PDA

View Full Version : Rogue Glintstone set

CouchPass
01-13-2017, 10:15 AM
I know I'm a few expansions late lmao, but is the glintstone set worth it for rogue, if I ONLY PVP, at 46-48.. just wondering, or am I better off with runeblast helm/underhul armor combo.

Avaree
01-13-2017, 10:25 AM
Glintstone set would be a bad value for pvp:)

nightmaresmoke
01-13-2017, 12:47 PM
I know I'm a few expansions late lmao, but is the glintstone set worth it for rogue, if I ONLY PVP, at 46-48.. just wondering, or am I better off with runeblast helm/underhul armor combo.
Lol you'll die a lot if you use glint set unless if your a warrior which is very helpful for them, and firstly trap isn't useful in pvp better use other gears :)

"An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth, evil for evil"

CouchPass
01-13-2017, 03:38 PM
Lol you'll die a lot if you use glint set unless if your a warrior which is very helpful for them, and firstly trap isn't useful in pvp better use other gears :)

Ye, was just wondering about the 2.5 dmg and 200 buff it gives >.>, thx for the info I'll stick to runeblast helm and underhul armor lmao

nightmaresmoke
01-13-2017, 03:41 PM
Ye, was just wondering about the 2.5 dmg and 200 buff it gives >.>, thx for the info I'll stick to runeblast helm and underhul armor lmao
Yeah definitely you should, rogue glint set sole purpose is purely Pve, glint warrior pvp/pve , mage not sure since i rarely seen having one only few.