PDA

View Full Version : What I think we all need right about now

Thexkid
01-06-2017, 02:28 PM
What I think we need is a 2x lightbearer ranking points and tokens week/weekend. It's a tough time-consuming grind as it is, especially coming off of an event. The last thing people might want to do is go back to grinding Graveyard or Mausoleum. Personally I've been playing alot less now and im sure iam not the only one. I think if the goals weren't so far away it would be more fun to work towards and easier to stick with. This followed by the guild vs battleground would be a great start to a new year for all of us pve and pvp players :)

Kakashis
01-06-2017, 02:57 PM
I don't get why we can only buy points once we are elite light bearer. I understand if we don't have time to play (still at 45k points) then we gotta pay. I never mind paying for stuff, but right now seems like we need to self grind.

thekragle
01-06-2017, 03:01 PM
I thought about this earlier but then realised it would probably seriously tick off all those players who busted their butts to get to light bearer or elite lightbearer and are capped.

This probably wouldn't sit well with the community overall is my guess.

If the points weren't capped it would benefit all but if you are already elite lightbearer it's not fair and if you are almost elite it will be a let down to cap and not benefit from the event more.

Dizzywizzie
01-06-2017, 04:19 PM
No

Verstuurd vanaf mijn GT-I9505 met Tapatalk

Thewolfbull
01-06-2017, 06:01 PM
2xpts no 2x tokens yes might make the 400k moseleum bosses go faster

Plqgue
01-06-2017, 07:51 PM
It's about time they did something to make the grind easier on us

Abuze
01-06-2017, 08:20 PM
You could've been lightbearer rank or higher if you ran those maps for at least an hour on a daily basis. You don't necessarily need to be elite light rank right now. For the next stage lightbearer rank (55k points) is needed, which is pretty easy to achieve. And for the 2x token idea are you absolutely loco? Trying to make all token bought items prices drop? No ty.

nightmaresmoke
01-06-2017, 11:24 PM
What I think we need is a 2x lightbearer ranking points and tokens week/weekend. It's a tough time-consuming grind as it is, especially coming off of an event. The last thing people might want to do is go back to grinding Graveyard or Mausoleum. Personally I've been playing alot less now and im sure iam not the only one. I think if the goals weren't so far away it would be more fun to work towards and easier to stick with. This followed by the guild vs battleground would be a great start to a new year for all of us pve and pvp players :)
Work hard for it like everyone else if you can't then mmorpg's is not the game for you.

"The nightmare never ends"

extrapayah
01-07-2017, 01:57 AM
yup, and refine points reward too

if graveyard mob takes 1 sec to kill and a single boss takes 30 sec to kill, then boss should have 30 (or more) times more points than a single mobs,
same with mausoleum mobs, and bosses, if they follow this simple calculation, expansion stages will open without these many complaints.

Motherless_Child
01-07-2017, 09:40 AM
Work hard for it like everyone else if you can't then mmorpg's is not the game for you.

A 2x token/point payout for a WEEKEND will not hurt or imbalance anything...... EVERYONE is working hard....... Some have run the somberholt maps NUMEROUS times and it's like an endless grind that makes you lose interest after what seems like millions of run, yet, still at the graveyard level....... It's definitely time for a 2x somberholt payout......

nightmaresmoke
01-07-2017, 09:52 AM
A 2x token/point payout for a WEEKEND will not hurt or imbalance anything...... EVERYONE is working hard....... Some have run the somberholt maps NUMEROUS times and it's like an endless grind that makes you lose interest after what seems like millions of run, yet, still at the graveyard level....... It's definitely time for a 2x somberholt payout......
Because you're rushing that's why you feel that it takes too long to be elite lightbearer, ever heard of patience is a virtue? Grind normally and steadily play according to your schedule or free time trust me you'll get there without even noticing it as everyone else did so stop whining and just play or rage quit if you want anyways it's your adventure not others overcome the challenge or rage quit it's totally up to you btw just my advice. Tip don't view your points it will only make you feel bored hide it and just run and run till you get there.

Motherless_Child
01-07-2017, 01:11 PM
Because you're rushing that's why you feel that it takes too long to be elite lightbearer, ever heard of patience is a virtue? Grind normally and steadily play according to your schedule or free time trust me you'll get there without even noticing it as everyone else did so stop whining and just play or rage quit if you want anyways it's your adventure not others overcome the challenge or rage quit it's totally up to you btw just my advice. Tip don't view your points it will only make you feel bored hide it and just run and run till you get there.

To reiterate....... I was not speaking of reaching lightbearer rank.... 2x payout will only really help you reach that rank if you are a tier below (mayben even 2 tiers below)... What I was trying to say was that a 2x payout would be good at this point to help players at least ascend 1 tier up because many may have more time on their hands to play but refrain from doing so due to the decreased interest caused by running the same map for what seems like an eternity...

Kingofninjas
01-07-2017, 01:47 PM

Work hard? Lol we work hard in real life and play to take a break from that. I don't see the big deal in making things a little easier for most of AL.

We should be able to buy points, if not with gold, then with plat. Some people have the time and will to reach high ranks, others like myself simply do not. If we are willing to spend, why shouldn't that speed up the process?

yubaraj
01-07-2017, 02:02 PM
Work hard? Lol we work hard in real life and play to take a break from that. I don't see the big deal in making things a little easier for most of AL.

We should be able to buy points, if not with gold, then with plat. Some people have the time and will to reach high ranks, others like myself simply do not. If we are willing to spend, why shouldn't that speed up the process?

Yap it should be fun not mindless continuous run in same few maps for the ranking points. Its making my mind numb so I am not running those maps as I used to.

Okay ranking system as it is but give us another way like he said plat or remove that lightbearer elite requirement to buy points for rank.

As non plat players may complaint , I will just say play or pay.

STS needs both players to survive and it can be a opportunity for STS to earn some extra profit out of this expansion.

nightmaresmoke
01-07-2017, 02:18 PM

Then mmorpg is not for you.period

nightmaresmoke
01-07-2017, 02:23 PM
To reiterate....... I was not speaking of reaching lightbearer rank.... 2x payout will only really help you reach that rank if you are a tier below (mayben even 2 tiers below)... What I was trying to say was that a 2x payout would be good at this point to help players at least ascend 1 tier up because many may have more time on their hands to play but refrain from doing so due to the decreased interest caused by running the same map for what seems like an eternity...

Please do like every other who did reach highest tier how come they can and you cant? Honestly seen lots of light bearer elite already and surely they'll be pissed coz you want the easy way when they did overcome the challenge the hard way.

nightmaresmoke
01-07-2017, 02:31 PM
Just an example gnome set hard to loot at first people complain gnome thief happened people still complain i mean which is it really? When its hard people whine when its easy also whine what must sts do if players are always like this?

Kingofninjas
01-07-2017, 03:14 PM
Just an example gnome set hard to loot at first people complain gnome thief happened people still complain i mean which is it really? When its hard people whine when its easy also whine what must sts do if players are always like this?

Gnome set is pretty useless anyways. Even last season when it was relevant a good speed set party could still run underhul elite maps faster.

nightmaresmoke
01-07-2017, 03:26 PM
Gnome set is pretty useless anyways. Even last season when it was relevant a good speed set party could still run underhul elite maps faster.

I just said that as an example -_- I'm pointing the complaining nature of some people savvy?

Motherless_Child
01-07-2017, 04:12 PM
Please do like every other who did reach highest tier how come they can and you cant? Honestly seen lots of light bearer elite already and surely they'll be pissed coz you want the easy way when they did overcome the challenge the hard way.

Not everyone has the time to play this game NON-STOP from the time they wake up in the morning until their body shuts down at night for like days or weeks in a row.... Not to knock anyone who DOES have that kind of time, I wish I DID have that kind of time and i'm pretty sure others wish they had that kind of time, too........ It's just a REALITY that some of us have other things going on that is of a higher priority which occupies time outside of AL.... Not saying the game should be adjusted to specifically tend to the needs of those who have more of a limited amount availability to play but, a 2x payout WEEKEND is not too much to ask for..... It's been some time now since we have been running somberholt, it's not like it's still FRESH and JUST released..... I mean, in reality, the amount it takes to reach the next rank is just like WHOA.... You have to kill LOTS, and LOTS, and LOTS of skeletons before you advance....

As far as people who have already reached Lightbearer being mad goes...... They will just have to understand the fact that them having more time on their hands is THEIR advantage.... They can't expect to have their cake and eat it, too.... They already have their rank, they should just be happy that the work is already out of the way (just like when reaching cap level)..... Them having more time to play is THEIR advantage and the 2x payout is an advantage for those who do not have as much time to play......... A 2x payout WEEKEND is definitely not too much to ask for at this point......

nightmaresmoke
01-07-2017, 07:52 PM
Not everyone has the time to play this game NON-STOP from the time they wake up in the morning until their body shuts down at night for like days or weeks in a row.... Not to knock anyone who DOES have that kind of time, I wish I DID have that kind of time and i'm pretty sure others wish they had that kind of time, too........ It's just a REALITY that some of us have other things going on that is of a higher priority which occupies time outside of AL.... Not saying the game should be adjusted to specifically tend to the needs of those who have more of a limited amount availability to play but, a 2x payout WEEKEND is not too much to ask for..... It's been some time now since we have been running somberholt, it's not like it's still FRESH and JUST released..... I mean, in reality, the amount it takes to reach the next rank is just like WHOA.... You have to kill LOTS, and LOTS, and LOTS of skeletons before you advance....

As far as people who have already reached Lightbearer being mad goes...... They will just have to understand the fact that them having more time on their hands is THEIR advantage.... They can't expect to have their cake and eat it, too.... They already have their rank, they should just be happy that the work is already out of the way (just like when reaching cap level)..... Them having more time to play is THEIR advantage and the 2x payout is an advantage for those who do not have as much time to play......... A 2x payout WEEKEND is definitely not too much to ask for at this point......
That's why i said don't rush things play at your own pace what's hard to understand there? -_- And it's not even that important to reach elite lightbearer atm since the community goal is not finished yet and you can't buy stuff too via token vendor so rushing isn't really a wise idea to begin with the important thing is the community goal not the ranks.

Motherless_Child
01-07-2017, 10:35 PM
That's why i said don't rush things play at your own pace what's hard to understand there? -_- And it's not even that important to reach elite lightbearer atm since the community goal is not finished yet and you can't buy stuff too via token vendor so rushing isn't really a wise idea to begin with the important thing is the community goal not the ranks.

No one is rushing..... As I stated before, reaching LIGHTBEARER was not the basis of my post..... Most just want to get the heck out of the graveyard... Also, your opposition towards a 2x payout is kind of contradictory because the community goal is to kill 400,000 MAUSOLEUM bosses, meaning everyone who is still stuck in the GRAVEYARD is NOT contributing to that particular community goal, which is where a 2x payout would help out EVERYONE overall... A 2x payout will help get more people into at least Mausoleum lv.1 and there will be a GREATER contribution towards the community goal and then the Lightbearer Elite rank can get closer to being a reality.

nightmaresmoke
01-07-2017, 10:49 PM
No one is rushing..... As I stated before, reaching LIGHTBEARER was not the basis of my post..... Most just want to get the heck out of the graveyard... Also, your opposition towards a 2x payout is kind of contradictory because the community goal is to kill 400,000 MAUSOLEUM bosses, meaning everyone who is still stuck in the GRAVEYARD is NOT contributing to that particular community goal, which is where a 2x payout would help out EVERYONE overall... A 2x payout will help get more people into at least Mausoleum lv.1 and there will be a GREATER contribution towards the community goal and then the Lightbearer Elite rank can get closer to being a reality.
And how can they contribute? When almost 50% of pugs I've ran with almost always skip mauso only doing graveyard or they play mauso at start but if they die once or twice they'll quit immediately and exits map they're consciousness with kdr isn't really helping the community goal at all new players nowadays -_- i rather have many deaths doing maps without quitting than few deaths but hardly really know of what they are doing.

Motherless_Child
01-07-2017, 11:11 PM
And how can they contribute? When almost 50% of pugs I've ran with almost always skip mauso only doing graveyard or they play mauso at start but if they die once or twice they'll quit immediately and exits map they're consciousness with kdr isn't really helping the community goal at all new players nowadays -_- i rather have many deaths doing maps without quitting than few deaths but hardly really know of what they are doing.

You seem to have a response for every post and you still have not yet presented a sensible reason why 2x payout is BAD, so I will end it here because I don't like doing the endless "dog tail chase" thing......

nightmaresmoke
01-07-2017, 11:17 PM
You seem to have a response for every post and you still have not yet presented a sensible reason why 2x payout is BAD, so I will end it here because I don't like doing the endless "dog tail chase" thing......
And yours is sensible? Lol don't wanna bother anymore nothing goes through your type of people forum is open for all i got my opinion u got yours so if you can't take or understand other people's opinion just yours better stay lay low from forums from now on.period :) or better yet ask the devs for a poll to stop you from whining like they did for mythic vanity weapons

Motherless_Child
01-07-2017, 11:24 PM
And yours is sensible? Lol don't wanna bother anymore nothing goes through your type of people forum is open for all i got my opinion u got yours so if you can't take or understand other people's opinion just yours better stay lay low from forums from now on.period :)

LOL.... Try stepping your game up so that %50 of your mausoleum PUGs will not abandon the map.... If you can't do that, it's best you stay away from maps from now on...... It's hurting the community goal...... Jus sayin..........

nightmaresmoke
01-07-2017, 11:34 PM
LOL.... Try stepping your game up so that %50 of your mausoleum PUGs will not abandon the map.... If you can't do that, it's best you stay away from maps from now on...... It's hurting the community goal...... Jus sayin..........
Nothing better to say anymore? Lel it only shows your true color, and fyi i do mauso the pugs doesn't quits at maps entrance do you even do pugs? No wonder your complaining there are situation that pugs is faster than organized pt plus the challenge is in the pugs pt is so meh.. so there and nextime if you don't have anything better to say just shhhh.. and pls just pm a dev if you want your event so bad you ask theyll decide end of story

Kingofninjas
01-08-2017, 12:34 AM
And yours is sensible? Lol don't wanna bother anymore nothing goes through your type of people forum is open for all i got my opinion u got yours so if you can't take or understand other people's opinion just yours better stay lay low from forums from now on.period :) or better yet ask the devs for a poll to stop you from whining like they did for mythic vanity weapons

His reason is actually very sensible. All I see in your posts are "blah blah, try to change topic, blah blah, random stories that have no relevance to topic, blah blah blah".

Giving a 2x payout (even if it is only mausoleum) will also motivate people who already farm mausoleum to do so even more vigorously and actually make progress on the 400,000 mausoleum boss community goal. It will be another 2-3 months before we reach that goal, probably more because most players are already bored of graveyard and mausoleum.

nightmaresmoke
01-08-2017, 12:43 AM
His reason is actually very sensible. All I see in your posts are "blah blah, try to change topic, blah blah, random stories that have no relevance to topic, blah blah blah".

Giving a 2x payout (even if it is only mausoleum) will also motivate people who already farm mausoleum to do so even more vigorously and actually make progress on the 400,000 mausoleum boss community goal. It will be another 2-3 months before we reach that goal, probably more because most players are already bored of graveyard and mausoleum.
So having an own opinion is blah blah? Am i still in a public forum or exclusive one? Well i don't care anyway some people are just full of themselves -_- too much ego i guess.

thekragle
01-08-2017, 02:32 AM
Only STS knows when they hoped timeframe wise when Maus 5 would open via the community goals, but I think it would be best if they created a new incentive to kill Maus bosses or...... How about doubling a boss kill to make the counter move quicker. That might be cool if for a short time killing a boss counted as two just so we can move on from this stage!

And is it just me but when I kill a graveyard boss it counts towards my quest to kill a Maus boss so hopefully the graveyard bosses are actually adding to the goal.

Kingofninjas
01-08-2017, 02:39 AM
So having an own opinion is blah blah? Am i still in a public forum or exclusive one? Well i don't care anyway some people are just full of themselves -_- too much ego i guess.

Your first few posts stated your opinion. The rest of them were full stories about randoms and attacking people who made valid points.

Trojan2100
01-08-2017, 03:59 AM
Most of us do have normal lives and it's really hard to get that rank up. Yes small percent of you guys worked hard and grind your butts off. But you need to remember this is a game and losing massive players isn't good for STS and for the game. The game shouldn't be about grinding weeks after weeks, especially for a mobile game.
It's their job to make us come back for more not the other way round. There's tons of other games out there to choose from.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nightmaresmoke
01-08-2017, 06:05 AM
Your first few posts stated your opinion. The rest of them were full stories about randoms and attacking people who made valid points.
Attacking? If that's the case my post should be gone by now don't be a presumer if someone is against your opinion and has his/her own one it doesn't mean that yours is right and mine is wrong everyone is entitled to their own outlook about the matter i just stated mine and you got yours, to stop you from whining pm a dev already and present your facts and reasons about your wanted mini event you ask they decide if they'll make your event or not that'll solve your problem savvy?

nightmaresmoke
01-08-2017, 06:16 AM
Most of us do have normal lives and it's really hard to get that rank up. Yes small percent of you guys worked hard and grind your butts off. But you need to remember this is a game and losing massive players isn't good for STS and for the game. The game shouldn't be about grinding weeks after weeks, especially for a mobile game.
It's their job to make us come back for more not the other way round. There's tons of other games out there to choose from.

That's why there's a sub forum called feeback and suggestions if everyone is against what sts have designed for twilight expansion feedback is the right sub forums for that, as a dev stated people should put their threads in the right forum zones so devs could see it not just put it in general discussion just to make tons of views.

Abuze
01-08-2017, 08:57 AM
All those of you claiming to have a busy life and all, as multiple people said before you could've been lightbearer rank or higher if you actually bothered to do it for an hour or so on a regular basis. If you aren't already then it's mostly because of yourself not because the grind is too hard. You claim to have little time and yet want to rush things. That is not how things work. And please. For once plat users actually have to run maps as much as farmers, which is a really good thing. This is a game where some grinding is needed. Can't keep up then find another game that suits your needs.

nightmaresmoke
01-08-2017, 09:37 AM
All those of you claiming to have a busy life and all, as multiple people said before you could've been lightbearer rank or higher if you actually bothered to do it for an hour or so on a regular basis. If you aren't already then it's mostly because of yourself not because the grind is too hard. You claim to have little time and yet want to rush things. That is not how things work. And please. For once plat users actually have to run maps as much as farmers, which is a really good thing. This is a game where some grinding is needed. Can't keep up then find another game that suits your needs.
My point exactly that's why i said they should do it with their own pace.

Motherless_Child
01-08-2017, 09:48 AM
Nothing better to say anymore? Lel it only shows your true color, and fyi i do mauso the pugs doesn't quits at maps entrance do you even do pugs? No wonder your complaining there are situation that pugs is faster than organized pt plus the challenge is in the pugs pt is so meh.. so there and nextime if you don't have anything better to say just shhhh.. and pls just pm a dev if you want your event so bad you ask theyll decide end of story

Do I do PUGs???? I do %100 PUGs... LOL.... I've been playing this game since lv.21 was cap (left and came back in 2014) and since then i've only ran an ACTUAL party no more than 5 times, every other time, it's been PUGs.... That's ALL I run and i've NEVER experienced anything anywhere NEAR a %50 PUG map abandonment rate......... Jus sayin......

nightmaresmoke
01-08-2017, 09:57 AM
Do I do PUGs???? I do %100 PUGs... LOL.... I've been playing this game since lv.21 was cap (left and came back in 2014) and since then i've only ran an ACTUAL party no more than 5 times, every other time, it's been PUGs.... That's ALL I run and i've NEVER experienced anything anywhere NEAR a %50 PUG map abandonment rate......... Jus sayin......
So you do understand how pugs works so nothing would go smoothly always, pugs is always 50/50 i too was doing pugs since beginning with occasional pt groups and the ones abandoning is the one who rushes to pile of mobs and dies then quits. And pls the caps lock doesn't help you at all it will you only make you look more like an as.. whoops can't say that word in forums well you catch my drift. Just sayin... too lol

Motherless_Child
01-08-2017, 10:04 AM

You are MISSING the point.... No one is blaming a BUSY life....... The community GOAL is to kill 400,000 Mausoleum bosses..... A 2x Somberholt payout would help get LOTS of people to advance from the graveyard to at least Mausoleum Lv.1.... Kill bosses in Masoleum lv.1 and above and all of those kills counts towards the COMMUNITY GOAL..... Kill bosses in the Graveyard and they DO NOT count towards the community goal...... It is ludicrous that ANYONE would have such OPPOSITION towards a 2x payout..... It will only HELP the snail pace community goal..... And you guys keep saying GRIND, GRIND, GRIND!!!!!! Well, if that's your DEDICATED approach, why AREN'T you guys GRINDING in the Mausoleum for HOURS and HOURS a day to get that community goal up? Huh? Tired of running the SAME maps AGAIN and AGAIN??? Is the Mausoleum TOO difficult for you to SUCCESSFULLY complete HIGH percentage of Mausoleum map runs?????

Don't tell us to GRIND, GRIND, GRIND when you all are obviously TIRED of running those maps..... Lots of us played this game for some time now, and we've done LOTS of grinding (Glintstone for FANGS/RUNE to get the set gear, rooks nest for malison, nord for kelvin, elondrian event when nightshade first became available for 1500 tokens, Underhaul for molds N stuff, ETC.).... I remember putting up HOURS running those maps per day..... Running the graveyard for like 3 times as much as that SO FAR to only complete the map (because there is NO LOOT THERE) is enough to make you not even want to run the map anymore...... Putting that much time into 1 map that produces NO LOOT only helps you miss out on looting items in other maps and keeps your gold from RISING!!!!!!!!!

Motherless_Child
01-08-2017, 10:08 AM
So you do understand how pugs works so nothing would go smoothly always, pugs is always 50/50 i too was doing pugs since beginning with occasional pt groups and the ones abandoning is the one who rushes to pile of mobs and dies then quits. And pls the caps lock doesn't help you at all it will you make you look more like an as.. whoops can't say that word in forums well you catch my drift. Just sayin... too lol

The caps are meant to put an emphasis on words at certain points in a sentence so that you can sort of get a CLEARER understanding what is being said to you..........

nightmaresmoke
01-08-2017, 10:18 AM
The caps are meant to put an emphasis on words at certain points in a sentence so that you can sort of get a CLEARER understanding what is being said to you..........
Don't wanna even comment anymore lol save your drama for the llama which in this case pm the devs already explain everything what you want they will surely hear you out. And remember it's just a game.

Motherless_Child
01-08-2017, 10:26 AM
Don't wanna even comment anymore

The smartest thing you've said thus far......

nightmaresmoke
01-08-2017, 10:28 AM
The smartest thing you've said thus far......
Yeah whatever ego master lol. Last pm the dev end of story.

Abuze
01-08-2017, 10:31 AM
You are MISSING the point.... No one is blaming a BUSY life....... The community GOAL is to kill 400,000 Mausoleum bosses..... A 2x Somberholt payout would help get LOTS of people to advance from the graveyard to at least Mausoleum Lv.1.... Kill bosses in Masoleum lv.1 and above and all of those kills counts towards the COMMUNITY GOAL..... Kill bosses in the Graveyard and they DO NOT count towards the community goal...... It is ludicrous that ANYONE would have such OPPOSITION towards a 2x payout..... It will only HELP the snail pace community goal..... And you guys keep saying GRIND, GRIND, GRIND!!!!!! Well, if that's your DEDICATED approach, why AREN'T you guys GRINDING in the Mausoleum for HOURS and HOURS a day to get that community goal up? Huh? Tired of running the SAME maps AGAIN and AGAIN??? Is the Mausoleum TOO difficult for you to SUCCESSFULLY complete HIGH percentage of Mausoleum map runs?????

Don't tell us to GRIND, GRIND, GRIND when you all are obviously TIRED of running those maps..... Lots of us played this game for some time now, and we've done LOTS of grinding (Glintstone for FANGS/RUNE to get the set gear, rooks nest for malison, nord for kelvin, elondrian event when nightshade first became available for 1500 tokens, Underhaul for molds N stuff, ETC.).... I remember putting up HOURS running those maps per day..... Running the graveyard for like 3 times as much as that SO FAR to only complete the map (because there is NO LOOT THERE) is enough to make you not even want to run the map anymore...... Putting that much time into 1 map that produces NO LOOT only helps you miss out on looting items in other maps and keeps your gold from RISING!!!!!!!!!

Want more people to farm and work towards thar community goal? Let mausoleum bosses drop something that's useful for farmers, let's say for example ankhs. And a lot of people are going on about how busy they are in real bla bla bla they don't want to have a job to grind after they come from work bla bla. To those people if you actually invested some time into those maps on a daily basis you would've been at least around 40k minimum right now.
And what do you mean with no loot there. Simply running graveyard I can make over 100k an hour if not more.
Don't assume that I'm tired of those maps. Mausoleum will always be a challenge. Even though I hate curse mages and they hate me, I still enjoy it for its difficulty. Teamwork is really needed in mausoleum. I already achieved elite lightbearer long ago, have enough free time on my hand :). And if you're tired of running those maps simply go do something else in game. Lots of other things to do, work on aps for example. I'm soo getting that 25k ap banner! It looks nice.

Motherless_Child
01-08-2017, 10:41 AM
Want more people to farm and work towards thar community goal? Let mausoleum bosses drop something that's useful for farmers, let's say for example ankhs. And a lot of people are going on about how busy they are in real bla bla bla they don't want to have a job to grind after they come from work bla bla. To those people if you actually invested some time into those maps on a daily basis you would've been at least around 40k minimum right now.
And what do you mean with no loot there. Simply running graveyard I can make over 100k an hour if not more.
Don't assume that I'm tired of those maps. Mausoleum will always be a challenge. Even though I hate curse mages and they hate me, I still enjoy it for its difficulty. Teamwork is really needed in mausoleum. I already achieved elite lightbearer long ago, have enough free time on my hand :). And if you're tired of running those maps simply go do something else in game. Lots of other things to do, work on aps for example. I'm soo getting that 25k ap banner! It looks nice.

Yeah.... That's what I AM doing, other things in game........ I still do not see how a 2x Somberholt payout would hurt things/cause such OPPOSITION.... 2x token payout to get people OUT of the graveyard and into at least Mausoluem lv.1 and a 2x boss point payout to help the community goal progress.... And, again.... I said for a WEEKEND only, not an INDEFINITE period of time............ Not trying to be OFFENSIVE here, just threw my opinion out there and this "nightmare" individual decided to make it "open season" in the forums........

nightmaresmoke
01-08-2017, 11:18 AM
Yeah.... That's what I AM doing, other things in game........ I still do not see how a 2x Somberholt payout would hurt things/cause such OPPOSITION.... 2x token payout to get people OUT of the graveyard and into at least Mausoluem lv.1 and a 2x boss point payout to help the community goal progress.... And, again.... I said for a WEEKEND only, not an INDEFINITE period of time............ Not trying to be OFFENSIVE here, just threw my opinion out there and this "nightmare" individual decided to make it "open season" in the forums........
I only stated my opinion also and yours i can disagree with yours you can disagree with mine just don't force your idea and denying others own opinion anyone can agree or disagree as they please this is a open public forum not a communist forum can you not respect that? Anyway you're rubbing yourself off not others, forums is a place for agreeing or disagreeing it's either your agreeing with the specific subject or butt hurt about it which is fine and it's called free will and freedom of speech.

Motherless_Child
01-08-2017, 11:28 AM
I only stated my opinion also and yours i can disagree with yours you can disagree with mine just don't force your idea and denying others own opinion anyone can agree or disagree as they please this is a open public forum not a communist forum can you not respect that? Anyway you're rubbing yourself off not others, forums is a place for agreeing or disagreeing it's either your agreeing with the specific subject or butt hurt about it which is fine and it's called free will and freedom of speech.

You never stop talking.... Now I see what you mean when you quote "The nightmare never ends"

I'm gonna have to start charging you by the minute for my time..... :D

nightmaresmoke
01-08-2017, 11:34 AM
You never stop talking.... Now I see what you mean when you quote "The nightmare never ends"

I'm gonna have to start charging you by the minute for my time..... :D
Errrr.. wrong bubu lol clearly you have some attitude problem you just can't take others opinion and respecting it as im fine with your reasons and opinion and your not with mine, please get yourself checked it might help you a lot. :)

mrm
01-08-2017, 12:53 PM
What we all need now is a weeks lb event for killing ms boss's to speed things up ;-; top 3 wil each get lifeliss armour for there clas or order jewels or something jsut to speed up that bar :| mountains grow faster then that 400k boss's bar moves

nightmaresmoke
01-08-2017, 01:15 PM
What we all need now is a weeks lb event for killing ms boss's to speed things up ;-; top 3 wil each get lifeliss armour for there clas or order jewels or something jsut to speed up that bar :| mountains grow faster then that 400k boss's bar moves
Yep sounds like a good idea to help motivate some of those who are complaining.

BabVna
01-08-2017, 08:16 PM
Most of player I think run graveyard for points. Quick and less death farming.
Players have to run at least Maus1 and Maus2 so that community goal also can be fulfilled.

Also extra points for boss is a good suggestion. If all 2x event is offered, better exclude graveyard after 6k points. So that new players reach Mausoleum 1 quick and don't limit in graveyard.

There are already good benefits in Maus. Vory loots, Treasures, More coins drops. But people don't run those as I see. Once reach Maus 3, I got to keep calling guild mates, friends, wait for 5 to 10 mins many times and quit if no one joins.

I have 85k points - not far from elite light bearer. I have few friends reached this and I agree they lost interest running this daily until rank4 community goals open. Finding more hard to find committed party until Maus 4. Randoms quit once they die or see few mage mobs at same time.

+1 for 2x points excluding graveyard maps.

voidPtr
01-08-2017, 08:35 PM
I'm not on the thread's point, i'm saying nothing about 2x.
But This i think needs repeating/emphasizing:

Once reach Maus 3, I got to keep calling guild mates, friends, wait for 5 to 10 mins many times and quit if no one joins.
Good party is needed, which is not easy (to find), with pugs. And i don't wanna spend my time waiting while i may be playing.

Xxsilencexx
01-08-2017, 09:25 PM
It boggles me that people are worrying about expanding old content. The developers need to listen to the people who have been here for 2-3 years. What everyone needs right about now is a new gamemode in pvp or events every few weeks. Something to bring people in. I've played the same stupid maps since season 2 and they arn't getting any more fun. If any developer see's this please listen to the people who understand.

Trojan2100
01-09-2017, 11:58 PM
You can't argue with people who's addicted to games. When people suggest helping out the majority of the population. Game addicts always feel they're getting cheated

illwilly
01-10-2017, 02:07 PM
Chill.. there will definitly be a 2x at some point. Maby what OP should have asked is can we have a 4x point for a week or 2? Would be much better imo.
This beeing said, there is no shame in dropping this content besides not getting the APs:(
We understand you have grinded hard nightmare and want to play map 5 alone with the other hard workers, but game gets boring for us casuals when we have no way to keep up, and probably for you to when only a few to pt with..
We can not even buy points other have grinded or even use plat.. this content is the ultimate f2p content!
For me 2 kids and a full job make this maps unplayable when map5 is opened.(do not know what to do when map5 come, cannot play with my friends no more i suppose..) I play maus, but 1 or 2 runs a day max since i need to run 3 maps to enter the 4th, just take to much time for me.. points come to slowly.
I hope next content is p2w only accessable if u buy a rank with plat. Rank1 10p able to enter tempel1. rank2 50p able to enter tempel2 100p able to enter tempel3. 500p able to enter tempel4. 1000p able to enter tempel5. Tempel5 dropping arcane eggs and insane amount of gold.. jk, i dont really want this since it would limit who i can pt with! But some sort of middleway would be awesome. Let us buy 10k point for 100p maby? Feel free to flame, idc.. have fun, take care:)

Totally off topic: this thread is in the wrong sub forum....and sorry if post got messy, cant bother to clean it up..

Avaree
01-10-2017, 02:16 PM
Justg quoted in the 400k maus boss thread earlier.... check it out.

We're looking at this, stay tuned :)

Ardbeg
01-10-2017, 02:23 PM

from another thread:

Smartest answer i've seen so far unlike some others who is just forcing their ideas to others not just simply stating their own opinions, he's right let sts decide it's their game were just players nothing more (unless you have connections) lol just sayin..

You seem to be confused.

nightmaresmoke
01-10-2017, 03:03 PM
from another thread:

You seem to be confused.
If you read my first reply till end at first i just stated my own personal opinion on the matter on the following advising and giving tips which its up to them if they'll obey it or not (free will) but obviously the said forumers commented with butt hurt comments which is okay to me it's their opinion the bad side is they want to convince me which as im really up against it. Im fine with personal opinions which i did too just don't force it to me which i didn't to them only commented and expressed giving tips etc.. but the other party took it the wrong way, some people are just way too presumptuous this days.

Ardbeg
01-10-2017, 03:22 PM
If you read my first reply till end at first i just stated my own personal opinion on the matter on the following advising and giving tips which its up to them if they'll obey it or not (free will) but obviously the said forumers commented with butt hurt comments which is okay to me it's their opinion the bad side is they want to convince me which as im really up against it. Im fine with personal opinions which i did too just don't force it to me which i didn't only commented and expressed giving tips etc.. but the other party took it the wrong way.

What i see in this thread is, that you defend your hard earned heads up against people who want to go the easy route (i am with you here). What i see in other threads is, that you campaign for getting the shortcut for yourself, (dismissing arguments of others concerned about the economy). What is it, should earned values be conserved or not? Does everyone have the right for his opinion or does only yours count and others should leave mmos? Sts will do what they think it s best for the game in the long run anyway, but it really helps, if instead of attacking others everyone just gives his reasoning from his viewpoint. Think of it as presenting a business case, not trying to win an argument (which sts does not share in the first place)

nightmaresmoke
01-10-2017, 03:39 PM
What i see in this thread is, that you defend your hard earned heads up against people who want to go the easy route (i am with you here). What i see in other threads is, that you campaign for getting the shortcut for yourself, (dismissing arguments of others concerned about the economy). What is it, should earned values be conserved or not? Does everyone have the right for his opinion or does only yours count and others should leave mmos? Sts will do what they think it s best for the game in the long run anyway, but it really helps, if instead of attacking others everyone just gives his reasoning from his viewpoint. Think of it as presenting a business case, not trying to win an argument (which sts does not share in the first place)
As i said i just stated it i didn't said if they should obey it or not, it's just my personal take on the matter it's not my fault if they're way too assuming. Well sts surely will handle it and are discussing it right know anyway im tired of arguing next time i'll just reply any future threads simply with i agree or not agree so people won't butt hurt explode. :)

Ardbeg
01-10-2017, 03:52 PM
As i said i just stated it i didn't said if they should obey it or not, it's just my personal take on the matter it's not my fault if they're way too assuming. Well sts surely will handle it and are discussing it right know anyway im tired of arguing next time i'll just reply any future threads simply with i agree or not agree so people won't butt hurt explode. :)

You just applied different measures for your earned values and the earned values of others. Only logic took a big hit, no one is butthurt, all fine.

nightmaresmoke
01-10-2017, 03:59 PM
You just applied different measures for your earned values and the earned values of others. Only logic took a big hit, no one is butthurt, all fine.
To me they sound like it well that's just me, anyway hope they pm the devs coz if they didn't they won't get the answer that they need ( im fine with everything btw it's the least of my concern ) im just a normal player I'm just going with the flow of the game, looking forward for this years upcoming events new or old.

cjoshua06
01-10-2017, 06:30 PM
as i know gy bosses counted as mauso bosses.. try to take the mauso bosses quest then play on gy, still counted as mauso bosses.