PDA

View Full Version : 400,000 mauso bosses

mediz08
01-09-2017, 09:37 PM
Sts pls adjust the 400,000 mauso bosses its boring now we need something new.

Chocolaty
01-09-2017, 10:09 PM
I agree make it 500k bosses. :3

thekragle
01-09-2017, 10:23 PM
How about a event where Maus bosses count as two bosses until we get to goal. I am so ready for the next stage and new equipment! :)

Ceuidear
01-09-2017, 11:10 PM

Ya man !
Sure its so boring. My tokens are about to get maxed out n i have no idea on spending it:/
I don't really think spending 500 tokens to buy a balanced scale n sell it to 200K is really worth the pots n ankhs spent during the grind of those 500 tokens. Guess it ll be just points grinding for me after my tokens r maxed.

Azerothraven
01-09-2017, 11:14 PM
well if you are maxed out and still want to continue to farming balanced tokens then stash them by converting 75-50 stashable kit. This way you can use them later on when something exoenive comes along.

Ceuidear
01-09-2017, 11:17 PM
why dont u sell them in auction? you can go to the vendor and make the tokens tradeable. i know i would buy them as i dont have the time to ear them myself. Like you can sell 100 tokens for 60~80k.

Wait a second...
I can turn my tokens in stachel to a tradeable kit ?!
I don't think that's possible.

will0
01-09-2017, 11:21 PM
agree we need new map 5-6 and better loot and banners

Azerothraven
01-09-2017, 11:22 PM
Wait a second...

yea my bad i thuooght u could trade them but it is only stashable. i fixed my error though.

Ceuidear
01-09-2017, 11:29 PM
yea my bad i thuooght u could trade them but it is only stashable. i fixed my error though.

U can sell if u buy the tradeable kit for 75 tokens from quatermaster after u reach elite lightbearer rank.

Trojan2100
01-10-2017, 12:07 AM
I'm still stuck in rank 2 lol. That's because I decided to change character. Why can't we share rank among other characters? All in same account same level. I think they're trying to force people to play more, but it's the other way around people are getting burned out. I had multiple characters, but it was way too much grind. So stripped 2 characters sold all their gears. Now just focusing on one character. Now I think about with one character less stress and cheaper on my budget.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dex Putra
01-10-2017, 12:13 AM
my opinion !!make it 400k include boss is graveyard ,not only maus

Sent from my D5322 using Tapatalk

Xxsoifongxx
01-10-2017, 12:16 AM
Yep its too much bring on stage 5 oh wait!!! I'm not lb yet

Sent from my DIGICELDL1 using Tapatalk

xtian02
01-10-2017, 05:00 AM
boss in graveyard count as mauso boss... just look at the quest on mauso bosses

Golem
01-10-2017, 06:39 AM
Let us could use those points Chests earlier ty. Zzzz

Fyrce
01-10-2017, 07:58 AM
Nuuuu im still chipping away at points w my spoon!! It cant go any faster, soooo wait furrr me!!

Sakurahb
01-10-2017, 08:04 AM
I agree make it 500k bosses. :3
Don't say that even as joke. You know how sts is.

Sent from my GT-I8200L using Tapatalk

Sakurahb
01-10-2017, 08:07 AM
There's a HUGE inactivity of players in game and that's because there's nothing to do.
We all knew from the start 400k bosses was just not achievable unless we have like half a year to complete this but by then many will not have the same enthusiasm to do it anymore .

YamirL
01-10-2017, 08:46 AM

Good morning,
New Mythic weapons will unlock with stage 4, do you already have your 5 balanced bars and 5 balanced scales to perform the enlightenment upgrade thru crafting? In addition, with the lvl 58 belts, you need 1 balanced scale as part of the upgrade.

If you have all these items I understand the rush, if not, please be patient and work your way towards obtaining them first.

At the moment, things are even more delayed with tokens as it appears STS have lowered the rate of appearance of mini bosses but still gives you the chance to get those items before stage 4 unlocks.

Just my two cents.
Happy gaming
Yamir

YamirL
01-10-2017, 08:49 AM
Wait a second...
I don't think that's possible.

You can make your tokens stashable for small token fee, however, you will not be able to sell them or trade them.

Chocolaty
01-10-2017, 12:40 PM
Don't say that even as joke. You know how sts is.

Fine -_-...499,999 bosses it is then........

Justg
01-10-2017, 12:55 PM
We're looking at this, stay tuned :)

Golem
01-10-2017, 02:09 PM

Just let us also use the points in any tier. With coffer chests. Ty.

Ceuidear
01-10-2017, 11:10 PM

G, the way u say "We're looking at this, stay tuned" made me feel like "We'll reduce it to 200K":p

Ceuidear
01-10-2017, 11:24 PM
You can make your tokens stashable for small token fee, however, you will not be able to sell them or trade them.

Are u talking about the tokens kit which is purchaseable for 75 balance tokens ?
Or is there a ways to convert the tokens in my stachel into kits ?

YamirL
01-11-2017, 07:50 AM
Are u talking about the tokens kit which is purchaseable for 75 balance tokens ?
Or is there a ways to convert the tokens in my stachel into kits ?

I am talking about the token kit that is purchasable.

scarysmerf
01-11-2017, 01:05 PM
There's a HUGE inactivity of players in game and that's because there's nothing to do.
We all knew from the start 400k bosses was just not achievable unless we have like half a year to complete this but by then many will not have the same enthusiasm to do it anymore .

I disagree we are nearly half way so as long as we keep grinding we could open stage 4 by the end of the month :)

Sakurahb
01-11-2017, 01:06 PM
I disagree we are nearly half way so as long as we keep grinding we could open stage 4 by the end of the month :)
Is this a joke?

scarysmerf
01-11-2017, 01:09 PM
Good morning,
New Mythic weapons will unlock with stage 4, do you already have your 5 balanced bars and 5 balanced scales to perform the enlightenment upgrade thru crafting? In addition, with the lvl 58 belts, you need 1 balanced scale as part of the upgrade.

If you have all these items I understand the rush, if not, please be patient and work your way towards obtaining them first.

At the moment, things are even more delayed with tokens as it appears STS have lowered the rate of appearance of mini bosses but still gives you the chance to get those items before stage 4 unlocks.

Just my two cents.
Happy gaming
Yamir

Don't forget we need 5 luminus Templar elixers and 5 dark apostle elixers.

scarysmerf
01-11-2017, 01:13 PM
Is this a joke?

No joke if we had 400k players working on it would be easy out of the all the players in the world I don't understand why it's so hard to achieve.

Sakurahb
01-11-2017, 01:18 PM
No joke if we had 400k players working on it would be easy out of the all the players in the world I don't understand why it's so hard to achieve.
So you are expecting there's 400k players playing this game ?

Thexkid
01-11-2017, 01:26 PM

Maybe there is alot less players working towards it than you think. As the progress bar indicates. The player base isn't as big as you think, even with one server and all the worlds players on it. If you have ever done pvp or anything much you'll realize you keep running into alot of the same people. Sts is looking into this and will make it speed up one way or another.

Eagle Eye229
01-11-2017, 01:41 PM
People would rather just run graveyard,its easier and there are just not enough rewards in maus maps comparing it to the difficulty. Add new item "urn" of something available in and after maus 2.put in gold,ankhs,random buffs(auto enable not items).make a jewel that you upgrade levels by feeding it tokens.

Have it where you can pick from 3options to upgrade,costing more as its upgraded more(this jewel only available maus2+,need new chest to put it in though).y

Ex: the jewel maxed out could offer any combo of stats(maybe one per char only?) Like, Crit 1%, 80 health,1.5 damg.(values are just random,that's on Sts)

Basically make your own jewel buy using tokens to up it.

Just a random sleepy thought but we need to get the players in Maus, majority of players won't touch maus.

Think of the requisite to unlock next stage -_- I'm sure its all done in maus.

GL all, don't be afraid of the mausoleum!

Any renditions to this idea are encouraged.

Ign: Archonmage

runagain
01-11-2017, 02:12 PM
Maybe 2years ago this was possible yes.. But there are so many inactive grinders like Saku already said.. The game isn't as active as it used to be, not at PvE nor in PvP..

Justg
01-11-2017, 03:34 PM
It's tough to predict the rate at which players will chew through content, so often we set a high bar for goals. We'll be adjusting this down tomorrow, stay tuned!

YamirL
01-11-2017, 03:45 PM
Don't forget we need 5 luminus Templar elixers and 5 dark apostle elixers.

Correct, Hope they are not too hard to obtain.

mediz08
01-11-2017, 04:46 PM
It's tough to predict the rate at which players will chew through content, so often we set a high bar for goals. We'll be adjusting this down tomorrow, stay tuned!

Thank you so much sts.

Ceuidear
01-11-2017, 11:03 PM
I am talking about the token kit that is purchasable.

I don't think the 50 tokens kit for 75 tokens doesn't look so profitable nor worthy as the only advantage of it is that its stashable.

Kakashis
01-12-2017, 12:11 AM

Let us buy points from other players at any tier. I can't even imagine having to grind out 55k let alone 110+ points

Faliziaga
01-12-2017, 05:25 AM
Let us buy points from other players at any tier. I can't even imagine having to grind out 55k let alone 110+ points

I am at 145k points, why does it still count when we can't use those points? How about crafting a tradeable kit?