PDA

View Full Version : Thing with vanity shield

Bunnyshoota
10-02-2011, 11:19 AM
I'm not sure if this is a bug with all vanity shields, or just with crimson holoshield. Not even sure if this is a bug at all.
When I have a level 35 swamp str shield equipped and any 1h weapon, as well as a crimson holoshield, my shield shows up as the crimson holoshield.
However, when I have a copperheads trident equipped, as well as str shield and vanity shield, my shield shows up as the str shield, EVEN THOUGH I HAVE THE VANITY EQUIPPED.

Thanks,
Bunnyshoota

Skeletonlord
10-02-2011, 11:23 AM
Don't understand your question

What do you mean?

Bunnyshoota
10-02-2011, 11:26 AM
So I have a shield equipped. And a vanity shield.
If I have any 1H weapon BUT a copperheads trident equipped, then the vanity shield shows. HOWEVER, when I do have a copperhead's swampy trident equipped, my shield overlaps my vanity shield (so I have my base shield and vanity shield equipped, but the vanity doesn't show up)

razerfingers
10-02-2011, 11:54 AM
Hey bunny, i had same issue and sent them email about it last week they're working on resolving it they said but its always good to have a forum post about it also :)

TANKKAAR
10-02-2011, 12:04 PM
From what I can tell this is a bug that effects all levels when using any spear or lance type weapon. This bug effects lvl35 swamp lance, lvl45 shock lance, lvl 50 spear of destiny, and lvl60 yellow spear (don't remember name) just to name a few. I also have already posted this issue in tech issues and bugs. For those of you who don't understand the basically what happens is when equiping any of these items they overide the vanity shield making it appear as if you as if you don't have one equipped even if you do.

Bunnyshoota
10-04-2011, 09:43 AM
From what I can tell this is a bug that effects all levels when using any spear or lance type weapon. This bug effects lvl35 swamp lance, lvl45 shock lance, lvl 50 spear of destiny, and lvl60 yellow spear (don't remember name) just to name a few. I also have already posted this issue in tech issues and bugs. For those of you who don't understand the basically what happens is when equiping any of these items they overide the vanity shield making it appear as if you as if you don't have one equipped even if you do.
Thanks so much TANKKAAR. and razur too!

razerfingers
10-04-2011, 07:42 PM
Thanks so much TANKKAAR. and razur too!
No problemo :)

TANKKAAR
10-04-2011, 08:05 PM
No problemo :)

Ha ha... He thanked you :p your to helpful razer...lol... Filling up that red bar I'd going to be hard!