PDA

View Full Version : Daily quest for scraps ?

LoveMadrid
10-02-2011, 08:37 AM
Hey ..

I've been playin for a while now.. But i never really visit the forums (so u can say im new to the forums)so i got no idea about the incoming updates and everything .. So .. I've recently heard from a friend that there will be a new update with a daily quest for material needed to make demon set...

Can anyone confirm this :/

Gluttony
10-02-2011, 09:08 AM
It's sounds like rumors loosely based on how the crafting systems works in other campaigns currently. Forest Haven (FH) crafting works through various NPCs (Burke, Krystal, Indee, Annah, Jones) that offer daily quests for scraps plus they drop in FH dungeons. In Balefort Sewers scraps don't drop at all, and the only way you can get scraps is via daily quests. The devs are always working with different ideas and they're not exactly known for their consistency from one campaign to the next, so this may be the new approach to crafting or it may change in the next cap raise.

Moogerfooger
10-02-2011, 09:34 AM
I've heard this 'rumor' as well, but can't find anything mentioned about crafting material quests/daily quests in Nuri's here on the forum (although I might be having searchfailitis). Until someone posts a hard link from a dev, I'd say it's just a rumor until that point.

Fastcast
10-02-2011, 09:38 AM
Id agree n wud love any kind of confirmation on here that there will not be dailys or will there b eventually? I like having a rare set lol ... keeping items legendary ftw

Whirlzap
10-02-2011, 05:46 PM
I've heard this 'rumor' as well, but can't find anything mentioned about crafting material quests/daily quests in Nuri's here on the forum (although I might be having searchfailitis). Until someone posts a hard link from a dev, I'd say it's just a rumor until that point.

Sorry guys, I think I started that "rumor" lol.

NECROREAPER
10-02-2011, 05:52 PM
See what you did whirlz!!!!!!!????

Go to your room!!!!!!