PDA

View Full Version : Lets not have a L1 2pc/3pc...

Buchmeister
01-08-2017, 12:02 PM
There are some who like the new update, some who despise it. Although, I think we can all agree that L1 2pc/3pc rings are terrible. I haven't tested them in pve with a low lvl, but I assume they make everything too easy. They are the reason I'm quitting low lvl pvp until STS rectifies this issue because of the fact that these rings make certain classes op (and my tank bear can't really tank anymore).

I myself like the new update simply because there are way more people online, I just don't understand why cinco needed to make some of the best rings L1, while the other cap vanities/items kept their level requirements.

Also I'm hearing that you can get unlimited 3pc? I thought you could only get 2.

Ruby!!!
01-08-2017, 02:03 PM
Although, I think we can all agree that L1 2pc/3pc rings are terrible.

No we can not. In being able to equip rings offsets the hit/dodge nerf without that pve would really suck now
So I think L1 rings are great

I haven't tested them in pve with a low lvl, but I assume they make everything too easy. They are the reason I'm quitting low lvl pvp until STS rectifies this issue because of the fact that these rings make certain classes op (and my tank bear can't really tank anymore).

I think that's the point you haven't even tried but you are afraid that single toon of you isn't as op as before
If you and your PvP buddies all agree just don't wear rings in matches and problem solved

plpr
01-08-2017, 02:19 PM
With the stat cuts pvp is actually much harder running epic feast on my 61 mage every boss can destroy so fast now.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Buchmeister
01-08-2017, 03:50 PM
No we can not. In being able to equip rings offsets the hit/dodge nerf without that pve would really suck now
So I think L1 rings are great

I think that's the point you haven't even tried but you are afraid that single toon of you isn't as op as before
If you and your PvP buddies all agree just don't wear rings in matches and problem solved

I have, actually. It's unbalanced.

Spullllll
01-08-2017, 04:09 PM
Honestly rings help in some areas that cant be assisted unless you have them. I love the idea if lower level rings because it adds some things that help.

tinkertoy
01-08-2017, 06:23 PM
http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170108/d5aa93887f4714a8b70a7b283c0a395b.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk