do any other thing against TOS.

Behaviour:
You're ignoring the terms of service which gets you banned and you ask for a fresh start which is irrelevant.

Impact:
I do not see a reason why they would give banned people a fresh start with the reason: "2k17 pls." I felt emberassed when you used this as your reason and am trying not to cry.

(extra: ) Advice:
Get over it.

Source: The Situation – Behavior – Impact Feedback Tool: Providing Clear, Specific Feedback. (n.d.). Retrieved January 10, 2017, from https://www.mindtools.com/pages/article/situation-behavior-impact-feedback.htm

Thanks for your very detailed response, but next time try not to be so assuming. I'm just throwing ideas for Pocket legends. I honestly believe this would help PL, not hurt it. Also, it's not like I'm saying don't ban people anymore. Obviously I'm asking for sts to give everyone a new chance. Obviously, people who break tos again will get banned again, but think about all the players who didn't totally deserve their permanent ban? Those people exist. Think bout those players. Think about having more players playing pl. think about how this would help pl.

tasakli
01-11-2017, 10:14 AM
Thanks for your very detailed response, but next time try not to be so assuming.

Not assuming, pointing out a fact.

Cinco
01-11-2017, 12:13 PM
Thanks for the feedback.
No.