PDA

View Full Version : Beware of the guild 'Mortality'

Lim Weibin
01-09-2017, 06:48 AM
This guild has been selling names for over 2 months and isn't it against the TOS? They don't pm each other Ig but rather in their own line group. Here's one picture of 1 of them selling it just yesterday.
PS: Even the GM sells too, including some of the officers. (I know posting these may be against the TOS too but the devs seriously needs to fix this.158170

Ceuidear
01-09-2017, 07:15 AM
Appreciate ur concern about the exploit. But, even though u knew posting such thing(Naming a player or Guild) is against TOS u did post it which ain't really good. Send the screenshot to the support team for verification make sure its VALID. I dont really think the chat in the Line group will be taken into consideration as Line app has nothing to do with STS Forum or AL.
I too have seen many of them doing the same thing in tapatalk chat.

mrm
01-09-2017, 07:39 AM
buying igns nightmare , banded :3 jk
thats not even close to whats happening on some other "spam" groupe ever day you will encounter people selling gold for irl $ but its up to the dev to do as they wish about this

Lim Weibin
01-09-2017, 07:49 AM
Appreciate ur concern about the exploit. But, even though u knew posting such thing(Naming a player or Guild) is against TOS u did post it which ain't really good. Send the screenshot to the support team for verification make sure its VALID. I dont really think the chat in the Line group will be taken into consideration as Line app has nothing to do with STS Forum or AL.
I too have seen many of them doing the same thing in tapatalk chat.
Yeah just did.

CouchPass
01-09-2017, 08:37 AM
Everything happens on a LINE chat group lmao, selling names should be the least of yours and the dev's worries

resurrected
01-09-2017, 11:56 AM
I know master very good and all igns he have he never sold any. Ask him to log them. You are in mortality and sending ss for ur own guild? Lmao
Anyways that's against ToS but sadly STS don't believe line chat screenshots for some reasons. Don't say something without proof.

Back
01-09-2017, 12:03 PM
I know master very good and all igns he have he never sold any. Ask him to log them. You are in mortality and sending ss for ur own guild? Lmao
Anyways that's against ToS but sadly STS don't believe line chat screenshots for some reasons. Don't say something without proof.

That's actually a Merch group. All members got kicked tho.

mayukh4
01-09-2017, 12:27 PM
Dnt blame master of mortality ....he is vry nice person he nevr sell name n neither he need to....n we doing on line n for sts this doesn't matter

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Fyrce
01-09-2017, 12:50 PM
Anyone can be anyone else on Line.
Just because some unknown person dressed as your best friend says does not make it so.
If someone texts you from some unknown number and claims to be your mother and to please give your car to the stranger who will show up at your door, and by the way, what is your address, would you give your "mom" your car?

Aimsax
01-09-2017, 06:49 PM
This thread? Time you'll never get back. STS can't do anything about this for various reasons, one of them being not being part of the game.

By the way... Did you find a new guild already?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Att
01-09-2017, 08:01 PM
This guild has been selling names for over 2 months and isn't it against the TOS? They don't pm each other Ig but rather in their own line group. Here's one picture of 1 of them selling it just yesterday.
PS: Even the GM sells too, including some of the officers. (I know posting these may be against the TOS too but the devs seriously needs to fix this.158170

nice radium-ish theme

codered
01-09-2017, 08:02 PM
I hv seen so many player sellin igns before, they stash so many good ign for a reason, profit.
Yes it is again TOS, but i think it would be saver for u to send a direct email to sts. Js

If u are lvl 61 and not being in a guild already, dont worry, just sit in expedition camp and someone will send u a pm to join in their guild.

Ocanaasibe
01-15-2017, 07:17 AM
Dude u need some serious medical attention.. I m a mortality member and our gm is a very good person

Sent from my ASUS_Z010D using Tapatalk

Amicusdei
01-15-2017, 08:44 AM
Guys, I opened this thread expecting to find a ton of drama and wild accusations.
I must say I am very disappointed.
Can we please try a bit harder to be more entertaining in the future?

Suentous PO
01-15-2017, 11:43 AM
Guys, I opened this thread expecting to find a ton of drama and wild accusations.
I must say I am very disappointed.
Can we please try a bit harder to be more entertaining in the future?

That's the pvp section your looking for then mate

Orakorabo
01-15-2017, 03:02 PM
I'm in the guild...master is a very chill and kind mate,can't blame him for doing stuff that he doesn't do

Probationer
01-15-2017, 06:19 PM
Wtf is wrong with people, it's a game stop snitching and get over it.
A names what you make it, who cares if there selling names?

Sts stated they do not support name selling as it can't be put into the trade window, so if the person gets scammed they won't assist them.

In addition, are you just jealous? Over pixels muahah

Darkrai
01-16-2017, 06:06 AM
Never been in a Line "merch" chat before i see.

Guild
01-17-2017, 09:07 AM
First of all, yes what you did is against TOS. Second of all, why would you become a snitch? Is the fact that people sell names affecting your gameplay? I get it that its "illegal", i don't really like it either, but there is no point in naming people out of game. Sts says that they will not help anyone scammed out of game. So i think it is up to the people buying/selling names to worry, not you. Either way, i don't think STS will do anything about it.

Marlon Macapinlac
01-17-2017, 06:35 PM
lol you are spy to mortality.. haha jealousy :D

Sent from my HUAWEI P7-L10 using Tapatalk