PDA

View Full Version : Gnarkly from <Zenocide>

Gnarkly
10-02-2011, 04:44 AM
My absence has been no joy to me. I've recently had a terrible turn for the worse in my life; i'm dying from an incruable presence in my body... I apologize if my guild has become a tribulation... I personally want to apologize to Sperbeck(love you sper!), who was my successor, cocolosel, benzorz(love you bro--nohomohaha), joshstoned, and geeman(love you my german brethren!) who were the most amazing officers and all around fantastic guildees that I had the pleasure of having within my guild! I miss you all so much, and pray for me!

Sincerly, Your gnarliest leader <3
-Gnarkly

starsavior
10-02-2011, 10:11 AM
My absence has been no joy to me. I've recently had a terrible turn for the worse in my life; i'm dying from an incruable presence in my body... I apologize if my guild has become a tribulation... I personally want to apologize to Sperbeck(love you sper!), who was my successor, cocolosel, benzorz(love you bro--nohomohaha), joshstoned, and geeman(love you my german brethren!) who were the most amazing officers and all around fantastic guildees that I had the pleasure of having within my guild! I miss you all so much, and pray for me!

Sincerly, Your gnarliest leader <3
-Gnarkly I hope things get better man.

yodavader
10-04-2011, 08:39 AM
Gnarkly when you get back on line get me back in the guild I miss having you around and I'll explain everything to you when you get back on and my prayers are you with you and I hope to see you soon

yodavader
10-04-2011, 08:44 AM
Gnarkly when you get back online please inviting me back in the guild I missed having you around I miss my close friend I'll explain everything to you when I see you back online and my hopes and prayers are with you hope to see you soon

Deshx
10-04-2011, 09:54 AM
Sry for hearing that. Hope the best for u..