PDA

View Full Version : do you think we need GH decorating stuff?

Jamila
01-07-2017, 05:21 AM
after housing decoration i think we need new looks for guildhall.
mybe new GH option or mybe just some stuff for GH decoration..
or mybe we can use housing stuff for GH to.
so we can doing party there :P
i know that same way, like u can party in your house. but i feel need more refresh GH..

just shering..

ujangkampak
01-07-2017, 06:16 AM
Aku siiiih....... yesssssss....
- anang hermansyah

Jamila
01-07-2017, 07:58 AM
Aku siiiih....... yesssssss....
- anang hermansyah

aduh mas anang artis dong :D

Motherless_Child
01-07-2017, 08:33 AM
after housing decoration i think we need new looks for guildhall.
mybe new GH option or mybe just some stuff for GH decoration..
or mybe we can use housing stuff for GH to.
so we can doing party there :P
i know that same way, like u can party in your house. but i feel need more refresh GH..

just shering..

Guild hall features might be good, too.... For instance....... Certain trophies, totems, or something stationed in the guildhall itself that gives certain overall boosts to all members within that guild.... Example....

A "Solid Gold Trophy" (would give all guild members an extra %15, %25 gold, obtainable when the guild overall has obtained a certain number elite boss kills/elite mob kills/ETC., requires at least %50 guild participation).........

A "Style Trophy" or "Fashion Trophy" (would allow an exclusive vanity that can only be worn by members of that guild, obtainable by being the OVERALL TOP guild during events, has nice visual effect and grants each wearer super regen (%75-%100) faster potion and mana regeneration, expires at the beginning of the next event and the battle is on again for all guilds to get top place, requires at least %50 guild participation).....

A "Medieval Flag" (PVP...Would grant the top overall PVP guild a flag that can only be worn by that guild and also grants each member who wears it %0 pet feeding and %50 faster pet AA cooldown (applies in PVE only), lasts for 1 week and then it expires and the battle for the top overall PVP guild is on again)..............

Just some input/possible ideas........ :)

Jamila
01-07-2017, 09:44 AM
Guild hall features might be good, too.... For instance....... Certain trophies, totems, or something stationed in the guildhall itself that gives certain overall boosts to all members within that guild.... Example....

A "Solid Gold Trophy" (would give all guild members an extra %15, %25 gold, obtainable when the guild overall has obtained a certain number elite boss kills/elite mob kills/ETC., requires at least %50 guild participation).........

A "Style Trophy" or "Fashion Trophy" (would allow an exclusive vanity that can only be worn by members of that guild, obtainable by being the OVERALL TOP guild during events, has nice visual effect and grants each wearer super regen (%75-%100) faster potion and mana regeneration, expires at the beginning of the next event and the battle is on again for all guilds to get top place, requires at least %50 guild participation).....

A "Medieval Flag" (PVP...Would grant the top overall PVP guild a flag that can only be worn by that guild and also grants each member who wears it %0 pet feeding and %50 faster pet AA cooldown (applies in PVE only), lasts for 1 week and then it expires and the battle for the top overall PVP guild is on again)..............

Just some input/possible ideas........ :)

it was good info to ty :D

Kingofninjas
01-07-2017, 01:11 PM
No. This is AL. It's not a sims game. This housing nonsense adds nothing to game except for the buffs. We don't need more of this nonsense. Let's focus on the actual game play and stuff that matters :)

Motherless_Child
01-07-2017, 01:23 PM
no. This is al. It's not a sims game. This housing nonsense adds nothing to game except for the buffs. We don't need more of this nonsense. Let's focus on the actual game play and stuff that matters :)

rotflmao..............

Slekki
01-07-2017, 05:05 PM
No. This is AL. It's not a sims game. This housing nonsense adds nothing to game except for the buffs. We don't need more of this nonsense. Let's focus on the actual game play and stuff that matters :)

I agree with this 100%. I've seen some amazing looking houses in AL but it adds nothing to the game itself. Rather have the team focussing on amazing PvE/PvP challenges instead of housing.

Tippertwo
01-07-2017, 05:24 PM
Yes!!! :D But should everyone be allowed to decorate the GH or just the gm?

Jamila
01-07-2017, 06:34 PM
Yes!!! :D But should everyone be allowed to decorate the GH or just the gm?

+1 agree horaiiii :D

Jamila
01-07-2017, 06:36 PM
I agree with this 100%. I've seen some amazing looking houses in AL but it adds nothing to the game itself. Rather have the team focussing on amazing PvE/PvP challenges instead of housing.

yess u can focus at amazing pve/pvp

but some people mybe need that for relax more laugh more fun :D

but this just my idea..

williwunka
01-07-2017, 07:52 PM

Housing is just like vanities. It has a big part to do with merching and cashing out plats, and thus, a big part of the economy. While you own them, you get to look cool and have fun too!

nightmaresmoke
01-07-2017, 07:54 PM
Let's not make AL house legends pls.

"The nightmare never ends"

nightmaresmoke
01-07-2017, 07:56 PM
Housing is just like vanities. It has a big part to do with merching and cashing out plats, and thus, a big part of the economy. While you own them, you get to look cool and have fun too!
If weren't for the buffs nobody would even buy houses just a few.

williwunka
01-07-2017, 07:57 PM
If weren't for the buffs nobody would even buy houses just a few.

Rich players need to spend money on something besides invisible jewels.

nightmaresmoke
01-07-2017, 07:59 PM
Rich players need to spend money on something besides invisible jewels.
Guess so and don't forget useless gold pets also lol

epicrrr
01-07-2017, 09:17 PM
I think GH customization and Guild System overhauls are coming this Battleground update.

Kingofninjas
01-08-2017, 02:43 AM

Yes, I agree housing is now a significant part of the economy. But IMO it should have been abolished long before something like this was allowed to happen.

Also, it's not at all like vanities anymore because it's becoming more and more essential to own a tavern because of how strong the buffs are becoming, especially at twink levels.

PEMA
01-09-2017, 06:24 AM
Would be awesome if these Guild Decors will give buffs but if not, no thanks :D

Sent from my T1 7.0 using Tapatalk

Ceuidear
01-09-2017, 06:37 AM
Agree with the comments of Smoke, King & willi.
Housing is attracting players just for buffs(Am satisfied with my current stats without any buffs as am homeless:p), gold pets seems to criticize players(rich & poor), n now i don't wanna see GH get turned into an Convention hall:p
Wanna make pt n have fun ?
Just call everyone n pop up a Grand birthday cake in GH.