PDA

View Full Version : So many butthurt people...

Bazinga!
01-10-2017, 01:51 PM
There are so many butthurt people in this game right now that it's not even funny. Some players think that they rule the game. PL had been a dead game for so long that some of the few players who continued to play have developed a very wrong mindset about this game.

Here are a few things which apply to all players.

1) There should be no discrimination of 'new' players. First of all I find it quite funny when a 2012 player comes up to me and calls me 'new gen'. People used to call others 'new gen' in 2012. Secondly, if you want updates then you should zip your mouth whenever you decide to belittle another player by calling them 'new gen'. The whole point of updating the game was to get new players in, not to satisfy the 5 people who still played the game. If you're someone who hates new people then just remember that half the new gens out there are probably better than you.

2) Your vanities mean nothing. Vanities are meant for looking better. They do not show your skill.

3) Exclusivity of items has not been lost. Exclusivity doesn't mean exclusive to you; you're not special. Some items are discontinued and the overall number of these items cannot be increased. It is still exclusive in that way. If a discontinued item meant so much to you then you should have kept it, not sold it.

I'm amazed at how many people are literally raging at the new economy. Here's your chance to actually judge how 'exclusive' your item is because now there are prices to compare. What, are you sad that another 1000 people have the same item? Well too bad. There's this one bird at 66 who tried convincing me that angelic dex set is 10m when the price was 2.4 in cs. He even got his friend, who also happened to be my guildie, to set up a scam. Then he tried killing me in PvP and raged about 'using my MS'. I'm not generalising but recently bird players are getting cockier.

4) Lastly, there's no rulebook to PvP. Unless you've hacked, you're perfectly okay to do anything in the PvP arena that is possible to do. It's a computer program, the rules are predefined. So stop crying about trees, running, builds and class specific skills. Saying that mages are not allowed to use MS is the same as saying birds are not allowed to use blast.

Well, my rant is over.

Foresterfox
01-10-2017, 01:57 PM
I perfectly agree, I find it staggering how big the populous is in pl but at the same token how many people are turned away from PL by the so called "Vets" of PL. As why I left so many games and such. I came back to pl for what once was a healthy and funny and memorable community to revenant style, arrow flipping, dramatic chaos and the alts! oh the alts lol. Higher players get mad to find out new players are not their enemies alts.

But yeah, the scamming and toxicity needs to stop. I do not have a solution and I don't think there can be any other than the report button if vicious attacks become common in ones gaming life.

City
01-10-2017, 02:08 PM
Anyone who complains about losing exclusivity of vanitys or items should just leave PL. PL needs these changes in order to get updated again does these account buyers really not want PL to get good updates?

City
01-10-2017, 02:18 PM
Lol? I remember staying up Day and night trying to cap 76 for the egg. I remember running countless balefort The Magic Castle runs to try and make the 5 day cap. I remember the $300 i spent on platinum to achieve it too. You don't see me crying about it do you? Also I was agreeing with you smh.

tasakli
01-10-2017, 02:34 PM
Wow it seems that your having a hard time.
I'd recommend taking a break

anahadaz
01-10-2017, 02:40 PM
I agree with most of your post but I think people have a right to be annoyed about their exclusive items, some of which were worked hard for, and now mean nothing. I never grinded any of the older caps so I haven't wasted effort as such, but my shield and frozen helm of gratitude now mean nothing,and to be honest it's kind of annoying. But like you said, I just got over it.

City
01-10-2017, 02:47 PM
idk about u but im pretty chill and also telling people to "take a break" makes it worse lol.

Suentous PO
01-10-2017, 04:09 PM
idk about u but im pretty chill and also telling people to "take a break" makes it worse lol.

Lolwat

Anyone who complains about losing exclusivity of vanitys or items should just leave PL

Eleven

Cinco
01-10-2017, 04:39 PM
Let's not keep hammering on the folks who're upset. Thanks.