PDA

View Full Version : Speed Sets & Glintergoblin

Lizzie AL
01-12-2017, 08:39 PM
Do you think, that in the next Goblin event it's coming back? :D

dinzly
01-12-2017, 09:07 PM
mybe yes mybe no..prolly no but there still chance it will be..but im sure there will not be in the next event..but who knows it might be in the next event..but only sts can decide it..hehe

acewasabi
01-12-2017, 09:16 PM
i think it will, since it's the only way to get them :)

Chocolaty
01-12-2017, 09:39 PM
If they can get revenue from it you bet they will!

Aimsax
01-12-2017, 10:27 PM
If they can get revenue from it you bet they will!

I swear you secretly work for StS...stop it with the professional answers!![emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chocolaty
01-12-2017, 10:28 PM
I swear you secretly work for StS...stop it with the professional answers!![emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

*shifty eyes*

Donquixoth
01-12-2017, 11:33 PM
Do you think, that in the next Goblin event it's coming back? :D

Maybe they will launch the opposite set? -200% Speed Set? Jks. I think they will not release them in the future, do you know? there is already a lot negative criticized about the set, and the holder of the set will lose value too. Just based on my opinion.

nevercan
01-13-2017, 06:37 AM
Maybe they will launch the opposite set? -200% Speed Set? Jks. I think they will not release them in the future, do you know? there is already a lot negative criticized about the set, and the holder of the set will lose value too. Just based on my opinion.
-200 speed bones? why woud anyone want that?

mrm
01-13-2017, 07:36 AM
This set will need to be released yearly as for the timed run reasons,and for any new comers to the game thay will need speed set if they wane try speed runs so i wilk bet 100% yes they will actually they must

Kakashis
01-13-2017, 08:49 AM
Only STS will know the answer. It's difficult for new players to keep up with those with the set especially in times runs. Even in events it holds an major advantage in that you can kill more maps per hour than those without it xD

SkipperSkinner
01-13-2017, 11:30 AM
Only STS will know the answer. It's difficult for new players to keep up with those with the set especially in times runs. Even in events it holds an major advantage in that you can kill more maps per hour than those without it xD

Yeah, not having another goblin event would make the speed set even more op with a very limited availability, sts has to decide if they want to make it more attainable or risk having a major imbalance between those who have it and those who don't, especially newer players.

johnycageee
01-13-2017, 12:36 PM
Yeah, not having another goblin event would make the speed set even more op with a very limited availability, sts has to decide if they want to make it more attainable or risk having a major imbalance between those who have it and those who don't, especially newer players.
Wtf imbalance?
I dont have speed set, and I dont need it?
Why u need speed?
How was game playing before 2 years ago?
Only 5% players own speed set, maybe more.
Its completely unnecessary to bring speed again, it will broke the price, and everyone will have it...
I think speed set owners do not agree with this, but anyway the decision is on sts, how they decide, deal with it.

nightmaresmoke
01-13-2017, 12:54 PM
Wtf imbalance?
Why u need speed?
Its completely unnecessary to bring speed again, it will broke the price, and everyone will have it...
I think speed set owners do not agree with this, but anyway the decision is on sts, how they decide, deal with it.
Just curious why are you so concern when you said you don't have speed set? Smh

"An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth, evil for evil"

mrm
01-13-2017, 07:00 PM
Wtf imbalance?
Why u need speed?
No need to bring it back, may i remind you that speed runs works with speed set, Now that the pvp and pve kills lB has been removed Timed runs wil be left to those who cant grind the 500 boss ap for elite
o yea btw this set works perfectly for that also
this is what i am getting from you reply
#NoMoreTimedRunsLeaderBoreadsForNormalPlayers

wel then sur i wish u good luck at abusing the time glitch in 2nd kraken map only map no need ing timed runs

Alwarez
01-14-2017, 08:43 AM
They will bring set back with increased level, no matter how much pvp rogues spent on that.

They reduced arcane ring price to 5m one day and hoarders lost 100m per every ring/shard. So you think they care if u lose 8m?

Marlon Macapinlac
01-14-2017, 08:44 AM
bring back the speed set it must.

Sent from my HUAWEI P7-L10 using Tapatalk