PDA

View Full Version : Looking For A Good PvP Guild

Ozukriarik
01-08-2017, 02:11 PM
My toon is tenozu L15. Just under a 1kd in DM because of L20s joining and just over a 2 KD in CTF. Dex bear. I use Fbow Experts L15 and Halloween helm. I also run vanitys (snow man disguise, chillwind wings, etc.)

Sent from my Coolpad 3622A using Tapatalk

Reunegade
01-08-2017, 07:41 PM
Hey man, I think your main problem is your gear. Perhaps by upgrading your vanity helmet to Reindeer Antlers 2016 and your vanity armor to Veteran's Centurion Battleplate would give you a better chance. Otherwise, <Unity> would love to accept you.

No seriously, getting accepted into a guild is like dressing up for a job interview. Get some good vanities that will make you look good. Get a good face (Mecha, Panda, Krazy), and hide your stats if they are not up to par. I know from experience that low level guilds accept based on how you look, not how well you actually play.

Ozukriarik
01-08-2017, 09:07 PM
Hey man, I think your main problem is your gear. Perhaps by upgrading your vanity helmet to Reindeer Antlers 2016 and your vanity armor to Veteran's Centurion Battleplate would give you a better chance. Otherwise, <Unity> would love to accept you.

No seriously, getting accepted into a guild is like dressing up for a job interview. Get some good vanities that will make you look good. Get a good face (Mecha, Panda, Krazy), and hide your stats if they are not up to par. I know from experience that low level guilds accept based on how you look, not how well you actually play.
My vanities actually look fairly good lol

Sent from my Coolpad 3622A using Tapatalk