PDA

View Full Version : Guild Battleground Guide

Justg
01-11-2017, 12:38 PM
Guild Battlegrounds: PREVIEW

Let's get ready to rumble!

Why Beta?

It's challenging to create all the edge cases of multiple 10 v 10 battles going on simultaneously. We've done all we think we can here, so it's time to get it into your hands!
While in Beta, we have nerfed the maximum bet to 10K gold, but the system has the capacity to wager multi-millions. We'd like to shake out all the bugs before you folks risk your hard-earned gold.

How does it work?

Guild Leaders are the only ones who can issue challenges, but they can challenge any member of a different guild. To issue a challenge, inspect the other person. If they are in a Guild you can challenge, there will be a button in the lower right hand corner of their Inspect Screen:

The Challenger will then have a screen where they can set a Wager (not required), Min/ Max levels, and number of players per team (maximum of 10 v 10). All Guild Battles last for 15 minutes.

Sending a challenge with a Wager costs Battleground Tokens and a small percentage of gold. Battleground Tokens can be purchased for a nominal amount of platinum. It does not cost any tokens to accept a challenge.

Once the Challenge has been issues all members of both guilds will see a System Message in their Chat:

Currently Guild Masters are the only ones who can accept a challenge (so both Masters need to be online for a Battleground). This is to ensure that they both have the funds necessary to participate in a Wager as well as the responsibility to distribute winnings if the battle is won. Battles are accepted in a new Guild Battle tab in the Social menu:

Once the Challenge has been accepted, guild members can enter the battleground. Guild Members must be rank of Combatant or above to enter the Battlegrounds:

Combatants rank above general Members (and below Officers). They enter the Battlefield from their Guild Battle tab:

The current PvP Battleground is Blood Beach. We may expand these in the future based on your feedback. As Combatants enter the field, they are all dressed in either Green or Yellow vanity garb to minimize all distractions from particles, etc:

158214 158215

Players duke it out here, while non-participating guild members can watch the progress on the Battle Report:

Once a battle is over, funds are transferred to whatever Guild Leader is victorious (assuming there was a Wager). There is also a System message to all of Arlor about who the victors are:

Finally, Guild Members can see their previous wins and losses in the Battle History button on the Guild Battle tab:

This should be enough to get you guys going. Once the system is in place we look forward to refining it based on your feedback. As soon as we think it is stable enough, we'll take off the wager limit and see some REAL action!

Feedback and Questions below, thank you for all your patience while we got this system together.

Cheers,

- g

Kairihearts
01-11-2017, 02:32 PM
First hehe so awesome!

Chocolaty
01-11-2017, 02:36 PM
Omg, this is amazing!!! Alterra o.O i thought it was Arlor.

underson10
01-11-2017, 02:37 PM
Nice battle grounds is real *_*

Sent from my SM-J500H using Tapatalk

DarrenPR
01-11-2017, 02:39 PM
Hey neat... so about that pve aspect of the game, can we have the community goal "magically" reached so us players can play the season's content? Would be much appreciated.

Hercules
01-11-2017, 02:46 PM
Yuhuuuu New content!!!!!!!! Thanks you devs <3

Kakashis
01-11-2017, 02:49 PM
It's like Arcane legends sports betting!

Hercules
01-11-2017, 02:51 PM
I'm ready for Arcane Clash Legends!!!!!!! :boxing::banana:

Instanthumor
01-11-2017, 02:55 PM
Gary, how are you in <No Troll Allowed> ?? You troll

Itachi7499
01-11-2017, 02:59 PM
OP update ....cant wait for the update ..
and will those wager tokens be trade able??

Anyona
01-11-2017, 03:01 PM
Sigh, why'd it have to be blood beach.

TastyGoblin
01-11-2017, 03:02 PM
Holy sh*t thats amazing!

ForgottenWarrior
01-11-2017, 03:17 PM
Can't imagine 10cs10 lags

Justg
01-11-2017, 03:17 PM
Omg, this is amazing!!! Alterra o.O i thought it was Arlor.

Doh! PL on my mind...

Hey neat... so about that pve aspect of the game, can we have the community goal "magically" reached so us players can play the season's content? Would be much appreciated.

We're going to reduce the goal, more on that tomorrow.

Gary, how are you in <No Troll Allowed> ?? You troll

Moi!?

Sigh, why'd it have to be blood beach.

You'll be ok:
The current PvP Battleground is Blood Beach. We may expand these in the future based on your feedback.

Hercules
01-11-2017, 03:39 PM
Justg Can this be the Guild Battlegrounds enviroment?

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=67915&d=1395181360

Source: Google Images

I mean lava and fire enviroment like tindirin could be amazing! and......... Lava pools and rivers could damage players too :D

resurrected
01-11-2017, 03:58 PM
Dip dip i got question. What if one guild have 9 members and other 10? Match stops or anything?

Justg
01-11-2017, 04:02 PM
Dip dip i got question. What if one guild have 9 members and other 10? Match stops or anything?

Matches don't begin until both teams have a full team.

If it is a 10 v 10 match, the 9 person guild will not be able to field a full team, the match will not start, and it will expire in 24 hours.

iamlepre
01-11-2017, 04:04 PM
Matches don't begin until both teams have a full team.

If it is a 10 v 10 match, the 9 person guild will not be able to field a full team, the match will not start, and it will expire in 24 hours.
Nice beta! Well... If one member leave the Game?

-mug
-continue
-again
The best items and crazy price here ;)

Justg
01-11-2017, 04:06 PM
Nice beta! Well... If one member leave the Game?

The Match continues unless every member of a team leaves, in which case they forfeit.

freakrogu
01-11-2017, 04:07 PM
Nice work sts!!! Great !!!!

iamlepre
01-11-2017, 04:08 PM
The Match continues unless every member of a team leaves, in which case they forfeit.
Good! Ty Gary.

-mug
-continue
-again
The best items and crazy price here ;)

mrm
01-11-2017, 04:26 PM
Doh! PL on my mind...

Moi!?

You'll be ok:

"you'll be oky" famous last words :3

Justg
01-11-2017, 04:30 PM
UPDATE: We've discovered a couple of issues we need to fix before releasing this into the wild.

Very sorry, but Guild Battlegrounds will have to wait another week.

Tomorrow we'll be enabling Ankhs dropping from Bosses instead.

Apologies, but thank you for understanding we want to release things that are not broken.

- g

Justg
01-11-2017, 04:30 PM
"you'll be oky" famous last words :3

*as long as you play by the rules :D

Golem
01-11-2017, 04:46 PM
Seems awesome. Np we can wait. Ty

Anyona
01-11-2017, 04:50 PM
UPDATE: We've discovered a couple of issues we need to fix before releasing this into the wild.

Apologies, but thank you for understanding we want to release things that are not broken.

- g

well could you at least just open Maus 5? It'd be nice to have a week of farming new content.

resurrected
01-11-2017, 04:51 PM
Can someone give permission to new forum accounts? My 3 friends are waiting for it since week

Spyce
01-11-2017, 04:59 PM

- g

Guild Battlegrounds: PREVIEW

Let's get ready to rumble!

Why Beta?

It's challenging to create all the edge cases of multiple 10 v 10 battles going on simultaneously. We've done all we think we can here, so it's time to get it into your hands!
While in Beta, we have nerfed the maximum bet to 10K gold, but the system has the capacity to wager multi-millions. We'd like to shake out all the bugs before you folks risk your hard-earned gold.

How does it work?

Guild Leaders are the only ones who can issue challenges, but they can challenge any member of a different guild. To issue a challenge, inspect the other person. If they are in a Guild you can challenge, there will be a button in the lower right hand corner of their Inspect Screen:

The Challenger will then have a screen where they can set a Wager (not required), Min/ Max levels, and number of players per team (maximum of 10 v 10). All Guild Battles last for 15 minutes.

Sending a challenge with a Wager costs Battleground Tokens and a small percentage of gold. Battleground Tokens can be purchased for a nominal amount of platinum. It does not cost any tokens to accept a challenge.

Once the Challenge has been issues all members of both guilds will see a System Message in their Chat:

Currently Guild Masters are the only ones who can accept a challenge (so both Masters need to be online for a Battleground). This is to ensure that they both have the funds necessary to participate in a Wager as well as the responsibility to distribute winnings if the battle is won. Battles are accepted in a new Guild Battle tab in the Social menu:

Once the Challenge has been accepted, guild members can enter the battleground. Guild Members must be rank of Combatant or above to enter the Battlegrounds:

Combatants rank above general Members (and below Officers). They enter the Battlefield from their Guild Battle tab:

The current PvP Battleground is Blood Beach. We may expand these in the future based on your feedback. As Combatants enter the field, they are all dressed in either Green or Yellow vanity garb to minimize all distractions from particles, etc:

158214 158215

Players duke it out here, while non-participating guild members can watch the progress on the Battle Report:

Once a battle is over, funds are transferred to whatever Guild Leader is victorious (assuming there was a Wager). There is also a System message to all of Arlor about who the victors are:

Finally, Guild Members can see their previous wins and losses in the Battle History button on the Guild Battle tab:

This should be enough to get you guys going. Once the system is in place we look forward to refining it based on your feedback. As soon as we think it is stable enough, we'll take off the wager limit and see some REAL action!

Feedback and Questions below, thank you for all your patience while we got this system together.

Cheers,

- g

Garry, you and your team have done it again! Great implementation to the pvp world. What is the max amount of gold that can be wagered is it 10k per token or is there no limit.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Dieadeath
01-11-2017, 05:01 PM
How many times can I say "Best game ever" Apparently not enough. Krackenskullz

Zeus
01-11-2017, 05:05 PM
LOL! The famous Laquint!

Dieadeath
01-11-2017, 05:12 PM
What is Laquint?

Azebor
01-11-2017, 05:20 PM
Is the damage reduced in battlegrounds to compensate for 10x attacks?

Avaree
01-11-2017, 05:21 PM
Could we have a bit more information on the antignome and banished set, pls.

Thanks in advance :)

mrm
01-11-2017, 05:23 PM
Justg some concerns about GBG ( IM calling guilds battle ground GBG now :3)
*will the guild master have the option to kick the member that are in the grounds for if some reason someone in the guild is payed to block

*Also where are we on the none speed set rule :3

*If a player leaves the guild while he is in GBG what will happen

*Will nekro only give a shield to the 4 closest members?

can i have a cookie?

*mages and tank heals how will this work, wil it bee heal the closet 4 to you
or will it heal all

*Whats stops the enemy team from stacking 1 mage and 9 tanks?

*Will we get an option to turn of notifications for system due to possible spam issues

* will there be a lb ?

when i kill someone useing hisha and lepro can i reroll and loot there arcane armor 😂😝😝

and lastly where are we at the holl cookie idee :3

Suentous PO
01-11-2017, 05:40 PM
LOL! The famous Laquint!

I swear to god I was just gonna write;
" me and Zeus are the only ones laughing our butts off at this!"

Good show old chap

VROOMIGoRealFast
01-11-2017, 05:45 PM
Could we have a bit more information on the antignome and banished set, pls.

Thanks in advance :)

Info here is that we've done some schedule swapping and the content surrounding these sets will not be coming out at this time. Instead we're going to give you all Stage 4 sooner :)

VROOMIGoRealFast
01-11-2017, 05:51 PM
Justg some concerns about GBG ( IM calling guilds battle ground GBG now :3)
*will the guild master have the option to kick the member that are in the grounds for if some reason someone in the guild is payed to block
A member of a guild in the Guild Battleground who is kicked from the guild will be removed from the Guild Battleground are (but any kills they've given up will remain)

*Also where are we on the none speed set rule :3
Speed sets are allowed in Guild Battlegrounds, just like all pieces of gear in the game

*If a player leaves the guild while he is in GBG what will happen
That player will be removed from the GBG, but their kills and deaths earned while part of the guild will still count

*Will nekro only give a shield to the 4 closest members?
Yis, most (I want to say all but I won't) multi target abilities prefer the closest targets

can i have a cookie?
No, I eated them.

*mages and tank heals how will this work, wil it bee heal the closet 4 to you
or will it heal all
Again it will heal the closest targets

*Whats stops the enemy team from stacking 1 mage and 9 tanks?
1 Tank and 9 Rogues maybe? Or 9 Mages? There are no class restrictions

*Will we get an option to turn of notifications for system due to possible spam issues
We'll keep an eye on this

* will there be a lb ?
Not at the current time. Possibilities are endless (though we don't want to promote dummy guild farming)

when i kill someone useing hisha and lepro can i reroll and loot there arcane armor ������
>.>

Replied inside the quote!

Avaree
01-11-2017, 05:55 PM
Info here is that we've done some schedule swapping and the content surrounding these sets will not be coming out at this time. Instead we're going to give you all Stage 4 sooner :)

Thanks for your response !

GoodSyntax
01-11-2017, 06:51 PM

- g

Could we get a 25 Ankh kit as a drop instead of a just 1 Ankh?

A drop worth (at best) 3-4k gold really won't add much, but a 25 Ankh kit (let's peg the value at about 70-75k) IS worthwhile and more than offsets the cost of a typical mauso run. In fact, I would say that it would be a worthwhile reason to run the mausoleum.

So long as this isn't a drop of mythic rarity (Husk armor, Fossil, and other unreasonably rare drops), it gives farmers a legitimate, net positive, revenue stream.

Honestly, many of us simply liquidate the Legendary drops, because aside from two or three specific items, most are worth only a few thousand gold at best. This is one of the reasons why, to me at least, it seems that interest in mauso is waning. I make more from the Golden Elite Runners Chests that I get from mobs than even the best drops from boss kills. (Note that I have never dropped 61 Blades of Potency, nor any of the other high value gear, it all seems to be lv57-60 garbage).

Kaziscate
01-11-2017, 06:56 PM
Nice! Even though I don't pvp this is pretty awesome! My only concern is about how annoying system messages would get. Maybe in the future have a don't recieve battleground system messages setting?

Reakmgc
01-11-2017, 07:20 PM
Question : Do K/D ratio of Battle ground appear in the inspection of the players?

Sent from my SM-G720N0 using Tapatalk

scarysmerf
01-11-2017, 07:21 PM
Can shazbot and klass give free battle tokens? I was hoping for just a gold wager but meh still nice I'm a GM but buying tokens with plat idk if I'll enter wish we could just use gold to purchase battle tokens from the plat store.

silika
01-11-2017, 07:33 PM
wow, thanks for update sir :banana:

silika
01-11-2017, 07:36 PM
wow, like that :banana:

Daehanie
01-11-2017, 08:04 PM
Could we get a 25 Ankh kit as a drop instead of a just 1 Ankh?

Sounds like.. Ankhstravaganza..
yeah i agreed for that.. We need ankhhhh 💃💃💃💃

Anirudhrox
01-11-2017, 08:36 PM
Coooooll cant wait

Sent from my ASUS_Z010D using Tapatalk

megative
01-11-2017, 09:17 PM
Hey G! does the kills will be counted on your character's KDR?

megative
01-11-2017, 09:19 PM
Question : Do K/D ratio of Battle ground appear in the inspection of the players?

Sent from my SM-G720N0 using Tapatalk

same thought, thank you for asking!

epicrrr
01-11-2017, 09:50 PM
Guild battleground token; Any chance for it to be sellable as kit?

Master; required to join the BG map or he can opt out after he accept?

In this 15 mins BG map kills are unli? The highest num of kills win?

Can we have a set goals in BG map(blood)? Such as a killable beast or glowing crate or guild guardian thatll add 30 or so to kill score count.

Will CTF flag capture style win BG be implemented? Instead of kills we make it guild with the highest flag score win?

Ceuidear
01-11-2017, 10:50 PM
Nice Content :)
Hope to have a additional thing in GBG where spectators(those not interested in battle) can place a bet on the team they like:p

Few additional things that game requires :-

► Option to disable system notifications or message.
► A kick option to kick out those who leech in map just like an option where we can kick party members.
► Increase the stachel storage capacity for tokens.
► A lot about somberholt maps main one is regarding the mobs. Let mages n rogues(bow) stay away as the curse+aimed shot wont even let a tank survive:p Can dodge n survive one at a time not both.
► Increase the speed of pets when mages/rogues/tanks use gale/pierce/SS they run very quickly while we r busy killing mobs pets will still be busy running & in some cases they reach us after we r dead n weep seeing us dead :p

wlsgh15
01-11-2017, 10:58 PM
Would u fix order jewel bug before the battle ground? I heard it applies more damage in duel/pvp/pve area

나의 SM-G935F 의 Tapatalk에서 보냄

TW84
01-12-2017, 01:44 AM

Made me lolz

Faliziaga
01-12-2017, 05:21 AM
More equipment loadouts, please.
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?324214-More-equipment-loadouts

leoakre
01-12-2017, 05:24 AM

Sorry to admit but I know I'm not alone in saying that I am completely bored with the Mausoleum Map runs by now and have joined many of my good friends in not even bothering to play lately. In the last weeks I have only been logging in to craft, check the CS, and say hello to a few friends though these days Line Chat allows us to stay in touch outside of the game so really no need to log in and ....sigh... this Community Goal is never going to be reached as players stop playing due to boredom and the extreme tedious nature of having to run these maps incessantly. The community goal takes so long that all the great gold making items we all got excited about have depreciated in value so much that I find running the Mausoleum maps not worth my time, pots, pet food, lix, and after reaching the Elite Lightbearer status 2 months ago or so, it's just not worth my time to play those maps and has become something I have to force myself to do instead of the fun exciting runs we all laughed through the first billion times we ran the new maps. Now, it's just work!
Please change or speed up the community goal before all of the wonderful friends I have made stop logging in altogether. I know I am not alone in expressing these concerns about the extreme length of time it's taking to reach this Community Goal. I haven't seen some of the awesome players I was running the Mausoleum maps with everyday for points and farming in weeks because most have stopped logging in, deciding to just go play another game until Stage 4 is reached and Mausoleum 5 is available to enjoy!!
I must say, at this rate there won't be anyone around to actually participate in Battlegrounds.

On a positive note, great job on the Battlegrounds as I'm sure everyone who is still around will be very excited to see the release of a new and more challenging venue for PvP!! I pray this breathes new life into the game and gives everyone something to look forward to now when logging into Arcane Legends.
Arcane Legends has been an extraordinary experience and a central meeting place for players from all over the world to come together for many years now, forging many relationships that will last a lifetime and would never have been possible without the longevity of this fabulous game! I am grateful for being a part of this experience.

Msleo

(Much love to my best friend forever, Ceo)

leoakre
01-12-2017, 05:35 AM

- Justg

Oh thank god, as we all need to get on with this quest line and choose between the Light and the Dark side!

May the force be with you all....

leoakre
01-12-2017, 05:43 AM
Nice Content :)
Hope to have a additional thing in GBG where spectators(those not interested in battle) can place a bet on the team they like:p

Few additional things that game requires :-

► Option to disable system notifications or message.
► A kick option to kick out those who leech in map just like an option where we can kick party members.
► Increase the stachel storage capacity for tokens.
► A lot about somberholt maps main one is regarding the mobs. Let mages n rogues(bow) stay away as the curse+aimed shot wont even let a tank survive:p Can dodge n survive one at a time not both.
► Increase the speed of pets when mages/rogues/tanks use gale/pierce/SS they run very quickly while we r busy killing mobs pets will still be busy running & in some cases they reach us after we r dead n weep seeing us dead :p

Lmao!

Been praying for my pets to run faster for many seasons! Sometimes they miss all the action because they are just too slow, and stopping to resummon pets once you reach the mobs is such a pain in the backside. Pets just need to keep up!! Always got a good laugh at pets getting stuck outside of the Arena gates :)

TipsyLife
01-12-2017, 07:34 AM
Justg Can this be the Guild Battlegrounds enviroment?

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=67915&d=1395181360

Source: Google Images

I mean lava and fire enviroment like tindirin could be amazing! and......... Lava pools and rivers could damage players too :D
I like that idea but the fact that the lava can deal damage is bad..warrior will pull mage/rogue of opposing team into lava and stun and kill which wont seem fair to me

Sent from my GT-I9080L using Tapatalk

mrm
01-12-2017, 08:00 AM
Replied inside the quote!
Thanks for the info
bu-bu-but

cutiepooh
01-12-2017, 09:48 AM
i have a question...if any guild lose there must be lost gold too?

Sent from my N5111 using Tapatalk

Ari Subekti
01-12-2017, 10:05 AM
Add some event please or add some half token for open slot pet

crudmudgeon
01-12-2017, 01:26 PM
Would u fix order jewel bug before the battle ground? I heard it applies more damage in duel/pvp/pve area

Ive not seen this "bug". I use exq order minds and noble order minds.

Sent from my SM-S907VL using Tapatalk

wlsgh15
01-12-2017, 01:28 PM

I heard there is trick to make a bug.

Siraj
01-12-2017, 01:48 PM

I saw somewhere that remove item and re-equip it increases dmg gives op dmg like para... And it works till player with bug dies... Sts make sure to fix this bug as fastas possible !!

Sent from my E5563 using Tapatalk

Poorturk
01-12-2017, 02:44 PM
OMG !! This is best.

Elleabridges
01-12-2017, 02:47 PM
Didn't see an answer to the question about the tokens being able to be sold in auction like. The 25ankh it would make it more accessible to guild masters allowing the guild to contribute the the runs. I personally have zero interest in this but know many of my members will.

Tangokill
01-12-2017, 03:09 PM
Why just ankhs from bosses give us something more at least

bhimrulez
01-12-2017, 03:12 PM
AL sever is down?

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk

Justg
01-12-2017, 03:12 PM
Why just ankhs from bosses give us something more at least

You just had a major event (Winter), you have a major system right around the corner (GBG), and we're about to unlock Tier 4 of the expansion.

I realize that you want more more more but you should realize that there are limitations to how fast we can (or should) develop content.

Relax and enjoy the game and the friendships you have there.

Tangokill
01-12-2017, 03:17 PM
You just had a major event (Winter), you have a major system right around the corner (GBG), and we're about to unlock Tier 4 of the expansion.

I realize that you want more more more but you should realize that there are limitations to how fast we can (or should) develop content.

Sorry man thanks for the update :)

eleasah
01-12-2017, 03:36 PM
Guys, we cant respawn when we died. Need leave game. Only massage your hero has fallen, but no window for respawn vor ankhs

Tangokill
01-12-2017, 03:40 PM
Please fix maus ASAP same problem as above

kickazzrogue
01-12-2017, 04:12 PM
I see gold distribution being a issue at some point in time. Maybe down the road make it to were everyone participating can put there own gold into it and receive there share of the bet. Would eliminate any possible issues between guildies

VROOMIGoRealFast
01-12-2017, 06:17 PM
Guild battleground token; Any chance for it to be sellable as kit?
Yes there will be a tradeable kit. Also, Battlegrounds with no wager do not require a Battleground Token

Master; required to join the BG map or he can opt out after he accept?
Master does not have to enter BG map. They can accept and let the guildies fight it out.

In this 15 mins BG map kills are unli? The highest num of kills win?
Unlimited Kills, Highest kills win. Yes there can be ties. In the case of a tie where gold was involved both parties receive 1/2 the winnings.

Can we have a set goals in BG map(blood)? Such as a killable beast or glowing crate or guild guardian thatll add 30 or so to kill score count.
Cool idea! But no that isn't in there right now.

Will CTF flag capture style win BG be implemented? Instead of kills we make it guild with the highest flag score win?
See previous comment =P

Answers in the quote!

Also as a reminder for those reading:
Battlegrounds with no wager do not require a Battleground Token

extrapayah
01-12-2017, 06:49 PM
battleground without wager doesn't need tokens???

omg, that's superb!!!

bhe
01-13-2017, 02:48 AM
yeah nice i need ankh for mauso :loyal:

Amokaachi
01-13-2017, 04:26 AM

Thanks for reducing the goal, but still high tbh

lissil
01-13-2017, 04:52 AM
Please consider putting an option to turn off system announcements. Considering the number of guild battles that might occur, I wouldn't want to be spammed by guild battle result announcements especially during mausoleum runs. (Just saw reply on another comment so nevermind.)

Instead of just killing, which we know will almost be dominated by speed set rogues sniping each other, there should be some sort of goal. Something like having to defend a camp while having to destroy the other guild's camp. This might make all the classes be needed "more."

Icntrl
01-13-2017, 07:27 AM
hey g! Does the kills will be counted on your character's kdr?

dakilang merchant

kdavidh
01-13-2017, 09:45 AM
awesome update, just my suggestion for biggest map, can imagine how crowded if we duel at blood beach with 20players inside ...

but, thats still awesome update!! thx sts

Candylicks
01-13-2017, 09:49 AM
The ankh drop rate appears a little stingy. Any chance of a data check to see if this event is running as intended?

Elleabridges
01-13-2017, 09:53 AM
Battlegrounds with no wager do not require a Battleground Token...

This still puts gm at a impossible situation if members want to wager there needs to be a way member can contribute to the plat cost of the wagee. Either by making them tradable or allowing master to select a battle master who can pay the plat.

VROOMIGoRealFast
01-13-2017, 11:50 AM

This still puts gm at a impossible situation if members want to wager there needs to be a way member can contribute to the plat cost of the wagee. Either by making them tradable or allowing master to select a battle master who can pay the plat.

Battleground Tokens will come in tradeable packs :)

Alkif
01-13-2017, 02:49 PM
nice, been waiting for it

Inan'hesh
01-13-2017, 09:43 PM
If chess were invented today as a computer game, gamers would all complain that "the queen was OP and needed to nerfed!"

shadowronn
01-14-2017, 02:58 AM
i have a silly question, to win the war do we have to kill all the team members a certain number of times or is it like when all team members of a team die then the opponent team wins, or like TDM first to 20 wins?

Sabbido
01-14-2017, 04:23 PM

No please no more events, we need time to rest a bit, enjoy the game and work on the things we wanna work on and improve. Thank you for the GBG and for the mausoleum boss kills nerf.

I'm just loving the game along with the pace of how things are going.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Jhonnyziin
01-15-2017, 04:06 AM
Bring more events that give pets (without having to buy with platinum or real money) please

shadowronn
01-16-2017, 09:54 AM
10 vs 10 in blood beach sounds crowded cuz 5 vs clashes it self look crowded just an opinion.....

Tranimall
01-17-2017, 01:14 AM
10 vs 10 in blood beach sounds crowded cuz 5 vs clashes it self look crowded just an opinion.....

I doubt anyone does the 10v10 at all. A guild leader will ask another guild leader "How big of a team u want?" Then set the number to that and do the challenge.

Players will create their own temp guilds probably to so can leave their main guild and challenge others to duels etc.
Its just "MAX" 10 in a map, u can set the max to 1 if want, or w/e! Very Excited!

GoodSyntax
01-17-2017, 07:41 PM
Not for nothing, but with all the mausoleum runs I've done, I've only dropped ONE ankh! Kind of stingy, don't you think?

With the poor quality drops and all, it's almost like we are being dissuaded from running the new maps.

Am I missing something? Can't the ankh rate be higher in mauso? Much, much higher? Like whatever the rate percentage is now, add 40?

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

extrapayah
01-18-2017, 09:56 AM

agree on this, i think we'll need to let officer or certain new guild membership who is able to accept/coordinate guild battle

and a system to let players participating in the battle pay themselves, e.g. like hosting a single game/map in dota, i expect fully completed guild battle is:
1. a host can issue challenge to a guild, and set wager, and decide rules like class limitation, turn on/off equal wager per player, etc
2. we will be able to see list of challenges in our guild/social menu
3. players from each guild will join the preparation room from challenge lists, and temporarily put some amount of gold (which will be returned automatically if the game is cancelled)
4. host will be able to start the game after players from each guild fulfilled the wager cost, using a battleground token
5. winners will simply get twice of amount of gold they waged when entering the room

i think it should be no more complex than a hosted pvp game/map with being part of the guild as the restriction, and maybe wagering guild's reputation, rank, or name.

and along with it, i hope regular pvp maps will also become hosted game like this, and removal of kill-based LB (and AP). instead, LB winner should be decided by game win count or game win ratio on games officiated by sts employee, be it league-like, or tournament-like.

then there should be also guild pvp rank, that is decided by winning count or points gotten from winning guild-battles. also, guild battle should be limited by time, not by token, like one battle per day, and of course, winning against another guild with lower rank will not give points. and there should be also a limitation to avoid mercenary combatants, like forbidding combatant to participate in guild battle on the first week since moving to the guild.

Bluesparky
01-18-2017, 01:28 PM
The drop rate of ankhs is very low..At least should vary with the higher elite levels or in maus 1-4.

Methalica
01-18-2017, 01:33 PM
(PvP Maps) Disabled Speed Set! Not fair to all player's! And i hope the map development no rock's very hard for none speed set user to chase a sneaky rogue hiding and running from the rock's make it clear map! Fair and Clear! 100k likes

Tippertwo
01-21-2017, 05:20 PM
Sorta like it, I just don't like the system update of guilds vs each other every 2 seconds. It gets on my nerves.

Imback Al
01-22-2017, 08:38 AM
Pls nerf damage in battle grounds thx. I really don't enjoy getting one hit by tanks and mages let alone 24k crits from rogues :D.

Drewacez
01-23-2017, 04:17 PM
For the new mythic sword for war...can you make the proc more noticeable at least? Cant really see the proc in action as i would've hoped. Cost a lot of gold to upgrade this mythic...

darkfarm
01-24-2017, 08:59 AM
WOW i must get going then :')

intizamfamily888
01-26-2017, 01:41 AM
Pls nerf damage in battle grounds thx. I really don't enjoy getting one hit by tanks and mages let alone 24k crits from rogues :D.
So thats the point where teamwork gets to use. Saw several tanks who were clvering the rogue like a boss so u couldnt even touch the rogue. [emoji23]

Gesendet von meinem ASUS_Z00AD mit Tapatalk

Rosybuds
01-30-2017, 03:00 PM
PLEASE lets us turn off System announcements about Guild Battles.
No Offence But Im Not Intrested !!!
Good Luck too All that enjoy doing Battle.
But I dont want too keep reading about it every 2Minutes, its Putting me off my game.
Please Lets us have a Box too Tick if we want too Know or Not ....

Wrongerhook
02-05-2017, 04:09 AM
Very fun, cant wait until can bet multi-millions

Purplemint
02-05-2017, 06:25 PM
Hmmmmmmmmmmm

chefm2006
02-08-2017, 11:59 AM
nice work spectime

BenjiBenjamin123
02-10-2017, 07:10 AM
First hehe so awesome!

I totally agree with you. :D :D

Heavyweight
02-17-2017, 05:48 PM
This is awesome

Aerthiara
02-24-2017, 01:53 PM
I like that Battleground feature :P

betweenyouandme
03-26-2017, 03:32 AM
i love it
it s good to have this sort of games

Hit
04-01-2017, 10:06 PM
thank you for this guide sts

Ezich
04-02-2017, 11:15 AM
totally useful guide :)

dangibg
04-07-2017, 12:55 PM
hmmm nice ,

Brightpink
04-23-2017, 08:42 PM
Great guide, ty

goldentrapo
04-23-2017, 09:53 PM
Nice battleground battle

goldentrapo
04-24-2017, 06:56 AM
Justg can you help me ????
My btskarkar and fakestory I can't open it how to recover my account my friend tell me
I message you to help me

Cut
04-27-2017, 10:55 AM
Need 10 posts

unrivaledhero00
04-28-2017, 04:02 PM
cool system :D

IllMindPinche
05-03-2017, 09:20 PM
awesome cool

Opencore
05-04-2017, 06:10 AM