PDA

View Full Version : Whats the best set gear and build for pvp or pve .. Lvl60

Crytodeath
10-02-2011, 05:48 AM
Im been using strongman set and its nice .. But its pure tank and cant kill ppl .. Plz help me

LoveMadrid
10-02-2011, 06:56 AM
Im been using strongman set and its nice .. But its pure tank and cant kill ppl .. Plz help me

Me too.. I used to use a strongman but i can't do any damage at all with it..

I'd prefer dex-chantress with obedience set... It does pretty good damage (if thats what you want) it's too expensive though. =.=

Maybe we're just not usin paladin properly ..

KingFu
10-02-2011, 05:02 PM
Are you a pally, str bird, or tank? Also, what role do you like playing in a PvE game? Do you like tanking or killin?

NoobianOfAlterra
10-02-2011, 05:19 PM
Are you a pally, str bird, or tank? Also, what role do you like playing in a PvE game? Do you like tanking or killin?
Think its pally cuz its in enchantress discussion...and I suggest using big top plate, charmin hood, charmin wand and big top shield for a good mix of crit and dodge, I've seen some pallies use it and are rly effective in ffa

Crytodeath
10-03-2011, 01:33 AM
Im thinking of killing ., but when i use charmin or obe .. T easy to die , when biRd debuff me .. It mean i dead .. -.-"

Kaarataka
10-06-2011, 05:59 PM
I'm a very successful pally in pvp with full SM set. Your combos are wrong or you have a bad build. Watch the top pallys and notice what they have done with their stats.