PDA

View Full Version : [Suggestion] Single class full party bonus

Ebalere
10-02-2011, 10:38 AM
I was just leveling my commando in Slouch, and ended up in a 5 man commando group. This gave me a neat idea. Wouldn't it be cool if a full team of one class got a little bonus of something that class might lack? Like a team full of ops would get +2 h/s, engis would get +10 damage, and commandos would get something like +3 crit. I think that would be cool and maybe even inspire some to do class specific guilds, which would be a new twist on gameplay as well. Let me know what you think, there could also be a small bonus for having one of each class on the team as well, like +10 dex, str, int depending on your class. Let's hear your thoughts!

Nourish
10-02-2011, 10:49 AM
Interesting :)

starsavior
10-02-2011, 10:57 AM
Nice idea its so annoying when I have a full group of mandos so I pray that the next guy is an eng but I don't want to be rude and boot them.

Nightarcher
10-02-2011, 12:12 PM
The only thing is, STS is a big supporter of teamwork between all the classes, all the time. Just look at everything regarding how the 3 classes' skills work, their roles, and multi/class combos. For PL oldies, you've seen the progress they've made over the last 1 1/2 years