PDA

View Full Version : General stuff

Shebee
04-14-2010, 02:37 PM
Hey.
How do the attributes work?
I mean, strength is obviously supposed to be a melee stat, for hard hitting 2h warriors for example, but I see many people telling 2h warriors should go all dexterity instead?

An important question though, if inbuy 1 or more expansions, and i have to reset my
iphone or whatever, and i resync, will i still have the expansion, or is this all serverside (unlock kinda thing). Also, do i have to buy it to each character or just 1 per account.
Also, what happens when I hit 25? :o

Buvet
04-14-2010, 09:20 PM
The idea is, that because two handed weapons are so slow, you can increase dps by increasing dexterity. However, this could possibly limit you to lower level weapons if you put in too much dex, and personally I think that it's better to have a single handed weapon, a shield, and a decent dex. This will keep your dps relatively close to what it was with a 2h weapon (within 1 or 2), as well as giving you whatever bonuses the shield provides.

It seems to me that because the purchases are linked to both your PL account and your iTunes account, the server will "remember" it and you will still have all your expansions.

You do not have to buy it for each character. Once you have unlocked a campaign, any character you have, regardless of level, can play there.

25 is the current level cap (if you have all the expansions), but there will be more expansions coming out soon that will raise the level cap, so relatively soon the cap will be 35.

I hope this answered your questions

tuong
11-25-2013, 07:43 AM
Re cover pass nguyenthidungtien@yahoo.com

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Schnitzel
11-26-2013, 10:08 PM
Re cover pass ************************

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

just email a dev (like Delphina, Samhayne etc.)

dont put your email on forums.

STS/STG's support email is "support(at)spacetimestudios.com"

replace "(at)" with "@"

Jig
11-28-2013, 09:04 AM
This, is not a Necro, no where near one at all.

FikarIl
04-13-2017, 02:04 PM
I'm need back my account , name : shelterppl , lvl 61

Sent from my Andromax B16C2G using Tapatalk

KingCat
05-12-2017, 11:08 AM
Talk to support

Liquid777
08-21-2018, 06:43 AM
its all depend on your war style. u need learn role first.