PDA

View Full Version : Critical

ikerortiz
01-09-2017, 05:31 PM
Hi, i got a question about talents for characters that their talents alow us to build them arround critical hits. Characters like Cinder or Seraphina.

Do you think that its appropriate to build them arround criticals or not??

Thx

PS: Assuming that I am not noob with the chars in question

Raww
01-10-2017, 12:46 AM
I believe you're talking about talent tier 2, if I'm correct? For seraphina, critical is the best choice for that tier. As for cinder, there is no problem with also using her for critical, but considering the fact she already does bonus damage with her fire combos, there's really no need for critical. But then again, it's up to your game style. Me personally would take the cooldown talent over critical, so you're able to use your abilities much more frequently than players who did not choose the cooldown. That goes for seraphina on talent tier 6, I've chosen cooldown over critical once again.

😎😎

Ironforge991
01-10-2017, 12:38 PM
In this game crit chance is to low...just 5% or 2.5%...and we dont know how much dmg champions have...so i will agree with raww...its better cooldown...
:-)

Chacho
01-10-2017, 11:04 PM
Like raw said it depends on the champion and what the other choice for talent is. As for seraphina, imo, for sure go crit wherever you can. Crit on her 4 power hits is very valuable. Ik using it 3 seconds faster sounds good too, but that just means you don't go out and attack again for 3 seconds, not a big deal. What ironforge said goes both ways, 5 or 2.5% cooldown reduction is nothing to get excited about. That's maybe a second off cooldown.

Legallyblonde
01-11-2017, 08:45 AM
I prefer not building around crit/rng. I prefer guaranteed damage bonuses.

Raww
01-11-2017, 10:36 AM
I prefer not building around crit/rng. I prefer guaranteed damage bonuses.
A couple of champs have talents to where when you perform a critical attack successfully, you're granted with bonus dmg for a certain amount of time on talent tier 8, such as Gobi, Grimnir, Feng, etc. Meaning it's a good idea to choose critical over dmg for Gobi on talent tier 2 to increase your chance at activating the bonus dmg that is in talent tier 8

😎😎

Raww
01-11-2017, 10:38 AM
In this game crit chance is to low...just 5% or 2.5%...and we dont know how much dmg champions have...so i will agree with raww...its better cooldown...
:-)
They need to add statistics for all champs to help players know champs full potential.

😎😎

Ironforge991
01-12-2017, 04:24 AM
I suggest champions stats raww...maybe they add in next update...that will be helpfull for all of us...then we can make tier list...