PDA

View Full Version : PvP level change 14-41

kaidences
01-13-2017, 01:14 PM
I play my 14 rogue think a lot and I've played it for years... I've tried lower level PvP but never higher and I'm getting bored.
Should I go to 41? I would be pretty inexperienced as I've only ever played low level and don't know a lot about it, but I think I'm pretty skilled in PvP now and have a really good, high KDR.
So should I go? or stay.. my gear is pretty good now and I'm solid on 14.
If i should go 41.. how much gold would I need to be good in PvP.. i.e be able to kill most others but definitely not the best..?
Other level suggestions welcome
Thx

Sariita
01-13-2017, 03:45 PM
I play my 14 rogue think a lot and I've played it for years... I've tried lower level PvP but never higher and I'm getting bored.
Should I go to 41? I would be pretty inexperienced as I've only ever played low level and don't know a lot about it, but I think I'm pretty skilled in PvP now and have a really good, high KDR.
So should I go? or stay.. my gear is pretty good now and I'm solid on 14.
If i should go 41.. how much gold would I need to be good in PvP.. i.e be able to kill most others but definitely not the best..?
Other level suggestions welcome
Thx
It depends on your play style tbh! 41 is a fast paced bracket, but not that fast either. If you do come, you'd get used to it easily.
About the gold needed to be competitive... 41 is pretty cheap imo. I can't really tell much gold you'd exactly need but if you got yourself a bow with good gems, at least one imbued piece and good jewels on your Planar Pendant (ofc, there's belts and arc ring. but that's kinda obvious lol), and ofc, a nekro. You'd so fine for sure.

I'm not even maxed out either, but I do fine in 41 :) do think hard about this tho! since you seem good in your bracket.

kaidences
01-13-2017, 03:52 PM
Thanks a lot,
I am at this bracket but I wonder whether it would be more fun at 41? Is 41 more active than 14 and with about 5mil i can get a good set?

Sariita
01-14-2017, 11:58 PM
Thanks a lot,
I am at this bracket but I wonder whether it would be more fun at 41? Is 41 more active than 14 and with about 5mil i can get a good set?
I've never been on 14 before, so I can't really tell.

With 5m you'd get decent gear for sure. Ofc, you won't be maxed out, but you'd be able to compete with most people if you've got a nekro.

Potato is me
01-15-2017, 08:01 AM
I've never been on 14 before, so I can't really tell.

With 5m you'd get decent gear for sure. Ofc, you won't be maxed out, but you'd be able to compete with most people if you've got a nekro.

is 41 active now tho? is the activeness all day around or specific timings?

PaperDanz
02-08-2017, 04:23 AM
aint as active as it used to be a while back tbh..but then i havent been at 41 in ages :P...but like riita(dayuuum you still at 41?) was sayin youd get some decent gears but just need nek to compete...maybe ask round for a build if ur not sure?
all the best!!
have fun and represent!!

intizamfamily888
02-08-2017, 06:59 AM
I would recommend you to rather go to lvl 46-49.
If u got the free underhul set its the best set for rogue so you will just need an arc ring, pp, a belt and good awakening drag blades. If u have nekro already u can compete good with this wha i told you. I can tell you this since i see alot of people going to 46-49 atm(Especially lvl 48)

Gesendet von meinem ASUS_Z00AD mit Tapatalk