PDA

View Full Version : I'm impressed with This community!

WarTornBird
10-02-2011, 02:58 AM
So, I'm very impressed with the community. I've never been the so to say "Forum" kinda guy. I just played. But recently thanks to bunches of folks, I've found this community to be a big "Family". :) In that one way or another someone's got your back. I have to say thanks to everyone who has helped, and a special thanks to WoundedEagle. And to STS and all the Devs keep doing what your doing. I am enjoying this experience.:D

Ellyidol
10-02-2011, 03:20 AM
Glad you feel that way! Exactly how I felt when I first joined. I was always intimidated by a forum and was just a spectator. It was only here that they welcomed with open arms :)

ScarecrowWolf
10-02-2011, 03:38 AM
I really enjoy these forums also. Its a extremely easy way to get away from all the BS that goes on in real life... ITS GREAT !!!! Lol.

Redbridge
10-02-2011, 03:45 AM
Agreed. Glad you feel like that, and also that you took the time to post it too.

I never cease to be surprised at just how helpful everyone is in both games....

Just had someone give me lots of gear for one of my lowbie toons in PL.

Also, forums are a wealth of useful info... Top praise must go to STS & everyone for creating a good vibe and keeping standards high.

Ixillicus
10-02-2011, 06:53 AM
This is also the first game where I have been involved in forums, and I Must say that the people on here are friendly the Devs do make a concerted effort to make the community space (and In-game space, for that matter) very friendly and helpful.

ExperimentNebulaCore
10-02-2011, 07:16 AM
When I first joined and went ro quick chat, there were people who wanted to help me ingame and answerd my questions. People here are awsome.

Cahaun
10-02-2011, 08:08 AM
The community welcomed me when I first joined the forum. Now we are all like family here helping each other. :)

Samhayne
10-02-2011, 03:38 PM
Thanks! It is the awesome players that make the community what it is. :cool: you all rock!

WoundedEagle
10-02-2011, 04:03 PM
Thanks! It is the awesome players that make the community what it is. :cool: you all rock!
True.... but you guys rock too :)

Suentous PO
10-02-2011, 04:31 PM
Seriously this is the first game where the devs were open & approachable & not protected behind a thick wall of apathetic "customer service". I have a screenshot from an unknown dev that wrote just before a system shutdown that simply says " we love you guys".
Cheers backacha

Flickz
10-02-2011, 04:38 PM
Yeah this is the only mmo ive played where people try to help and not just scam the new players

Roc
10-02-2011, 05:26 PM
I'm glad that the forums are also publicized in-game because I know that I was thankful for discovering such a treasure trove of info! :positive:

DJMdivine
10-02-2011, 05:36 PM
Out of any other game this is the only game that has a really nice, clean, and helpfull community. And after a while im actually glad I stumbled across this game and gave it a try.