PDA

View Full Version : Darken

Gouki
06-28-2010, 03:53 PM
The game may be a little too happy glossy for me. I wonder what other players thoughts are on this. Adding some darker aspects, gore, demonic powers, scary sounds/ music etc would be super cool. Or maybe just have some darker campaigns. Just a thought... what do others think?

Royce
06-28-2010, 04:03 PM
I'd be down with all that, though I don't really care too much. However, the devs have previously stated that they want this to be a game for people of all ages (including kids), so there is probably no way we'll see gore. You might find this other game they're working on interesting though: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/content.php?116-Empire-of-Night

flaimdude
06-28-2010, 04:05 PM
I'd be down with all that, though I don't really care too much. However, the devs have previously stated that they want this to be a game for people of all ages (including kids), so there is probably no way we'll see gore. You might find this other game they're working on interesting though: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?2637-Best-Max-Group

"This isn't the link you're looking for."

"This isn't the link we're looking for."

"You may go about your business."

"Go about your business."

;)

Royce
06-28-2010, 04:26 PM
"This isn't the link you're looking for."

"This isn't the link we're looking for."

"You may go about your business."

"Go about your business."

;)

LOL. Thanks for pointing that out. I corrected the link. Darn FF addon messing with my copy/paste :o

Justg
06-28-2010, 04:37 PM
Next game will be dark.

Sayishere
06-28-2010, 05:02 PM
OH WOW JUSTG, THAT NEW GAME LOOKS INTENSE!!!!!

is there a an approx release date for it?

Banned
06-28-2010, 05:43 PM
The game may be a little too happy glossy for me. I wonder what other players thoughts are on this. Adding some darker aspects, gore, demonic powers, scary sounds/ music etc would be super cool. Or maybe just have some darker campaigns. Just a thought... what do others think?

Emo Legends? No thanks. :p