PDA

View Full Version : how much plat will mt. Fang be?

Skeletonlord
10-02-2011, 01:58 AM
Anyone know how much mt. Fang will be in plat?

I'm thinking about 10 plat

NECROREAPER
10-02-2011, 03:20 AM
If its anything like previous campaigns or even elite dungeons, it'll be somewhere around the 20-30 plat mark.

RedRyder
10-02-2011, 05:12 AM
Shouldn't be anymore than 20.

LoveMadrid
10-02-2011, 06:40 AM
Is mount.fang a new map coming out ? Can anyone post a link to the thread where this was announced? Thx

Gluttony
10-02-2011, 06:48 AM
Mount Fang was announced in tandem with Nuri's but one was launched before the others to wet our appteite. Samhayne's official post about it here:

A dark swirl of dank places, mental maladies, rollicking music and blood... is poised to sweep across the land of Alterra! Spacetime Studios is pleased to announce the next expansion coming soon to the world's largest Mobile MMO: Pocket Legends.

Music, Madness and Blood!The character level cap will be increased to 60 (with 61 for the hardcore!)

Two new adventure areas for 55+ characters:

Nuri’s Hallows – a decent into madness as the Pocket Circus comes to town
Mount Fang – think Vampires and you have the picture…

New functionality – Guilds!

Create a band of your friends, unified under the name of your Guild
Share a guild name over your head or Icon to quickly identify you and your fellow guildies.
Private Guild Hall to meet up and hang out

Guild functionality will also be found in Star Legends: The Blackstar Chronicles (http://starlegends.com).

This next expansion to Pocket Legends is set to release later this summer. Stay tuned for more details as we reveal what it means when we say there will be “Music, Madness and Blood!”

Screenshots of Mount Fang:
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/images/misc/samhayne/nurismtfang/thumbs/mtfang1.jpg (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/images/misc/samhayne/nurismtfang/MtFang1.jpg) http://www.spacetimestudios.com/images/misc/samhayne/nurismtfang/thumbs/mtfang2.jpg (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/images/misc/samhayne/nurismtfang/MtFang2.jpg) http://www.spacetimestudios.com/images/misc/samhayne/nurismtfang/thumbs/mtfang3.jpg (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/images/misc/samhayne/nurismtfang/MtFang3.jpg) http://www.spacetimestudios.com/images/misc/samhayne/nurismtfang/thumbs/mtfang4.jpg (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/images/misc/samhayne/nurismtfang/MtFang4.jpg)

Ixillicus
10-02-2011, 06:48 AM
I would guess 20 plat.

LoveMadrid
10-02-2011, 08:24 AM
Mount Fang was announced in tandem with Nuri's but one was launched before the others to wet our appteite. Samhayne's official post about it here:

Thanks ! This community is just AWESOME ! I got my questions answered so fast O.o .. You guys are awesome..

Is there gonna be new sets ..? Any chance of it bein better than demon ?

NECROREAPER
10-02-2011, 12:39 PM
Thanks ! This community is just AWESOME ! I got my questions answered so fast O.o .. You guys are awesome..

Is there gonna be new sets ..? Any chance of it bein better than demon ?

Oh yes, there will be new sets, and you can definitely count on them being better than demon. You can also probably count on them being 10x harder to get than demon too since the map is an elite dungeon.

Nuri's is gonna seem like a stroll through the park after experiencing Mt. Fang, lol.

Gluttony
10-02-2011, 12:50 PM
Oh yes, there will be new sets, and you can definitely count on them being better than demon. You can also probably count on them being 10x harder to get than demon too since the map is an elite dungeon.

Not sure I think that Mount Fang will offer better sets than Nuri's demonic set. I think they may be better than glyph sets, but the demonic are crafted and require massive amounts of either time or gold to get and to have a set just be better than that at the same level cap would be a shame. Also, I have not heard anything past rumors that Fang will be an elite dungeon... anyone confirm?

Hankomachos
10-02-2011, 12:57 PM
If this elite dungeon is the same price as other elite dungeons then I'd say it'll cost 10 plat. Ie: shadow caves, frozen nightmares, skellar crunch, etc. Hope this helped.

NECROREAPER
10-02-2011, 01:13 PM
Not sure I think that Mount Fang will offer better sets than Nuri's demonic set. I think they may be better than glyph sets, but the demonic are crafted and require massive amounts of either time or gold to get and to have a set just be better than that at the same level cap would be a shame. Also, I have not heard anything past rumors that Fang will be an elite dungeon... anyone confirm?

Shadow sets were still better than lvl. 55 crafted sets, that's why I used my hate set all the way to 60, haha.

And the only things that cost plat in this game are premium content, and of that premium content, the only maps that have ever cost plat (post free main spine release) has been the elite dungeons. I was looking for the post that samhayne made but I couldn't find it, I'll resume my expedition laterrrrrrr

Otukura
10-02-2011, 01:16 PM
All the extra campaigns are supposed to be 10 plat, but with how pricing is going these days... I'm wondering if it's going to be 20. Faces at 10 already seem like a big hit... at least it's not pre-sewers pricing.

Darkfader
10-02-2011, 01:19 PM
My quess goes to 20 or 30. Doubt it will be only 10.

JFelt8
10-02-2011, 01:25 PM
I think it has the possibility of having another crafted set very similar but different focus stats for ur choice of play style. Kinda similar to AO3 and the rift,cosmos, and void gear vs hate, shadow, and death gear

RedRyder
10-02-2011, 02:30 PM
I hope we get more than 1xp per kill with this one

Bunnyshoota
10-02-2011, 03:06 PM

Nuri's is gonna seem like a stroll through the park after experiencing Mt. Fang, lol.
O.o and I thought nuris was hard............................

LoveMadrid
10-02-2011, 06:05 PM
When will it be released ? Man i can't wait :/

razerfingers
10-02-2011, 06:08 PM
I read somewhere that all dungeons are gonna be 5-10 plat and pvp/ctf are only 20 plat stuff

Kraze
10-02-2011, 06:29 PM

Aside from the looks side demonic isn't much better than glyph. It's a marginal improvement at best. And if fang is an elite dungeon and does not cough up elite gear why would anyone want to play it?

WhoIsThis
10-02-2011, 06:31 PM
Historically, as everyone has alluded to, 10 plat is the price of admission, except when on sale 7 plat.

Dungeons generally are cheap. In fact, they are the best price-performance ratio of anything that you can buy in PL.

NECROREAPER
10-02-2011, 06:44 PM
Historically, as everyone has alluded to, 10 plat is the price of admission, except when on sale 7 plat.

Dungeons generally are cheap. In fact, they are the best price-performance ratio of anything that you can buy in PL.

Nowadays they are, I remember when AO2/3 cost 30 plat each.

Silentarrow
10-02-2011, 06:47 PM
Since all other dungeons are 10 platinum, I assume 10 plat.

Kraze
10-02-2011, 06:53 PM

Nowadays they are, I remember when AO2/3 cost 30 plat each.
Ao3 was 20 at launch I remember because I decided to take a break at that point

apocketlegend
10-02-2011, 07:49 PM
Looking at Mt.fangs pictures if say 3 Plat. Jk Jk Jk!!! Yeah prob 20 looks fun!

deviousdemon
10-03-2011, 05:13 PM
100% agreed...!

AdinoEznite
10-03-2011, 06:31 PM
Shadow sets were still better than lvl. 55 crafted sets, that's why I used my hate set all the way to 60, haha.

And the only things that cost plat in this game are premium content, and of that premium content, the only maps that have ever cost plat (post free main spine release) has been the elite dungeons. I was looking for the post that samhayne made but I couldn't find it, I'll resume my expedition laterrrrrrr

lol agree on the shadow cave sets...i used my death talon set thru the majority of nuris too

but as for the platinum maps being elite lvls...what about wyldwood, sandstone caves, and the crocs swamp? arent those regular dungeons?