PDA

View Full Version : verizon bionic

hechisera
10-01-2011, 10:57 PM
I have huge problems with this device u cant play at all the lagg its masive. I tried conection over the 4g to the 3g n even wireless network it just all the same it freezes the game all the time plzz fix it im a level 60 mage trying to lvl up plz help

TANKKAAR
10-01-2011, 11:06 PM
Hey sorry to hear that I just heard about the bionic and was actually kindof interested in it :-/ heres some things that help me :)

-Delete and reinstall the game

-Make sure the game is saved to your sd card not the phone its self

-Reboot the device

-Ensure all push service email and messaging apps are off

-Force close all other apps running in background

-Throw the phone at wall repeatedly (not 100% sure if this helps yet but still do it out of tradition)

Hope this helps :)

Bunnyshoota
10-02-2011, 11:27 AM
-Throw the phone at wall repeatedly (not 100% sure if this helps yet but still do it out of tradition)

Hope this helps :)
I'd say its about a 50 % work rate..............if the phone doesn't smash. O.o

hechisera
10-06-2011, 06:59 PM
I tried all exept for the smashing thing this pice of phone its worth 700 big ones !!! N i just cant play :( , i also tried playing sl for my good luck that runs nicely!!! So its a bug with pl . Plzzz fix it i need to play or else im gonna have to hang my self !!! Lol jk

apoceq
10-11-2011, 10:28 AM
Theres a post I made about my bionic issues as well. The devs arent saying much about it. Mine does the same exact thing in both games...I've found nothing that fix's the lag!! You may try sliding battery saver slider over to the right just a tad...it helps but not alot. SL doesnt run so nicely for me as you say it does unfortunatley.

Beanstatus
10-12-2011, 11:16 PM
Please give attention to the Droid Bionic!! Not just the S2 :(

hechisera
10-13-2011, 09:22 PM
I k r I'm so.disappointed cause even if I spent money on plat I still can't play n get my. Xp now they about to raise the cap n I'm still 60 ist unfare I want a solution to this I been playing pl a year already I can't afford to get another device!!!

Ghastly
10-13-2011, 09:32 PM
Well then I guess you are going to have to wait till SL and PL Is on the computer

hechisera
10-14-2011, 04:31 PM
That's not an option for me since my computer its gone! !!!

vaffunculo
10-14-2011, 04:54 PM
Have you tried closing all apps that you don't need running? Maybe get a RAM manager? I had lag issues on a mytouch 4g and found that doing both of these things helps tremendously, maybe it will work for you to.
There is a free memory app in the android market it's called memory booster.

hechisera
10-15-2011, 07:45 PM
I have tried killing all apps n still the same its the game that sucks in this device :mad:

apoceq
10-17-2011, 11:24 AM
Closing apps does nothing....with over 500 MB FREEEEEE RAM on startup ....the game should fly!

Oh well....world of midgard will be utilizing the dual core processors...buh bye sts :(

cynic
10-17-2011, 11:37 AM
Closing apps does nothing....with over 500 MB FREEEEEE RAM on startup ....the game should fly!

Oh well....world of midgard will be utilizing the dual core processors...buh bye sts :(
whauw im glad i just bought a tegra 2 device , world of midgard looks great

mrnofunz
10-17-2011, 11:46 AM
Return the phone and wait for nexus prime...
Bionic is an absolute POS. No offense. The screen looks all pixelated too. Terrible phone...