PDA

View Full Version : Can You Sell 5,000 Lightbearer Points?

Campingkarl
01-10-2017, 09:35 PM
The description reads for 100 tokens you get "A stashable itempack of 5,000 lightbearer order rank points. Open to receive 5,000 lightbearer order rank for your character." So since I am already at lightbearer rank, will I be able to purchase these from people who can buy them. I don't see the point of only being able to purchase this item when you are lightbearer elite rank unless more points are needed or you want to get another character to max rank. Can the community please get some clarification on this? It would greatly save everyone some sleep knowing that we could possibly buy these points. Thanks!

IGN - Swifftor

Chocolaty
01-10-2017, 09:43 PM
The description reads for 100 tokens you get "A stashable itempack of 5,000 lightbearer order rank points. Open to receive 5,000 lightbearer order rank for your character." So since I am already at lightbearer rank, will I be able to purchase these from people who can buy them. I don't see the point of only being able to purchase this item when you are lightbearer elite rank unless more points are needed or you want to get another character to max rank. Can the community please get some clarification on this? It would greatly save everyone some sleep knowing that we could possibly buy these points. Thanks!

IGN - Swifftor

No, you can not sell them. Stash-able only

Irg
01-10-2017, 10:54 PM
If u can sell... Will be a bit too easy for lower tier to get points
(Ill be pillar tier asap if that happen, now 25kXD)

Azerothraven
01-11-2017, 12:22 AM
i think this is maily for your other characters because you receive buff which make it easier to farm boss and tokens

Campingkarl
01-11-2017, 10:38 AM
Bump! Dev please answer

Chocolaty
01-11-2017, 12:08 PM
Bump! Dev please answer

I already answered your question you dont need a developer to tell you. You can just go to The chancel of Light and check for yourself, it tells you in the info on them as well as any item in the game.

Midievalmodel
01-11-2017, 02:06 PM
I already answered your question you dont need a developer to tell you. You can just go to The chancel of Light and check for yourself, it tells you in the info on them as well as any item in the game.

I'm sorry but you are assuming information. I am not saying you are wrong but you also need to read the information on the item more carefully. The 50 balnaced token kit says "stashable only". While the "5000 LB order rank points" information says "stashable" it does not say" only". So you cannot assume that its not tradable. Hence why the op wanted confirmation from devs.

Chocolaty
01-11-2017, 02:09 PM
I'm sorry but you are assuming information. I am not saying you are wrong but you also need to read the information on the item more carefully. The 50 balnaced token kit says "stashable only". While the "5000 LB order rank points" information says "stashable" it does not say" only". So you cannot assume that its not tradable. Hence why the op wanted confirmation from devs.

You can tell by the symbol with a slash through it. I means it is not sellable.

Midievalmodel
01-11-2017, 02:11 PM
You can tell by the symbol with a slash through it. I means it is not sellable.

Ah now I get it. My bad. You are correct.

Eagle Eye229
01-11-2017, 02:13 PM
Give it a month or two,I'm sure they will be then.don't want to anger the people who had to grind for points to early but also don't want to pish newer players away with the dozens of hours of grinding needed to get to the deeper maus levels.

Campingkarl
01-11-2017, 02:45 PM
Never saw the slash thing. Im still going to grind my way up to lb elite rank just wanted to know if I could speed up the process

Kakashis
01-11-2017, 02:52 PM
Wish we could buy/sell these points kits. Players like me would be more than willing to pay due to time constraints.

Eagle Eye229
01-12-2017, 01:14 AM
Maybe tokens for points, would keep the demand for coffers higher.

Just an idea.

Abuze
01-12-2017, 01:31 AM
Wish we could buy/sell these points kits. Players like me would be more than willing to pay due to time constraints.

Its a game. Invest some time into actually playing it. Other games require a much harder grind.

Ceuidear
01-12-2017, 03:36 AM
Its a game. Invest some time into actually playing it. Other games require a much harder grind.

The new content makes me feel that "grinding" part is just like other games which requires hardcore grinding for progress. By the time i farm 2K points in 4hrs my thumb will be numb:p
Am not complaining about grinding here am just saying its harder than the previous expansions/content.

Abuze
01-12-2017, 09:49 AM
The new content makes me feel that "grinding" part is just like other games which requires hardcore grinding for progress. By the time i farm 2K points in 4hrs my thumb will be numb:p
Am not complaining about grinding here am just saying its harder than the previous expansions/content.

That's the thing. People want to rush farm then say that the new maps are boring bla bla bla. If you find it boring or whatever stick to a 30m-1h grind

scarysmerf
01-12-2017, 03:16 PM

Awwe your poor thumb just grit your teeth and deal with it lol.

Kingofninjas
01-12-2017, 04:39 PM

It's game. If we don't enjoy mindlessly running the same maps that offer 0 challenge, I don't see anything wrong with having another option. Some people may want to take a shortcut and spend their gold on something they can do for free via a longer method. Either way, it doesn't really affect farmers like you. In fact, it just gives you something more to farm.

Personally, I would rather spend the time I invest into the game in pvp, and since I have some extra gold to spend, use that to unlock Mausoleum levels instead of jamming buttons like a robot.

Alkif
01-13-2017, 03:39 PM
i think making them tradeable would be great idea because i grind all day long and i could sell it for lazy ppl for some great gold.