PDA

View Full Version : Recorded Nuris Hallows Runs with Apollo!!! :D

NECROREAPER
10-02-2011, 04:09 AM
Here's some runs that Parth and I ran together, so don't mind the excessive talking, lol.
These are also the worst runs of my life -_____-

The bloopers are soon to come!!! :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wh9BLpTYHSM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wh9BLpTYHSM

Zeus
10-02-2011, 04:26 AM
Hey now! I take pride in my trolling ability! Could have let me know you were recording. I was already wearing a demonic tux, but I could have acted a little bit more mature.

Actually, who am I kidding, I would have trolled more.

Mind you, I trolled as an act of revenge because you burned my elixir when you left to setup your tripod. :(.

Jk bro, I had a good time. :)

NECROREAPER
10-02-2011, 04:29 AM
Wearing the PL gold digger sets!!!!

Zeus
10-02-2011, 04:33 AM
Wearing the PL gold digger sets!!!!

I'm telling you, Demonic is a female gold digger in disguise. I mean, it has the looks, the style, that attitude, and even the expensive price tag! Man, the females elves screaming "Need a super hot BF" in FH seem tame when compared to demonic.

Redbridge
10-02-2011, 04:34 AM
LOL

Spektic - 'The grind to 60 seems so long'
Apollo - 'Marriage is long too, gotta learn to live with it'

Zeus
10-02-2011, 04:39 AM
LOL

True statement. The only difference between boyfriend/girlfriend and marriages is that in an relationship, the male is the dominant one and gets to do what he wants. When you're married? Oh, whipped man coming right up! "Yes wifey, I'll do whatever you want. Just let this eternal grind be done with already".

Note to the readers of this post: I'm totally joking, please don't send your angry wives to kill me.

Skeletonlord
10-02-2011, 04:40 AM
saw your vid good wish i could do runs and go on youtube

NECROREAPER
10-02-2011, 04:43 AM
Note to the readers of this post: I'm totally joking, please don't send your angry wives to kill me.'

Your days are now numbered :o

Zaltiar
10-02-2011, 04:45 AM
awesome music! kinda what I listen to when i cruise down hills with my longboard.

yeah, guess the run was meh.
haha i kid i kid, great cc skills necro! I still have yet to do a run with you :\ haha

Zeus
10-02-2011, 04:45 AM
'

Your days are now numbered :o

Depends which wife is chasing me. If it's a desperate housewife, Mrs. Solis, then I'll be in heaven and won't mind death. If it's the soccer mom, I request enough time to change my will. Please and Thank You.

NECROREAPER
10-02-2011, 04:48 AM
awesome music! kinda what I listen to when i cruise down hills with my longboard.

yeah, guess the run was meh.
haha i kid i kid, great cc skills necro! I still have yet to do a run with you :\ haha

DUDE, this is EXACTLY the kind of music I listen to when I longboard!!!! Small world hahahaha

And you know, I could've sworn we've done runs together.... Oh well, if not, lets change that!

Ellyidol
10-02-2011, 04:57 AM
You've gotta teach me to longboard. Those blokes look cool as hell if they don't fall over :D

Zaltiar
10-02-2011, 05:45 AM
DUDE, this is EXACTLY the kind of music I listen to when I longboard!!!! Small world hahahaha

And you know, I could've sworn we've done runs together.... Oh well, if not, lets change that!

whoa well hey there fellow longboarder! :D,
we should eh, i'll try to be on pl more often haha maybe i'll catch ya running sometime :)

You've gotta teach me to longboard. Those blokes look cool as hell if they don't fall over :D

bro. bro. you should get one, then we'll go on longboard sessions :) i used to longboard from glebe (if you know where that is) to syd uni's fisher library all the time for study shesh's, sigh those were the days.

Misdemeanour
10-02-2011, 05:50 AM
True statement. The only difference between boyfriend/girlfriend and marriages is that in an relationship, the male is the dominant one and gets to do what he wants. When you're married? Oh, whipped man coming right up! "Yes wifey, I'll do whatever you want. Just let this eternal grind be done with already".

Note to the readers of this post: I'm totally joking, please don't send your angry wives to kill me.

Here's some runs that Parth and I ran together, so don't mind the excessive talking, lol.
These are also the worst runs of my life -_____-

The bloopers are soon to come!!! :D

Nice vid! Just curious, where was your head in all this?

Depends which wife is chasing me. If it's a desperate housewife, Mrs. Solis, then I'll be in heaven and won't mind death. If it's the soccer mom, I request enough time to change my will. Please and Thank You.

Uuuum didn't you say your girlfriend reads these threads. Lol ..... ur so dead!

Ellyidol
10-02-2011, 05:55 AM
whoa well hey there fellow longboarder! :D,
we should eh, i'll try to be on pl more often haha maybe i'll catch ya running sometime :)

bro. bro. you should get one, then we'll go on longboard sessions :) i used to longboard from glebe (if you know where that is) to syd uni's fisher library all the time for study shesh's, sigh those were the days.

I definitely will! Let's meet up first, you can teach me how to get one, where, etc. Lol. I'll be living right next to usyd (hopefully get accepted) next year, so longboarding will be so convenient :)

Pakax
10-02-2011, 06:29 AM
Hahaha love the real life dancing at Panto! :-)
and the nice lie about not using this one ;-)
Nice ride tho / good team and def love the pumpkins!

And that GRAVESTONE thing is really annoying when I use my strongman BS as well. Not enough armour with that - just a pain. Can't afford the Apollo mace & shield tho. He should have been the one using beckon!

pastrychef
10-02-2011, 06:55 AM
Nice video. Cool music, too! A shame that we have to spam the skill buttons the way we do since GCD...

Zeus
10-02-2011, 09:40 AM
Nice vid! Just curious, where was your head in all this?

Uuuum didn't you say your girlfriend reads these threads. Lol ..... ur so dead!

My head? It was mind blown from a 4 hour test. As for the girlfriend, well well. Somebody has been stalking my posts. ;). No, we broke up a long long time ago. :)

Whirlzap
10-02-2011, 10:41 AM
I was most impressed by Necro's tanking and beckon skills.
Followed by Apollo's troll skills.

NECROREAPER
10-02-2011, 12:36 PM
Followed by Apollo's troll skills.

LOL, they never cease to amaze!!

Zeus
10-02-2011, 01:55 PM
LOL, they never cease to amaze!!

Thank ya, thank ya very much. *Elvis Presley Bow*

Otukura
10-02-2011, 01:59 PM
You would absolutely LOVE my skill map...

/saracasm

NECROREAPER
10-02-2011, 02:16 PM
You would absolutely LOVE my skill map...

/saracasm

Lol, why do you say that?

apocketlegend
10-02-2011, 02:17 PM
Nice run!

Otukura
10-02-2011, 02:19 PM
Lol, why do you say that?

It's so... opposite. Let me see if I can find an old SS, can't currently take them. Doing stuff with the SD card and I've been playing w/o one.

NECROREAPER
10-02-2011, 06:45 PM
Show meeeeeeeee

Kelstrick
10-03-2011, 05:55 AM
@NECROREAPER, slightly off topic but could you share the artist and title of the music playing in the background. I actually played the video twice b/c I enjoyed the song so much!

Petrichor
10-03-2011, 07:35 AM

hmmm. I think that you're lying. Was it a death wish when you asked me to watch this? If that is the case, then yes, you are soooo dead. :)

Zeus
10-03-2011, 08:43 AM
hmmm. I think that you're lying. Was it a death wish when you asked me to watch this? If that is the case, then yes, you are soooo dead. :)

Please Chloe, don't humor me. ;). You couldn't hurt a fly, bore boys to death by the endless amount of romantic movies you watch-yes, hurting somebody? Nah. :). I'll take my chances. :P

Xylic
10-03-2011, 12:05 PM
1) Nice video and love the finger dance during pantos LoL

2) Apollo changes gear more then most people change thier undies in a day! :p

Petrichor
10-03-2011, 03:56 PM
Please Chloe, don't humor me. ;). You couldn't hurt a fly, bore boys to death by the endless amount of romantic movies you watch-yes, hurting somebody? Nah. :). I'll take my chances. :P

Oh, no. DO NOT turn this around on me! I am not the one in questioning. :) Take your comment back and embrace your feminine side! I know you have one, don't deny. ;) Just admit it! You were all like, "come-hither Mr. Darcy" whilst watching it. Okayyyy, i'm done. :redface:

Ayc2000
10-03-2011, 04:22 PM
lmao, you guys make me laugh ^^

Spekticle
10-03-2011, 07:28 PM
LOL

Ahaha, That made me laugh in real life.