PDA

View Full Version : Potions Question

Ceuidear
01-08-2017, 11:42 PM
Got a few questions regarding the potions it would be helpful if anyone could answer my questions regarding the removal of potions from the store which was purchasable for Gold.
► Why was it removed ?
► When was it removed ?
► What was the intention behind removing them ?

I know all these simple questions didn't require a thread to be created but, still made it so that people who have some questions regarding the same concept can ask or discuss whats necessary.
I am not sure of the price of potions(for gold) in the stores. Guildhall does provide potions cheaper than the stores at a discounted price.
As of now pots r available for 7 plat(500 pots) i don't think anyone would buy pots spending plat. People who r in a guild can get the access to buy pots from GH but, what about the players who r not in guild ? I don't think they really spend plat on pots nor the story tokens.

I think removing pots from the stores wasn't a good move.

Please do share ur thoughts, suggestions & ideas.
Thank you in advance.

Kingofninjas
01-09-2017, 12:17 AM
Join some guild like Dunno that spams invites to anyone without a guild, buy pots, and leave. That's what I do when I don't have a guild.

Ceuidear
01-09-2017, 12:34 AM
Join some guild like Dunno that spams invites to anyone without a guild, buy pots, and leave. That's what I do when I don't have a guild.

Guess u took it wrong. Am asking particularly about potions.
TY for ur suggestion though:)

Kingofninjas
01-09-2017, 01:24 AM
Guess u took it wrong. Am asking particularly about potions.
TY for ur suggestion though:)

I understood. I just prefer to find a solution rather than discussing the problem.

About the topic you refered to, my only guess is that it was done to force people to detest guilds to use more plat.

Ceuidear
01-09-2017, 03:27 AM
I understood. I just prefer to find a solution rather than discussing the problem.

About the topic you refered to, my only guess is that it was done to force people to detest guilds to use more plat.

Awww:/
That's a bit harsh to force everyone to use plats just to buy potions. Fells like F2P is turning into P2P.

Thewolfbull
01-09-2017, 05:07 AM
I think it was removed when they changed the look of the store.

Ceuidear
01-09-2017, 05:45 AM
I think it was removed when they changed the look of the store.

Wonder wat if it was removed accidentally removed ?
Guess STS forgot to add it back before the update.

williwunka
01-09-2017, 06:04 AM
You can get potions in taverns in any city dude!

Ceuidear
01-09-2017, 06:07 AM
You can get potions in taverns in any city dude!

Sure its purchasable for Gold ???!!!
It has been ages since i visited any of the taverns & i barely remember wats in there :p

williwunka
01-09-2017, 06:18 AM
Sure its purchasable for Gold ???!!!
It has been ages since i visited any of the taverns & i barely remember wats in there :p

Yup, 7250 for 500 health pots and 4250 for 500 mana pots.

Ceuidear
01-09-2017, 06:41 AM
Yep got it Will:) TY for the info :)
TY all others(Ninja & Bull) for ur spending ur precious time for providing me with suggestions.