PDA

View Full Version : Delvl for plat and pet removal for plat

kickazzrogue
01-12-2017, 01:24 PM
Now that lbs are mostly gone could we get a option to delvl for plat. I understand the abuse of achivment points but can't you make it if you choose to delvl it will wipe all achv points away or something. And also i remember awhile ago we brought up possibly being able to remove pets for plat or whatever. I remember a dev saying that was a possibly down the road. Is this still something that could happen. I also understand this could destroy the economy so maybe make it a one time deal or just 1 pet per character. The delvl option would be awesome as i have characters that were aaccidently lvld. And since the policy was changed on delvling this would be a good counter option and would also bring u guys more revenue.

xxalivexx
01-12-2017, 01:27 PM
I agree on the deleveling lol, i leveled to 59 and was going to 61 thinking i could get kills in tombs and i was told i couldnt so i stopped, and i want yo go back to 58

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

scarysmerf
01-12-2017, 01:29 PM
Won't happen just make a new char start from scratch problem solved :)

kickazzrogue
01-12-2017, 01:30 PM
I agree on the deleveling lol, i leveled to 59 and was going to 61 thinking i could get kills in tombs and i was told i couldnt so i stopped, and i want yo go back to 58

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk
The pet thing might be a bad idea unless u make it account bound or som thing idk. But i see no reason why delvl can't happen.

kickazzrogue
01-12-2017, 01:35 PM
Won't happen just make a new char start from scratch problem solved :)
Wat if u lost a character u dumped over a 100mil into and put 1000,plus dollars into to have it accidently lvld over a system that doesn't exactly fix the problem. It shouldn't even be possible for this to happen. Im sure u would like that character back of this happend to you.

Eagle Eye229
01-12-2017, 02:46 PM
Wat if u lost a character u dumped over a 100mil into and put 1000,plus dollars into to have it accidently lvld over a system that doesn't exactly fix the problem. It shouldn't even be possible for this to happen. Im sure u would like that character back of this happend to you.

You still have all your stuff so you lose only pets(not really lost,just not where you want them) If you spent that much real money on one character I'm pretty sure you should be EXTRA weary to not do anything that would ruin said character.

These figures I would assume are for a PvP character so to me,don't even go to pve maps or touch quests.you should be only going to PvP maps.

Accidents are a result of an action,you control your actions.

The word "accident" is the variable of conflict.if its a bug getting xp from PvP or other things that sts can look at and say"yeah,that's not suppose to happen",then they should fix it.

Miss clicking or brain farts are not on a developers list of "things that must be fixed".

I expect ppl to hate on this post, jist trying to share insight.

Note:this is an opinion, if yours isn't the same let's keep it civil.

Thank you for your time.

nightmaresmoke
01-12-2017, 02:50 PM
Devs already said they wont do delevel both toon or pets.

"An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth, evil for evil"

spookychaosArcane
01-12-2017, 02:55 PM
No

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G530AZ using Tapatalk

nightmaresmoke
01-12-2017, 03:21 PM
This dev thread might clear things up http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?370157-CS-Policy-Change-No-more-de-leveling-characters

kickazzrogue
01-12-2017, 03:41 PM
You still have all your stuff so you lose only pets(not really lost,just not where you want them) If you spent that much real money on one character I'm pretty sure you should be EXTRA weary to not do anything that would ruin said character.

These figures I would assume are for a PvP character so to me,don't even go to pve maps or touch quests.you should be only going to PvP maps.

Accidents are a result of an action,you control your actions.

The word "accident" is the variable of conflict.if its a bug getting xp from PvP or other things that sts can look at and say"yeah,that's not suppose to happen",then they should fix it.

Miss clicking or brain farts are not on a developers list of "things that must be fixed".

I expect ppl to hate on this post, jist trying to share insight.

Note:this is an opinion, if yours isn't the same let's keep it civil.

Thank you for your time.
Well seeing how i spend most of my time on paradise pier and the lvl booster is right in the middle of the map i don't see how this is all my fault. If you hit a skill anywere near it it draws you right into and automatically brings up the purchase screen. So I'm supposed to be scared to hit a skill while I'm on pier? Again not sure how this is all my fault.should I just not help support this game anymore? Am I supposed to be afraid to have 250 plat plus or more in my account? You have the option to turn platinum confirmation on, this really doesn't fix or help the problem. If your spamming skills on pier you can still purchase it by accident. All's it does is add one extra click to it...not really a full proof plan. And on occasion during the event after updates and server updates platinum confirmation reset itself to off. All's I'm asking for is some kinda option to recover a lvl. Like a 24 hour option to delvl if you accidently hit it. Or move the lvl booster to the side of the map instead of the middle. Doesn't have to be what I suggested in the post.

kickazzrogue
01-12-2017, 03:47 PM
This dev thread might clear things up http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?370157-CS-Policy-Change-No-more-de-leveling-characters
This is exactly why I'm suggesting a in game option so it isn't taking up supports time and there not receiving emails for this issue. Its not right or fair to just leave some one stuck like that when the system is faulty. If it wasn't a issue I wouldn't have to even make this post. And there wouldn't of been a policy change in the first place.

HulkieBeast
01-13-2017, 06:49 AM
Make pets possible to re egg and be character bound, stashable only.
So many people would be happy, it will not ruin or affect economy.

Potato is me
01-14-2017, 05:29 AM

They said they are not going to delevel because they were doing it manually, now the OP is suggesting an option that makes the service automatic. We are all humans, not machines, stop being so rigid and think more flexibly

nightmaresmoke
01-14-2017, 05:59 AM
They said they are not going to delevel because they were doing it manually, now the OP is suggesting an option that makes the service automatic. We are all humans, not machines, stop being so rigid and think more flexibly
Why so mad you high blood or something? I only said that bcoz devs said it too, please if your butt hurt complain to the devs not to me they manage and control this game im only a normal player smh.

nightmaresmoke
01-14-2017, 06:05 AM
This is exactly why I'm suggesting a in game option so it isn't taking up supports time and there not receiving emails for this issue. Its not right or fair to just leave some one stuck like that when the system is faulty. If it wasn't a issue I wouldn't have to even make this post. And there wouldn't of been a policy change in the first place.
If so then wrong forum section.

Kollegahx
01-14-2017, 06:08 AM
If you were to re-egg, and it's a bound egg which is stashable, people would just make char slots and transfer it and open it. This will decrease the number of demands of that pet causing economy to crash.

Example:
You want a Singe on your Level 13, you have one on your Level 56, you make it into a bound egg and stash it over and opened on your Level 13. By doing this, you don't need to buy another Singe egg, so it would be less demanding when no one wants it, crashing the marketplace.

But hey, when it crashes, newbies have a chance of buying the eggs and it wouldn't separate them from the rich and poor, equal :)

Potato is me
01-14-2017, 08:03 AM
Why so mad you high blood or something? I only said that bcoz devs said it too, please if your butt hurt complain to the devs not to me they manage and control this game im only a normal player smh.

You really need to improve your comprehension skills, dev only say no more delevel because its a manual process and they are sick of attending to such requests, the OP is proposing an automatic way of deleveling. Please do not put words in the Dev's mouth as though they are your backup, if you are not keen on this proposal, you can tell us why but do not put false words into the Dev's mouth, learn how to read

Potato is me
01-14-2017, 08:05 AM
If you were to re-egg, and it's a bound egg which is stashable, people would just make char slots and transfer it and open it. This will decrease the number of demands of that pet causing economy to crash.

Example:
You want a Singe on your Level 13, you have one on your Level 56, you make it into a bound egg and stash it over and opened on your Level 13. By doing this, you don't need to buy another Singe egg, so it would be less demanding when no one wants it, crashing the marketplace.

But hey, when it crashes, newbies have a chance of buying the eggs and it wouldn't separate them from the rich and poor, equal :)

i do think that he doesnt mean reegg... he is proposing using plat to remove slotted eggs in the base pet

nightmaresmoke
01-14-2017, 08:07 AM
You really need to improve your comprehension skills, dev only say no more delevel because its a manual process and they are sick of attending to such requests, the OP is proposing an automatic way of deleveling. Please do not put words in the Dev's mouth as though they are your backup, if you are not keen on this proposal, you can tell us why but do not put false words into the Dev's mouth, learn how to read
That's why i said complain to the devs not to me what's hard to understand there? -_- smh if your that butt hurt go argue with the devs not with me that's my opinion only i can say what i want this is open forums fyi.

Hail
01-14-2017, 11:16 AM
I like the idea, it is not fair to us as players that we have to lose something that was available for so long just as it is not fair that this very thing takes up so much of Customer Service's time. Being able to re-egg a pet through either platinum, story tokens, or any other available in-game currency fixes both of these problems, whilst having minimum effect on the price of high tiered eggs.

Potato is me
01-14-2017, 05:00 PM
That's why i said complain to the devs not to me what's hard to understand there? -_- smh if your that butt hurt go argue with the devs not with me that's my opinion only i can say what i want this is open forums fyi.

Do u even read what you are saying? Since when did I complain to you, I was just correcting you of your interpretation of the dev words so that you dont misguide the community.

The Devs never say they wont provide plat delevel service, they say they wont provide MANUAL plat delevel service, i dont know how many times i have to repeat this before it gets into your small brain.

There is nothing for me to be butt hurt about your poor comprehension skills, some people in this game really have to pay more attention in school so that they dont spread their lack of intelligence to other players

Behoove
01-14-2017, 05:20 PM
Would be awesome if we could re-egg our pets...account bound eggs would be enough, that way it doesn´t destroy economy, but i have so many opened nekros, that are unused

nightmaresmoke
01-14-2017, 05:56 PM
Do u even read what you are saying? Since when did I complain to you, I was just correcting you of your interpretation of the dev words so that you dont misguide the community.

The Devs never say they wont provide plat delevel service, they say they wont provide MANUAL plat delevel service, i dont know how many times i have to repeat this before it gets into your small brain.

There is nothing for me to be butt hurt about your poor comprehension skills, some people in this game really have to pay more attention in school so that they dont spread their lack of intelligence to other players
To me you sound like it, no need to insult if your that smartass why u act like your so primitive? And people have the right to think and understand and accept what they want it maybe right to you but to others it's not people have the right to choose fyi and please don't bring that bad attitude of yours in forums clearly you have issues dude.

Eagle Eye229
01-14-2017, 06:56 PM
Umm wow.

Reread the thread from sts,they say it was taking up to much cs time AND ABUSE OF THE SYSTEM.they won't be doing this,I can almost promise you that.

Re egging pets won't happen either sorry,its a selfish decision and would drastically change the market.

When you brainstorm on this don't think about what YOU would want,think about what is best for AL. This is common sense.

Thank you for your time.

Leprechaun
01-14-2017, 11:28 PM
To me you sound like it, no need to insult if your that smartass why u act like your so primitive? And people have the right to think and understand and accept what they want it maybe right to you but to others it's not people have the right to choose fyi and please don't bring that bad attitude of yours in forums clearly you have issues dude.

It sounds like they just dont want to waste time helping us delevel, i think you are wrong, potato is right. Your attitude is bad too, you two should stop making drama here

nightmaresmoke
01-15-2017, 04:57 AM
It sounds like they just dont want to waste time helping us delevel, i think you are wrong, potato is right. Your attitude is bad too, you two should stop making drama here
He started it not me, right or wrong is not the issue here everyone can say what they want open forums fyi.

Potato is me
01-15-2017, 05:43 AM
He started it not me, right or wrong is not the issue here everyone can say what they want open forums fyi.

So why are you so salty when i said what i want in this open forum?

nightmaresmoke
01-15-2017, 05:52 AM
So why are you so salty when i said what i want in this open forum?
I aint salty where in my post that im against your ideas aye? I didn't even argue with you i only said that if your not happy with what the devs said go and speak with them not with me since i don't have a say in the matter since im only a player, but obviously you insulted me with no god damn reason if your so upset with their decision about de-level go debate with them. Don't insult others just because they don't agree on what your saying that's a very close-minded way of thinking.

Hail
01-15-2017, 07:12 AM
I aint salty where in my post that im against your ideas aye? I didn't even argue with you i only said that if your not happy with what the devs said go and speak with them not with me since i don't have a say in the matter since im only a player, but obviously you insulted me with no god damn reason if your so upset with their decision about de-level go debate with them. Don't insult others just because they don't agree on what your saying that's a very close-minded way of thinking.

Can we please end this already, he is just interpreting the words of the post - leave it at that. None of us work for STS so who knows what they are planning for the future? They can always change their mind.

nightmaresmoke
01-15-2017, 07:14 AM
Can we please end this already, he is just interpreting the words of the post - leave it at that. None of us work for STS so who knows what they are planning for the future? They can always change their mind.
That's why i said he should talk to the devs not with me.end of story.

will0
01-16-2017, 11:34 PM
stop replying easy job! end of story if you don't want to say anything more here just keep quiet

Plqgue
01-18-2017, 07:54 PM
Make pets possible to re egg and be character bound, stashable only.
So many people would be happy, it will not ruin or affect economy.
This please sts

Deezey
02-18-2017, 06:22 PM
There is clearly a high demand for both of these for whatever reason. I'm surprised STS hasn't yet cashed in on either of these cash cows.

The way the game is designed with scaled areas, and with so many in game items locked to character including pets, is one reason for the high demand and why the issue keeps coming up. Many players might just want to play a new toon after all, without losing all the work they've put in thus far.

So it takes 'an inordinate amount of time' for staff to de-level. Well then why not just include a function in the plat store for players to do it themselves? Same goes for pet transfer, just strip the pet of all levels on transfer its not difficult.

The locked pets is the primary reason why I no longer buy pets in the store at all, until a pet transfer service is in place.