PDA

View Full Version : 2017-01-13 Content Update (221504)

asommers
01-13-2017, 11:19 AM
+ New Hairstyle (female)! You can now purchase the straight black stylings of the Hotel's Forbidden Gem vendor.
+ Fixed incorrect naming of new outfit packs.

fireaffinity
01-13-2017, 11:29 AM
Hey, um when you guys booted us all off.. It deactivated my elixer.. I still had 10 mins left on it.. And it was the new one that cost 66 plat.. >.>

Sent from my Z970 using Tapatalk

Tinkerbelldoll
01-13-2017, 05:07 PM
Yayyy :D thank you for taking the suggestion! Love you guys you're doing a great job <3

Tinkerbelldoll
01-13-2017, 06:20 PM
Another suggestion i will make is adding new emotes :D for plat purchase like Pocket Legends .

Second suggestion is making plat weapons and gems tradeable like in Arcane Legends. Many people have been begging for this

Third is new chill zone (like sanctuary shops etc) but a place in woods . That will be really cool. Like where the gate ends at pvp maps instead of leading to maps u can make another that leads to like an actual cemetery or woods area where people can chill :D

Those are my extra suggestions people have been asking for :D thank you for the awesome updated you guys are doing great :D

Phosgore
01-15-2017, 05:31 PM
Thank you for the update!:vP:

Albatroszz
01-17-2017, 07:25 AM
Another big thank you to STS team for the continued updates & the much awaited platinum sale. Im also really impressed with how much you are hearing our suggestions & putting so many into the game. I also have suggestion regarding daily deals...Could you reinstate the platinum weapons to come up on daily deals again please?
The items that come up now are all available to buy from traders or auction for dl gold so would not need use platinum to buy. I & many others would love the chance to get lvl 41 plat weapons at a more affordable price :)

japan
01-21-2017, 09:56 PM
Another big thank you to STS team for the continued updates & the much awaited platinum sale. Im also really impressed with how much you are hearing our suggestions & putting so many into the game. I also have suggestion regarding daily deals...Could you reinstate the platinum weapons to come up on daily deals again please?
The items that come up now are all available to buy from traders or auction for dl gold so would not need use platinum to buy. I & many others would love the chance to get lvl 41 plat weapons at a more affordable price :)
They are already affordable just look at the auction

Sent from my LG-H631 using Tapatalk