View Full Version : Help - I can't Install Arcane Legends - Google Play Store

Hercules
01-13-2017, 01:53 PM
This morning I had in my cell phone Arcane Legends 1.5.8 version and when I tried to update the game to 1.5.8.1 in Google PS It's said "Error 491"

I did all:
- Re-start the game
- Re-start my device
- Clean Google play cache
- Clean Arcane Legends cache

And today I deleted the game and when I tried install the game again I got the same message "Error 491"

:/

Hercules
01-13-2017, 02:16 PM
Solved!! Ty

If anyone need help this I follow this steps:

Method 1: Delete and re-add your Google account

Go to system settings>> Accounts>>Google>>Remove your Gmail account (the account that is synched with Google Play Store)
Now from settings>>Apps>>All> Force stop, Clear data and cache for Google Play Store, Google Service Framework and Download Manager
Reboot your device.
Now again go to settings>> Accounts>>Google>>Add your Gmail account
Rerun Google Play Store and update or install your app.

gerardhwr
01-02-2018, 04:22 AM
Solved!! Ty

If anyone need help this I follow this steps:

Method 1: Delete and re-add your Google account

Go to system settings>> Accounts>>Google>>Remove your Gmail account (the account that is synched with Google Play Store)
Now from settings>>Apps>>All> Force stop, Clear data and cache for Google Play Store, Google Service Framework and Download Manager
Reboot your device.
Now again go to settings>> Accounts>>Google>>Add your Gmail account
Rerun Google Play Store and update or install your app.

I got the same problem, yesterday i tried to update my google play store but still got same problem. I have tried to reinstall and update google play store from androidapksbox.com (https://www.androidapksbox.com/) but still failed.

But today i found this thread and tried your solution and it works great. Solved.

Gouiwaa9000
01-03-2018, 08:52 AM
Next time just find the apk file somewhere online and install that , way easier .
( i asume your on android )

Card
01-03-2018, 09:21 AM
also check for app package version, get the most latest one.

danishahmed
01-06-2018, 08:35 AM
U need new upgraded device i guess, maybe it's outdated for the game now.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk