PDA

View Full Version : A Question..

dinzly
01-11-2017, 08:54 AM
so does the Common rarity cryostar weapon have veeeeery low drop rate compared to the Epic rarity cryostar essence and Legendary rarity weapons and gears??

Irg
01-11-2017, 10:49 AM
Dont judge an item by its rarity...
Game have no logic :P

Ceuidear
01-11-2017, 10:58 PM
so does the Common rarity cryostar weapon have veeeeery low drop rate compared to the Epic rarity cryostar essence and Legendary rarity weapons and gears??

All i have looted so far in the chamber are Common & Legendary loots, perhaps more of legendary ones (LoL).
I dont think common rarity weapons have low drop rate i usually get 3 of them out of my 5 runs so far all i did with them is liquidation unless i got to know they were used to craft cryo vanity weapons:p

dinzly
01-12-2017, 12:16 AM
i usually get 3 of them out of my 5 runs

consider urself very lucky to loot 3 common cryo weap out of 5 run cuz i farmed there for hours only looted few cryo essences.

so far all i did with them is liquidation unless i got to know they were used to craft cryo vanity weapons:p

zzz...next time pm me when u loot cryo shield..i buy all..DO NOT LIQUIDATE IT !

Ceuidear
01-12-2017, 12:50 AM
consider urself very lucky to loot 3 common cryo weap out of 5 run cuz i farmed there for hours only looted few cryo essences.

zzz...next time pm me when u loot cryo shield..i buy all..DO NOT LIQUIDATE IT !

Had no idea how important they were.

Whats the price of those things ?

dinzly
01-12-2017, 01:33 AM
Had no idea how important they were.

Whats the price of those things ?
sometimes i buy the cryo splintered shield 10k,sometimes 15k,20k and highest i bought before 25k a piece(when i dont hv any choice so just buy from cs :p)..usually price ranged between 15-20k..since there are not many farmers go to farm cryostar (lots of PUGs only run to kill mobs to lvl up) its hard to get this shield at low price.

Ceuidear
01-12-2017, 03:29 AM
sometimes i buy the cryo splintered shield 10k,sometimes 15k,20k and highest i bought before 25k a piece(when i dont hv any choice so just buy from cs :p)..usually price ranged between 15-20k..since there are not many farmers go to farm cryostar (lots of PUGs only run to kill mobs to lvl up) its hard to get this shield at low price.

Well i dont usually go there to farm anything except jewels when needed i go only when someone calls, i dont really sell the things i get there in CS i just liquidate them or sometimes donate the cryo essences who needs. Now i got to know why ppl go farm there :p

Gufugufutwo
04-12-2017, 09:50 PM
hi, can someone give me some background info on how to craft this wep u guys r talking about, and how to make the vanity ones? thx