PDA

View Full Version : Elite l80 EWT and EMS

Golem
01-08-2017, 06:20 PM
Hello STS!

Bringing one of those cool weapons (Esb as l80) were awesome idea. I also blieve that made a lot ppl again spent platinums which is awesome for PL future. This was awesome step if we love PL and care about it. By myself i dont like to be selfish. Even i had l71 esb x few. When i see it helps PL, it makes me happy after a losing a lot of gold. dosnt matter.

So Bring soon those weapons also = ) Ty a lot!
:):):):)

Buchmeister
01-08-2017, 06:26 PM
I feel like golem is secretly a dev because everything that he suggests just happens.

Golem
01-08-2017, 06:29 PM
I feel like golem is secretly a dev because everything that he suggests just happens.

I care just about PL future. Dont you guys? I am sure it will become again top mobile game!

Buchmeister
01-08-2017, 07:00 PM
I do lol. Haven't you seen all my idea threads?

Ignitedmage
01-09-2017, 01:53 AM
I care just about PL future. Dont you guys? I am sure it will become again top mobile game!

Right now Arcane Legends is holding the spot so i don't think STS want that to change as at the end, the highest income game for STS is Arcane Legends.

Buchmeister
01-09-2017, 06:42 PM
Right now Arcane Legends is holding the spot so i don't think STS want that to change as at the end, the highest income game for STS is Arcane Legends.

I doubt that, since they've been spamming PL with updates the past few months.

Eagleye
01-09-2017, 07:05 PM
I doubt that, since they've been spamming PL with updates the past few months.

Al is the reason PL has been updated their is nothing to doubt, its fact. Consistently making money for 4+ years with a much much larger player base. If you spent 1 day in arlor you would clearly c where the money is coming from

sebbyc
01-09-2017, 07:40 PM

LOL true. Its so funny

sebbyc
01-09-2017, 07:42 PM
Al is the reason PL has been updated their is nothing to doubt, its fact. Consistently making money for 4+ years with a much much larger player base. If you spent 1 day in arlor you would clearly c where the money is coming from

And Pocket Legends is the reason why they came out with Arcane Legends. If pl never was created, there would be no al.

Golem
01-09-2017, 08:44 PM

i understand you but did you check pl novadays ... compare it with before updates. i think that almost more players been online than al atm. i guess so. cus towns are full on players. :)... ppl like pl if there be a cool updates and as we all know after AL for sts useful game is PL. so why not focusing on those 2 games? : )

Burningdex
01-10-2017, 05:09 AM
AL is always fuller. but quality>quantity.

Buchmeister
01-10-2017, 08:41 AM

I have, AL just doesn't have the same feel. I find it really boring.

Mess
01-10-2017, 05:43 PM
I have, AL just doesn't have the same feel. I find it really boring.

You do, but many people don't. As someone who plays both of them since 2011 & 2012, Arcane Legends IS and will always be bigger than PL, the attention AL recieves is just huge.

Spullllll
01-10-2017, 05:47 PM
AL, sorry sts, is the epitome of dumb

Buchmeister
01-11-2017, 09:14 AM
You do, but many people don't. As someone who plays both of them since 2011 & 2012, Arcane Legends IS and will always be bigger than PL, the attention AL recieves is just huge.

Yes because STS supports it, which wasn't a bad business decision. It just isn't as good.

tasakli
01-11-2017, 10:35 AM
Add L80's to vendor, add L71's back as drop from humania and look how active humania becomes. Add fossilized egg and black dragon drops to ERD, or that one other instance which i forgot the name of, and look how many people will farm that aswell. Make all kind of vanities farmable and look how active the game becomes.
Want to make money? Add all kinds of vanities to permanent but rarely occuring vendors all over the maps and some in store.

Buchmeister
01-11-2017, 10:42 AM
Add L80's to vendor, add L71's back as drop from humania and look how active humania becomes. Add fossilized egg and black dragon drops to ERD, or that one other instance which i forgot the name of, and look how many people will farm that aswell. Make all kind of vanities farmable and look how active the game becomes.
Want to make money? Add all kinds of vanities to permanent but rarely occuring vendors all over the maps and some in store.

I'd rather have new vanities, even if they are recolors. Why not a cyber dragon set for overlord? (black drag but instead of red horns and wings they're cyan/light blue

heretoapologize
01-13-2017, 04:53 PM
#revivepocketlegends

Ignitedmage
01-14-2017, 12:14 PM
i understand you but did you check pl novadays ... compare it with before updates. i think that almost more players been online than al atm. i guess so. cus towns are full on players. :)... ppl like pl if there be a cool updates and as we all know after AL for sts useful game is PL. so why not focusing on those 2 games? : )

I have deleted the game since i joined balefort castle and saw EVERYONE with old vanities and then i saw CS and everything was being sold in it so i guess that PL might got active again??