PDA

View Full Version : Let's try this for ankh and plat revives.

Eagle Eye229
01-12-2017, 01:24 AM
Ok so ive been annoyed by this for some time.

StS please move the ankh/plat revive selection pop-up ANYWHERE but directly over our character.it makes it virtually impossible to tell if we can rev safely and not just guess.

There's got to be a different way to do this.revives already have lag issues at least move that dang pop-up or make it smaller.

I would assume that the vast majority would agree.

Thank you for your time

Ign: Archonmage

Abuze
01-12-2017, 01:28 AM
Speaking of ankhs..
I believe a lot of people have been in situations where they instantly die after using an ankh. This may be due some lag or so, what if ankhs gave 1-2s immunity to aviod this from happening?

Ceuidear
01-12-2017, 03:31 AM
Speaking of ankhs..
I believe a lot of people have been in situations where they instantly die after using an ankh. This may be due some lag or so, what if ankhs gave 1-2s immunity to aviod this from happening?

It does make the pt invulnerable for 5 secs.... only if u use 5 ankhs :p

codered
01-12-2017, 05:01 AM
It does make the pt invulnerable for 5 secs.... only if u use 5 ankhs :p
*15 sec
+1 for 2sec invulnrblity, in case we died anywhere near pool -.-

Sakurahb
01-12-2017, 07:12 AM
Speaking of ankhs..
This happened to me a few times at first I thought it was lag but on some times I had a good ping, so I think it's a bug.

acewasabi
01-12-2017, 09:22 PM
Speaking of ankhs..

it happens to me sometimes, I think if there is a pool effect/environmental dmg. no way to see if it's safe to revive or not. so +1 for short period of immunity, enough to get out of the pool.

kaidences
01-13-2017, 01:07 PM
I agree, hate this.. hope sts can find some solution

Babyeterne
01-13-2017, 03:36 PM
The game is slow ( i have a good device) it took like 3-4 seconds to revive even when my ping is 150

Plz1831
01-13-2017, 05:59 PM
agreed

Sent from my SM-G7102 using Tapatalk

Eagle Eye229
01-16-2017, 12:13 AM
Bump

Let's keeps this on front page news as I know every single person that uses ankh/plat revives would agree about our distaste for blocking our view.

I also agree for 1.5s immunity to damg, by the time we are alive and can attack that protection is gone so its not like it would cheap or wrong to give it.

Any devs brave enough to touch this one? :o

Eagle Eye229
01-22-2017, 11:55 PM
Bump

Still an issue,don't know how this hasn't been addressed at all, I'm pretty sure this can be fixed in a very short time.

Seems like you put this on purpose directly over the view of our avatars. Its pretty annoying and actually makes me not to want to use ankhs or plat half the time.

Ty

voidPtr
01-23-2017, 02:09 AM
...Still an issue,don't know how this hasn't been addressed at all, I'm pretty sure this can be fixed in a very short time...
Yes, I'm certain the placement/view can be easily changed, but I also Suspect that they would/can say something like "this is a client code"(i'm not sure but suspect it's client change), meaning it should probably meet apple acceptation cycles ..., so probably can't be said when there would be new client.
And even then, there's no guarantee that anything will be done about it. I'm pretty bewildered how many things that seem to be "elementary fixable"(according to me ofc) still stay after months and years. Lets not start writing examples here, because every example that i have deserves a separate thread (and some of them Really look as Elementary fixable).

Suentous PO
01-23-2017, 11:20 AM
it happens to me sometimes, I think if there is a pool effect/environmental dmg. no way to see if it's safe to revive or not. so +1 for short period of immunity, enough to get out of the pool.

Yup -.-

The game is slow ( i have a good device) it took like 3-4 seconds to revive even when my ping is 150

Yup >.<'

And not being able to see the screen has also cost me multiple ankhs because I could not see that my entire party got wiped, therefore I reved thinking I was being heroic and saving my party the trouble of a boss reset.
When in fact I wasted an ankh stupid as a screed door on a submarine

Motherless_Child
01-23-2017, 03:41 PM

StS please move the ankh/plat revive selection pop-up ANYWHERE but directly over our character.it makes it virtually impossible to tell if we can rev safely and not just guess.

There's got to be a different way to do this.revives already have lag issues at least move that dang pop-up or make it smaller.

Thank you for your time

Yeah.... This happened to me yesterday........ Used like 5 anks because everytime I revived I would be sent RIGHT BACK to my maker..... There should definitely be like a good 5 sec immunity... Only option now is to just lay there DEAD for awhile and guesstimate when would be a good time to revive, lol..... I called someone a NOOB for just laying there but, it was all just mutual jokes and fun :playful:... :highly_amused:....

YamirL
01-23-2017, 04:55 PM

Thank you for your time

Makes sense but you might receive a warning for posting a post on the wrong forum section, I could be wrong, I think this should be posted in suggestion forums

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mssweety
01-24-2017, 07:24 AM
agreed on this..
its mostly waste of ankhs if u cant even see how many mobs actually are around you or if u die in a pool u cant see if u could make it if u use a ankh..
free bump!

Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk